|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee
This lovely two bedroom apartment is located just 3 blocks away from green/yellow metro lines, 10 min ride to National Mall. It can accommodate up to six people.
The apartment features:
- two bedrooms (king size bed in the master bedroom, queen size bed in the second bedroom)
- living room with sleeper sofa
- two bathrooms - both with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi, cable TV
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking on the parking lot next to the building for $15 per night (please ask about availability - capacity of the parking lot is limited)
This is what our past guests appreciate most:
1. great location (no need for car, grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall within walking distance)
2. clean and well maintained apartment
3. responsiveness - we are happy to accommodate your requests and assist you should you need any help during your stay
Really enjoyed our stay in DC(Columbia Heights). Condo/Townhome was located in a convenient neighborhood. 5 minute walk to shopping/subway. The condo was clean and comfortable. Owners were very helpful and easy to deal with. Would definitely stay here again when i visit the DC area.
Used it as our evening crash pad after doing all the touristy stuff near the capitol. About a five minute walk the Metro, grocery store, Target, which was really nice. Some nice eating places in the area as well. Place was clean, neighborhood was relatively quiet. Having a washer/dryer in the building was nice.
it was 3 blocks from the Metro. Nice places to have dinner around. Close to grocery store. The apartment was very clean and had two nice bedrooms.
Worked great for us. Easy walk to Metro. Best for 4 people. Reasonably good eating places nearby. We liked The heights, Z burger, Tios.
A wonderful place to stay while in D.C, close to a metro station to get into the City and beyond, and group of shops. The apartment was spacious with two good size bathrooms and a light (and clean) kitchen. Well stocked with what we needed to be self sufficient for a few days. Also loved the washer and dryer downstairs.
This was a great place to stay for our family. It was convenient to the metro, restaurants and the grocery. The beds were very comfortable. It was nice to have laundry in the building. I would highly recommend this property. The only negative was the wifi because it did not work all over the condo and it dropped often. With that said we would definitely stay here again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Off street parking available for $15/night. Limited capacity - please inquire about availability.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Special Event and Holiday Rates apply.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.