|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Brand new luxury 3,300 sqft, two-story single family home located on an exclusive gated resort. It is only 10 minutes away from Disney theme parks.
* 6 bedrooms, 5 bath, loft, and game room.
* Spacious kitchen with large island and 4 bar stools; All new appliances.
* Formal dining room seats up to 12. Large Living room.
* 4 master suites with king size bed in each.
* 2 guest rooms w/ 2 twin beds in each; Sofa bed in the loft. Plus 2 roll-aways.
* Game room with pool table. Wii game console in loft.
* TV in every room, 8 TVs, 4 DVD players. 46' and 42' in living room and loft.
* Small children friendly w/ 2 highchairs and 2 strollers and 2 Pack N Play.
* Free internet, cable TV, domestic long distance call and WiFi in the whole house, one iPod speaker dock.
Luxury club amenities
* Beautiful 9,500 sq. ft clubhouse.
* 24-Hour Manned Security Gate; Attended Concierge Service.
* Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Waterfalls, Grottos, Spas, and a Children's Pool.
* Poolside Tiki Bar and Grill.
* Movie Cinema in the club house.
* Internet Lounge, Game Room, Poker Room.
* Lighted Tennis Courts, Basketball and Volleyball Courts.
* Fitness Center and Sauna.
* Tetherball, Bocce and Badminton.
* Gift Boutique and Shop.
There are many supermarkets within a few minutes drive, Target, Publix and Wal-Mart; the US192 is just up the road and has many restaurants, gift shops, crazy golf, banks etc.
As an extended family of 14, we needed a lot of bedrooms, living space and a big dining room table - Annie's house met all our requirements and more! The home is in great shape, the kitchen was well-equipped, and the management company was very professional and responsive to any issues we had come up during our stay. This is a terrific community with a wonderful clubhouse that includes a fitness center and game room for the kids, movies, and a fabulous pool/waterpark with snack bar. Only 10 minutes from Disney and lots of other attractions. Could not have been more pleased with this rental!!
My family and I spent a week at this home and we were all very pleased. The house was perfect for a large crowd, and it was perfect for small children. The next time we are in the area, I will def be staying at this house again!!! LOVED IT!!
Loved it. Would def stay there again!
This home is beautifully appointed and extremely comfortable for a large group. We had five families, each with they're own private space. The upstairs is unusually roomy with a lovely family room for quite space, as only large families can appreciate. We had babies and toddlers and it worked wonderfully. The resort is clean and friendly. Disney very close and easy to access.
This is the second time my family has stayed at this home. It is wonderful! So spacious - perfect for our group of 10. The kitchen is well stocked. The house is clean and comfortable. Lots of towels and blankets. The resort is great. Tennis, swimming, basketball, etc. Everyone, from toddlers to grandparents were happy! The only down side was the Internet, which quite "spotty" and a little frustrating. Plenty of shopping near-by (grocery store, drug store). Easy and quick drive to Disney properties.
We stayed in this home July 16th-23rd and it was wonderful!!! This house is perfect for a couple of families with kids.......very spacious!! It is in a great location with Disney attractions, shopping, and lots of restaurants nearby. The owner was very easy to work with and responded quickly to any questions. We definitely recommend this home for your stay and our family would love to stay at this home again!!!!
This vacation home is located in a Premier Gated Resort....Therefore you have all of the advantages of home plus all of the amenities of the Resort!
|Departure cleaning||$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Heated pool is optional, contact owner for details.