|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Brand New self-cleaning Hydropool Model 695 just installed -- come try all the seats and be truly pampered and relaxed!!
------->>>> Child & Adult Kayaks now available for renter use <<<<---------
Beautifully landscaped, level lot to the waterfront with walk-in access. Great party dock with screened room with fan and sunning areas. Dock in deep water AND a shallow swim area for our younger guests! Covered boat slip available for renter use!!! Plenty of space to park your trailer.
Located on the Public side, Day Dream Retreat has an amazing waterfront with hardscape level access, walk-in to water and a HUGE party dock. Firepit, fan in screened dock area, plenty of sunning room. Deep water for boats and a wonderful, safe swim area tucked back from the main channel but with easy access.
A-frame great room, fully equipped kitchen, huge master suite with Jetted Jacuzzi double size soaking tub and loft bedroom / playroom makes hanging out inside the house almost as fun as hanging out by the water.
Perfect for couples or the entire family, the retreat is located in a small community with the waterfront tucked back from the channel. Discover the wonderful water views combined with the privacy and serenity offered by the beautifully landscaped lawns and surrounding trees.
The inviting great room with its full lakeside windows and cathedral ceiling is a wonderful place to gather and unwind. Snuggle in for a romantic evening in front of the gas fireplace or some me-time in the large master suite with jetted jacuzzi tub and large sitting area with lawn and water views.
You'll be able to enjoy your evenings hanging out on the party dock, grilling, sitting by the firepit or doing something you get pleasure from, rather than pulling your boat in and out of the water. Get an early jump on the fish, too. Lake Anna's sport fishing includes largemouth bass and stripers. Perch and catfish are in plentiful supply as well. Boat rentals, marina services, and professional fishing guides are available nearby. Tell them we're on the public side.
There is plenty to do at Day Dream Retreat and in the areas surrounding Lake Anna, even when the weather is not cooperating. Play a game, watch DVDs or read. We have games, DVDs and books for all ages. Go golfing or wine tasting, tramp battlefields, see Montpelier or Monticello. The nearby State Park has hiking trails and a sandy beach.
Lake Anna, an easy 90 minute drive from DC and less than an hour from Richmond or Charlottesville is one of Virginia's best kept secrets. Its clean waters offer swimming, water skiing and world-class fishing. Nearby attractions include vineyards, golf courses, antique shopping, historic sites, hiking in the State Park and easy access to King's Dominion. Enjoy a romantic retreat or family renewal at Day Dream Retreat. Available all year around.
Day Dream Retreat Amenities:
• Over 100ft of waterfront in a protected safe swim area with party dock and covered boat slip
• Hardscape path to waterfront
• Large deck with awning and exceptional sunset and lake views
• Central air / heat and ceiling fans
• Gas fireplace
• Firepit and 2 gas grills - by the house and at the party dock
• Huge 20x20 screened room on the dock with electrical and ceiling fan
• Covered boat slip for renter use
• Additional 20x20 dock in deep water
• Ample parking and even space for trailer parking
• KEYLESS entry - never worry about having enough keys or losing the only key
• Walk-in access to the water with sandy bottom
• Games, dvds, playhouse kitchen for little guests and reading material for all ages.
• 2 Satellite flat panel TVs with DVD player including TV in the master bedroom and a 3rd TV in the loft (with VCR/DVD player)• Selection of games, books and movies both DVD and VHS
• Master suite with jacuzzi soaking tub
• 2nd bedroom with a double bed (note - no bunk bed as shown in picture), loft with double bed futon
• Truly comfortable trundle bed in the great room sofa makes a double bed
• Fully-equipped kitchen all utensils, plates, glassware, pots and pans including coffee maker, crockpot, steamer pot, blender, etc.
• Easy access to local attractions including Lake Anna State Park with hiking trails and sand beach, multiple golf courses including Meadow Farms (home of the longest hole) and other Locust Grove golf
courses, King's Dominion Theme park, James Madison museum, Montpelier and historic sites.
Owners of The Retreats at Lake Anna - Day Dream and Lake Cabin. Our goal is make it more than just 4 walls and a place to sleep. We want to make a space that you can make memories. We hope you truly enjoy it and find everything you need for a great Retreat.
Andrea purchased this house in 2012
The waterfront and landscaping are wonderful. A swim and dock area for all ages / preferences. Hot tub, firepit and sunset views for year-round enjoyment.
Wood floors, pet friendly, level access to the waterfront, HUGE dock with fan in the covered area, big master suite, convenient aisle kitchen with a large pass thru to the diningroom, protected swim area with both walk-in and jump in access, HOT TUB and WI-FI!
A group of us spent a weekend at Day Dream Retreat for a Mom's Getaway and we had a wonderful time at this home. The house was clean and cozy and the waterfront dock area was a perfect place to enjoy the sunset. We hope to make this an annual tradition!
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Day Dream Retreat for a few days to relax from the holiday madness. The home was really spacious and had everything we needed for our trip. We loved the views of the water and all the different areas to enjoy it from including the deck to the hot tub to the fire pit near the dock. The owner was very easy to work with and we loved the bottle of wine that was left for us! What a great property!
Day Dream Retreat was an excellent getaway spot for my wife and I. Very well kept house in a great part of the lake. We loved the dock area and had a lot of fun kayaking in the area. The water views from the house are lovely. The hot tub really stole the show for us. We loved sitting in the hot tub at night, looking up at the starry sky and relaxing. Owner was super to work with and very attentive to making sure we had what we needed.
The Daydream Retreat was a great space for our girls weekend this fall. The views from the house were great, and it is right near trails and beaches at Lake Anna State Park. We loved using the hot tub when the temperatures dropped in the mornings and at night. Lots of dining and hanging out space- nice for groups. Sleeping space was fine for a group of girls, but may have been tight if there were any men on the trip. No ubers or cabs in the area, so plan your winery trips accordingly! We hope to go back next year.
The property was very nice, especially the fairly level path down to the amazing boathouse!
Beautiful home in private setting. The boathouse was our favorite place to spend our time. Swimming off the dock and a screened in porch for lunches and spending an evening. Would definitely go back.
There's plenty to do in and around Day Dream Retreat. Lake Anna's 13,000 acres provide incredible opportunity for fishing
and water recreation. Bring your bass or jet boat and waverunners.
Located on the public side of the lake tucked back from the channel to provide safe swimming. You'll never have to worry about swimming by the party dock or spending loads of precious vacation time getting to an area suitable for skiing or tubing.
• Swim / lounge
• Jet ski
• Water ski
• Easy access to local attractions:
• Lake Anna State Park with hiking trails and sand beach
• Golf at Meadow Farms and Locust Grove golf courses
• Paramont's King's Dominion
• James Madison museum
• Monticello an Montipelier
• Historic sites / battlefields
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning||$115 + Tax|
Security / Damage deposit required to reserve. During the summer rentals are Sun-Sun.
Flexible check-in day other than Saturday during the rest of the year.
Martin Luther King, President Days, Columbus Day and Veterans Day have a 3nt minimum.
Pet Fee is $25 PER NIGHT (per 2 pets)