Just 5 minutes to Moody Gardens & Schlitterbahn Water Park. Pleasure Pier and all other Galveston attractions about 10 minutes drive.
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation condo is Ocean Front with a great balcony view of the Ocean. It truly is a luxury condo with state of the art TV's and appliances! You will enjoy the 55' 3D LED TV in the living room and large LED TV's in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. We have supplied some 3D movies and glasses for your enjoyment. Also watch your favorite movies and shows or listen to your favorite music using our Nettflix and Pandora accounts. The condo has free high speed internet/WiFi as well! Stainless Steel designer kitchen appliances include extra quiet dishwasher, range, microwave, side by side refrigerator w/ ice/water dispenser, quiet garbage disposal. The kitchen is stocked with upgraded dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including waffle iron, blender, toaster and coffee maker. If you find that we don't have something you need and can be used by our future guests, please call me for approval to purchase and reimbursement! Be sure to plan on grilling by the beautiful tropical pool area. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated. The laundry room is located just down the hallway from this condo.
The master bedroom has a King bed, 2nd bedroom has a King bed. There is a set of bunk beds in the hallway and a sectional sofa in the living room that turns into 2 twin beds. Or push them together to make a King bed. Each bedroom has an LED TV w/ Blu Ray player. We provide some 3D movies & glasses for your enjoyment, but be sure to bring along or rent your favorite 3D movies. This truly is a premier condo in a great family resort. Nearly everyone that stays in our condos tells me that they had one of the best vacations ever right here!
Truthfully, the first time you walk in the door with anticipation of what you might find, we want you to say WOW and get that feeling that you made the right choice for your vacation!
There are 2 steps on the walkway to the entrance of this condo.
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? Pets are allowed at the Maravilla Resort. We only allow non vicious, non-vicious breed pets that do not bark. Continual barking will disturb the guest adjacent to your condo and you may be asked to leave. Vicious pets, as precious as many are, will frighten other guests at the resort and present a risk to other guests. Also, our insurance does not allow vicious breeds on premises.
2. How far is the beach at the Maravilla Resort? There is not a swimmable beach in front of the Resort at this time. The Resort is located on the Galveston Seawall, however over the years, the storms have washed away the sand beach and the Ocean is up against the Seawall. You have to walk or drive West exactly 3/4 mile to a swimmable beach. There is ample parking on a concrete lot. There are other nice and less crowded beaches further west as well.
3. I see your condos sleep up to 6 for 1 bedroom and up to 8 for 2 bedroom condos. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply bath towels. You may purchase beach towels at most of the local shops for $5 to $20 each.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 3pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting me (936) 499-3941. THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well. The latest checkout time is noon.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with the door lock. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me at (936) 499-3941. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to remedy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay $20 per night to park? I have 3 vehicles in my party, what do we do? Yes, the homeowner's association at the Maravilla Resort charges $20 per vehicle per stay. You will be required to pay this one-time $20/ vehicle by check or credit card at the time of your arrival. If you have multiple vehicles, you will have to purchase $20 parking passes for each.
10. Is there parking at the Resort? Yes, there is garage parking at both Resorts. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the resort. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 3pm. The condos are self check in. Park and proceed to the condo and use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving extremely late, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located near each of the 3 pools. You are absolutely not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.