|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalize payment on HomeAway.
This lovely two bedroom apartment is located just 3 blocks away from green/yellow metro lines, 10 min ride to National Mall. It can accommodate up to six people.
The apartment features:
- two bedrooms (king size bed in the master bedroom, queen size bed in the second bedroom)
- living room with sleeper sofa
- two bathrooms - both with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi, cable TV
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking on the parking lot next to the building for $15 per night (please ask about availability - capacity of the parking lot is limited)
This is what our past guests appreciate most:
1. great location (no need for car, grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall within walking distance)
2. clean and well maintained apartment
3. responsiveness - we are happy to accommodate your requests and assist you should you need any help during your stay
The apartment is very clean, modern and very convenient. It's just a bit dark (first floor). There is very nice restaurants on the next block, metro and supermarket 5 min. by walk, the perfect spot!
The apartment was comfortable and roomy for 4 people. The location was good, close to the Metro, and worked well for us. We especially appreciated the fact that we could communicate easily with Elizabeth. Just an FYI......it would be nice to have more hooks to hang towels and clothes in the bathrooms. Overall we enjoyed our stay!
Really enjoyed our stay in DC(Columbia Heights). Condo/Townhome was located in a convenient neighborhood. 5 minute walk to shopping/subway. The condo was clean and comfortable. Owners were very helpful and easy to deal with. Would definitely stay here again when i visit the DC area.
Used it as our evening crash pad after doing all the touristy stuff near the capitol. About a five minute walk the Metro, grocery store, Target, which was really nice. Some nice eating places in the area as well. Place was clean, neighborhood was relatively quiet. Having a washer/dryer in the building was nice.
it was 3 blocks from the Metro. Nice places to have dinner around. Close to grocery store. The apartment was very clean and had two nice bedrooms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Off street parking available for $15/night. Limited capacity - please inquire about availability.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Special Event and Holiday Rates apply.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.