|Space||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Thank you for your interest in Good Intentions! We would love for you to stay in our humble cabin. However, we also value your time and want to help you make an informed decision regarding your stay in Asheville. With that in mind, here are our thoughts on who is probably most interested in our cabin:
-Smaller groups (2-4) who want the ambiance of a cabin at a fraction of the cost.
-Groups who want a country feel while maintaining close proximity to downtown Asheville (about 6 miles).
-Groups who want to enjoy beautiful views from a spacious deck.
-Groups looking to check out nearby attractions such as Chimney Rock Park, Biltmore Estate & Winery, Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina Arboretum, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, and Grandfather Mountain.
-Adventure seekers looking for a headquarters to crash in after a long day enjoying all the great hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, and other things Asheville has to offer.
*Please scroll down to the bottom to see who may be looking for something else
And, to help you with your search, here is our opinion on who might be looking for something different:
- Larger groups (more than 4). We do offer a full-sized futon and two twin-sized cots, but realize that may be inadequate for people with certain sleeping requirements. Also, more than 4 people may difficulty sharing the 2 full bathrooms. Please check out another nearby rental if you have a larger party:
HomeAway Listing #4049818
- Those who need a large kitchen for meal preparation. We offer a simple, clean kitchen to meet the basic needs of travelers looking to experience the best of Asheville cuisine.
- Those looking for long-term rentals. We only offer up to 4 weeks stay at a time (please see 'Rates').
- Those looking for an all-inclusive resort experience. Our cabin is a 'real' house in a residential community. There is no slope-side skiing or 24 hour gym onsite. Relaxing is the main activity!
- Groups with pets. We do not allow pets.
Great place to stay, closer to 20 minutes from downtown Asheville. Lots of new upgrades, great views and all the comforts of home.
Spent a few days here for a girls weekend in Ashevillle. The cabin had everything we needed and the owner is incredibly responsive with questions. Easy to find and just 15-20 minutes from all of the activity downtown. We would stay here again for sure!
This cabin is perfect for 2 couples and easy drive to town. Love sitting out on the porch in those awesome Rocking Chairs. Kitchen had everything we needed and beds were comfortable.
The cabin was great. We would definitely book again.
We met my parents here for Christmas. The place was cozy, decorated for the holidays, and the view was really nice. There is a bedroom and full bath upstairs from the main floor, and another bedroom and full bath downstairs from the main floor. The stairs were wide and safe for my aging parents. Surrounded by trees, but not far from Ingles and Krispie Kreme! Wireless was really fast. My parents were really worried about the driveway, but it was actually pretty easy to just head straight up Good Intentions, overshoot the driveway a bit, and back right in. We had a great time here and would recommend to anyone.
- Biltmore Estate ~25 minutes
- Downtown ~10 minutes
- Grove Park Inn ~15 minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|