|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A Perfect Slice of Heaven - NEW LISTING
· Feel like you are on the Amalfi Coast. Waterfront Townhouse with Full Access to the Bay or Ocean. Architecturally bright, airy & open. Newly renovated with contemporary, clean and comfortably sleek style.
· 2 King Size Rooms – Sleeps 4 & with Living Room Sleeps 6.
· Private Beach
· Private Patio
· In-ground Pool
· Central AC
. Full Kitchen
· Large Washer & Dryer
· Flat Screen TVs in LIving Room and Bedrooms
· Sky Lights
· Transportation: 90 mins from NYC, Close to Hampton Jitney, Hampton Luxury Liner, Railroad and Village.
· Centrally located & close to Dune Road, Atlantic Ocean & Largest Beach Area, Marinas, Yacht Club & Village of West, South & East Hampton.
· Close to Long Island's Best Wineries, Shopping, including the outlet stores, Atlantis Marine World, Waterpark & more.
· Close to Hamptons Best Restaurants & Rumba is next door - voted best waterfront restaurant and Rum Punch in the Hamptons. Don't have to worry about driving home. Take their private boat for free to their sister restaurant.
· Jog or take a bike ride to the beach.
· Down the block from our Farm Stand for locally grown vegtables & fruit, freshly made daily pies and hommade mozzarella.
- Walk down the block to Brewster's dock or take a 2 mile ride to the docks of Tullys & Cor-Js for some fresh daily caught fish & seafood for a perfect BBQ...Hamptons vegies for your salad from Nurels, seafood from the docks topped off with some delicious wines from the Hampton's vineyards.
My husband and I are well traveled individuals and call this part of the Hamptons, with its views and location, one of the best slices of heaven on earth! We have a second home near by that we are at all summer long and know that everyone who stays here will love it . . .maybe even as much as we do!
Jacqueline Goodling purchased this townhome in 2012
This part of the Shinnecock Bay is at its widest point and it is the only pass through which cuts Long Island in half. It has breathtaking views when looking south toward Dune Road and the Atlantic Ocean one way, while turning your head the other way and looking north toward the locks and Peconic. It has the tranquil sound of the water as you watch the smaller boats leave to fish in the morning at sunrise while the water is glass-like and can sit all day while enjoying watching the yachts pass by as they go from the Long Island sound to the Atlantic ocean and vice versa. The bend with the beautiful homes reminds us of the Amalfi Coast and other parts of Europe in Italy, Greece & Spain, too.
There are several benefits including it's central location. It is close to NYC and centrally and conveniently located to several larger towns like, West Hampton & Quoque to the west and South, Bridge, East Hampton & Montauk to the east. It is also at the fork of the Hamptons so you can leave the Hamptons & go to the North Fork of Long Island, too, for berry picking & sailing and a change of vineyards and shopping.
Rented this property one week last summer and one week just this month. It is simply the perfect get-away. The property itself is immaculate and well maintained.The unit is fully equiped with all the necessary utensils from a cork screw to a coffee maker. The furniture is exactly as pictured and the mattresses are the most comfortable ones we have ever slept on.
One of the best parts of the day was to get up early, make a cup of coffee and go outside and watch the most beautiful sunrises anywhere from a chair at the edge of Shinecock Bay with the water washing onshore. The outside property is beautiful and the unit is just 25 steps from the bay beach, perfect for paddleboarding or the complex pool just to relax. If that wasn't enough it was only a 15 minute ride over the Ponaquage Bridge to Dune Rd. and some of the prettiest ocean beaches on the coast.
While there is a fully equipped kitchen for making meals there are any number of local restaurants close by when the urge to eat out strikes including one, Rumba's, which is virtually right next door...no need to drive at all for a bite to eat or just grab a drink and enjoy the well behaved mature crowd.
But perhaps the best thing about this property is it's central location. Anyone familar with the Hamptons will tell what a nightmare the summertime traffic can be and the hours spent trying to get from location to location. Well right here you will arrive before the usual traffic jams even begin and once here you can usually get to anywhere else in the entire Hamptons in less than an hour, saving you time, money and most importantly your sanity.
I would definetly recommend this place to my friends and relatives as it is the perfect location from which to experience all of the entire Hamptons without any of the traffic problems.
Centrally Located in the Hamptons...beaches, boating, restaurants, shopping, wineries and museums. Close to the Hampton Luxury bus stops, The Hampton Jitney, Hampton Luxury Liner, Railroad and Town.
- 90 mins from NYC
- Close to Dune Road
- Marinas, Yacht Club & Village of West Hampton, South Hampton & East Hampton.
-Close to Long Island's best Wineries, Tanger Outlets, Atlantis Marine World, Splish Splash & much more.
- Close to Hamptons Best Restaurants & Rumba is next door - voted best waterfront restaurant and Rum Punch in the Hamptons. Don't have to worry about driving home.
- Take their Rumbarge Boat to their sister restaurant minutes away.
- Jog or take a bike ride to the beach.
- Down the block from Nurel's Hamptons Farm Stand for freshly made daily pies, mozarella and farm grown vegetables and fruit.
- Walk down the block to Brewster's dock or take a 2 miles ride to the docks of Tullys & Cor-Js for some fresh daily caught fish & seafood for a perfect bar-be-que...Hamptons vegies for your salad from Nurels, seafood from the docks topped off with some delicious wines from the Hampton's vineyards.
We weren't kidding. You'll never want to go home! :)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
50% at Reservations and 50% One Week Prior to Stay
Check, Money Order or Credit Cards Welcomed
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.