|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Thank you for your interest in Good Intentions! We would love for you to stay in our humble cabin. However, we also value your time and want to help you make an informed decision regarding your stay in Asheville. With that in mind, here are our thoughts on who is probably most interested in our cabin:
-Smaller groups (2-4) who want the ambiance of a cabin at a fraction of the cost.
-Groups who want a country feel while maintaining close proximity to downtown Asheville (about 6 miles).
-Groups who want to enjoy beautiful views from a spacious deck.
-Groups looking to check out nearby attractions such as Chimney Rock Park, Biltmore Estate & Winery, Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina Arboretum, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, and Grandfather Mountain.
-Adventure seekers looking for a headquarters to crash in after a long day enjoying all the great hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, and other things Asheville has to offer.
*Please scroll down to the bottom to see who may be looking for something else
And, to help you with your search, here is our opinion on who might be looking for something different:
- Larger groups (more than 4). We do offer a full-sized futon and two twin-sized cots, but realize that may be inadequate for people with certain sleeping requirements. Also, more than 4 people may difficulty sharing the 2 full bathrooms. Please check out another nearby rental if you have a larger party:
- Those who need a large kitchen for meal preparation. We offer a simple, clean kitchen to meet the basic needs of travelers looking to experience the best of Asheville cuisine.
- Those looking for long-term rentals. We only offer up to 4 weeks stay at a time (please see 'Rates').
- Those looking for an all-inclusive resort experience. Our cabin is a 'real' house in a residential community. There is no slope-side skiing or 24 hour gym onsite. Relaxing is the main activity!
- Groups with pets. We do not allow pets.
Enjoyed our stay! Nice cabin. Close to Asheville and all the attractions. Blake was very responsive.
We enjoyed our stay at Good Intentions a few weeks ago. The instructions given for us to view ahead of time were very helpful. The cabin was set up well and we particularly loved the deck. We would recommend it! Great visit to Asheville!
Anxious to know when I can expect my deposit to be credited to my credit card. Can someone please respond. I have made several requests with no response. Thanks
The cabin is small but well maintained and very comfortable. The baths are modern and the cabin very clean.
Sitting on the deck enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening made the week awesome.
Only a few miles to downtown and all the sights, eateries and brew pubs.
Upper driveway is a bit steep but you get used to it.
A great week at a fair price!!
The cabin was conveniently located to downtown and in a private setting, but not remote. So much better than a hotel room, we cooked there several nights and it was fine,grocery store just down the hill. No television but we did not miss it, watched a few movies at night. Best to dispose of your trash daily as the collection is once a week. We enjoyed our stay very much.
We had a great time while staying at Good Intentions. The setup is fantastic with 1 bedroom upstairs, another bedroom downstairs with the living area on the main floor. It was perfect for 2 couples to stay. Its a 15-20 minute drive to downtown and close to lots of outdoor activities. We went to the National Park and also white water rafting. I would recommend this place to others traveling to Asheville.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|