|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
1.5-2 hrs from NYC, 10 minutes from Camelback/Jackfrost for skiing, Kalahari and Camelbeach the famous indoor water parks.
Our beautiful 5 bedroom Pocono home is a contemporary and completely renovated in August '13. It is located in Mt. Pocono area just 1,5 hours from New York City.
Large family room, large dining area and a fully equipped kitchen includes house wares for 16. The sun flooded great room is nice for family fun and group get-together. The house also has broadband internet access, so just bring a laptop. Deck with propane grill. flat screen tv. Mini games for kids ( foosball, air basketball, casino). Big back yard
This house offers all the comforts of home in a beautiful country setting.
The house is 4-5 minutes drive from the lakes, 2 beaches and pools of our community Emerald lakes/Long Pond.
House features 5 Bedrooms, 2 bath on almost an acre of property.
There is a big Deck in the front of the house.
Our big circular driveway easily fits up to 6 cars. Please see pricing below.
The community boasts a year-round INDOOR POOL as well as an outdoor pool for summers. We have a tennis complex and basketball courts.
CAMELBEACH WATERPARK located just 7 miles away
Here is the list of some additional points of interest in and around our community.
1. Famous Pocono CAMELBACK SKI RESORT
2. Pocono Crossings Premium Shopping Outlets
3. THE NEW MOUNT AIRY LODGE CASINO & RESORT- Just 10 min away
4. Famous Pocono’s International NASCAR Raceway just few miles away.
5. The Delaware Water Gap which features white water rafting, canoeing & fishing
6. There are 5-6 full size great Golf Courses like Pocono Manor Golf Course at 2.7 Miles
7. Camelback Ski Resort located just few miles away
8. Horseback riding and a water park
9. Wolf lodge waterpark
10.Our wonderful community offers 3 lakes.
The community has 2 life-guarded beaches complete with bathhouses and playground facilities.
Details: 2 floors, 9 + 2Convertible bed(s) + 1 crib
big deck with a propane grill.
* 1st bedroom - 1 Queen Bed
* 2nd bedroom 2 Queen Beds, 2 Full beds + Crib
* 3rd bedroom 1 twin bunk bed w full bottom and twin top ( no adults on top) and 1 Full trundle bed
* 4th bedroom 1 Queen + 1 crib
* 5th bedroom - 1 Queen Bed
Plus 2 Regular Couches as well as Queen pull out sofa
Check in is 5PM, Check-out is noon.
Access to all community amenities is $5 by purchasing wrist band at community center.
We have allergies so please no pet’s.
Fireplace is not operational.
Christmas-$875; New Year's - $1,800 Summer weeks $1300.
Labor Day weekend - $950. MLK - $850. Thanksgiving - $825. Regular: Weekend September thru Mid May $800. Weekdays 4-5 days $750. Week $900 + $90 Cleaning.
Plus $25 community registration paid by renter directly to community and not included in this quote.
The price is for first 11 guests.
Every additional over 11 is $50 each.
1.5 hrs from NYC, 10 minutes from great skiing or indoor water park. community has a 4 season indoor pool, 2 beaches, serenity
We had a great time staying in this house. 5 bedrooms as described and many beds. Was clean and taken care of. Short drive to the ski resorts. We have no complaints and would love to visit again!
Although it does not look like it from the outside, this house is very big. It was big enough to accommodate my party of 11 and there were still beds left unslept in. Inside is very comfortable. My favorite area in the house is the couch area where everyone could sit around and talk or watch TV. This is a very family friendly house and I would love to come stay again.
Great house. Clean, just completely repainted. Close to Camelback and few minutes to Kalahari waterpark.
Pleanty of room for all . We had so much fun playing ping pong on full size tennis table.
Would definately come back
I know the email starts by saying "If you enjoyed your stay", but what if we didn't?
The house we rented had the following problems:
* it was filthy: a dirty bath mat, a kitchen that hadn't been cleaned in months if not more, as evidenced by cabinets and walls with food stuck on them, a caddy in the bathroom that had dirt including hair from months of not being wiped clean, crumbs and stains on bedroom furniture and mattress covers.
* It was so poorly maintained: holes in doors, baseboard heaters with either rusted/stained/dirty covers or no covers at all (coils showing); thank God our kids are old enough to know not to go near them; walls with only spackled areas, never sanded or painted, painting that went partially up the wall, never finished up to the ceiling; an old wall to wall carpet reminiscent of the 1980s; kitchen drawers and cabinets with things thrown in them, no order, many items clearly very old (food items); the deck is in terrible condition with significant splintering; there was trash left in the driveway, and random pieces of trash under the deck stairs mixed in with the leaves that were never raked/blown.
* we originally did not read the fine print to know we needed linens, but we're grateful we had our own sheets and towels, just to know our kids could have a clean place to be at bedtime.
We were so disappointed by the condition of this house. We have been renting for years with all different companies and have never seen such a run down, unloved home. It truly put a damper on our visit with friends we only see at most once/ year.
We hope you are able to use this constructively. We also hope we hear back from you in a timely manner, as we can't imagine this property would have met any industry standards.
This is a Great House near all Water Parks, Camelback and Mt. Pocono. Clean and friendly, freshly painted with plenty of sleeping and fun space. Grill outside with a huge flat backyard. It was exactly what our group was looking for.
We will come back this Winter for skiing on Camelback.
Thank you for having us over.
We had a great time house was clean and had everything needed. Owner was easy to deal with. Would recomend
Camelback and all other mountains are just few miles away .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$275|
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
Summer: Weekends 900, week: $1200
Fall/Winter up to 12/16
$675 weekends + cleaning fee
$875 weekly rentals + cleaning fee
Midweeks(Mon-Fri) rented at a discounted rate