About the property
- Condo1100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 - 28 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath sleeeps 4
One picture is worth a 1000 words does NOT apply to our spectacular condo! As Florida condo renters for years, purchasing, updating and decorating this unit was a labor of love for the owners. Working in the fast-paced NYC music industry, their primary consideration was peace, seclusion and privacy. Hutchinson Island is Florida’s best kept secret. This barrier island is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the serene and beautiful Indian River. The owners found it quite by accident by searching Google key words such as, “private vacation getaway”, and “secluded island.” With the exception of one Marriott Resort, there are no huge hotel conglomerates, no crowded beaches, just miles of breathtaking, serene, shell packed beaches and miraculously, only a very few condos restricted to the maximum 5 story height. We choose the Spoonbill because it is only one of two units on south Hutchinson Island offering one week rentals.
Here’s why our unit is so special to us (and our ecstatic renters):
1) Directly on the Atlantic ocean…..only steps away!
2) Spacious balcony encompassing the living room and master bedroom with a breathtaking, panoramic view of the ocean and large, heated pool.
3) Meticulously maintained and tastefully decorated in cool tropical hues of green, blue and turquoise and completely renovated with new furniture, fixtures, upholstery and accents, by the owner/decorator.
4) 1100 sf completely tiled apartment includes large living room with comfortable leather sofa and recliner to relax in front of a 37” HD flat panel TV. A full dining area and modern kitchen with new appliances (and completely stocked for those of you who want to cook in). A large master bedroom with a new, firm, king mattress, adjoining updated bathroom and sliding door to ocean-front balcony. Lovely, large guest bedroom has 2 twin beds with adjoining updated bathroom.
5) The historic, quaint town of Stuart is located just minutes away with a colorful array of novelty and antique shops, fine dining and live theatre performances at the Lyric Theater. The Lyric stage hosts a year-round schedule of world-class performances from national and internationally renowned artists featuring concerts, comedy, musicals, drama and dance.
6) Only 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes from Tradition Field in Port Saint Lucie, the spring training camp for the New York Mets and 35 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL, the spring training camp for the St. Louis Cardinals. Disney World and Universal Studios are only 2 hours away.
7) Located next to the Marriott Sandpiper Resort and Tiki bar, amenities include golf and tennis nearby, deep sea fishing, boating and biking.
Carl & Adrianna Rowatti
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Why Carl & Adrianna Rowatti chose Stuart
After years of renting condos in various sections of Florida we discovered this location. Most other counties allow high rise buildings which causes a high population density especially in the high season. Martin county only allows 4 story buildings which minimizes excessive crowds. We prefer this type of atmosphere. Couple this with all fantastic view from our unit and the amenities Stuart has to offer and we were sold.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Homey condo, wonderful view
We all enjoyed the condo and the setting of it overlooking the pool and ocean. The condo was lovely and comfortable making it easy to feel at home as soon as we unpacked. I loved sitting on the balcony having breakfast and reading the paper with such a view. The balcony furniture was also quite nice especially if you had 4 – 6 people there (we didn’t just saying it would easily accommodate that many). We found some lovely restaurants in the area too. We celebrated my mom’s birthday at Kyle Gs Prime seafood & steakhouse with a delicious meal and they even decorated the table for her. We enjoyed a great pizza from Carmela’s one evening. Bruce and I had couple great lunches on the riverfront at the Dolphin Bar & shrimp house. Thanks Adrianna and Carl for maintaining such a lovely condo!
Our family has been vacationing on Hutchinson Island for many years and it has become a favorite gathering place for all our family members. It is a beautiful area with the pristine beaches, neatly manicured landscapes and wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River. This was our first stay at this lovely condo within the Indian River Plantation. It was definitely an exceptional location on Hutchinson Island, with a fantastic ocean view & close to many places of interest throughout H.I. & Stuart. It is steps away from the beach and swimming pool and the condo has a very nice oceanfront balcony to dine or lounge outside. The owners have created a perfect oceanfront oasis – it is exceptionally well decorated and maintained. They have been very gracious and welcoming throughout our stay. THANK YOU for a perfect vacation!!!
We had a wonderful time here on Hutchinson Island. The condo was beautiful and with all the necessary amenities that made the stay all that more enjoyable. The condo was exactly as the pictures showed. Being on the island was so relaxing and quiet. Everything you needed was only a few minute drive away. Ocean view from the condo was breathtaking. Easy access to pool and beach. Looking forward to returning.
We like staying on Hutchinson Island because it has a resort-like feel and escapes the congested and crowded commercialism of so many other beach locations. In addition, this particular condo is in a great location on the island, due to it's proximity to the bridges to Stuart and other cities should you be looking for a great variety of stores and shops. We often ate at our favorite restaurant in Stuart, called The Chef's Table. The condo is also just a few minutes from the local Publix, ideal for those nighttime runs for emergency ice cream. The photos on this website reflect exactly what we found when we checked in. Everything was spotless and the decor was simple and elegant. I especially loved the large balcony, accessible from either the bedroom or the living room. The fact that it overlooked the ocean and the pool was a plus. It would definitely be a place we would return to, God willing.
Our favorite vacation spot
This is our favorite condo we have ever rented! We brought our 2 young children to Stuart for the first time after a couple of hectic days at Disney World and we were instantly immersed in the comfort, ease and relaxation of this beautiful property. The owners have thought of everything...even sand toys for the kids! We didn't need anything aside from a few groceries and lots of time in the pool and on the beach. Everthing about the location is ideal...it is on the beach, next to the Sandpiper Tiki Bar, close to Publix, the Oceanographic Center, Children's Museum, and downtown Stuart is a short drive. What more could you want? We can't wait to book our next stay here!
I absolutely loved it!! Aside from being clean, the condo was very warm and inviting. The views from the balcony are breathtaking. The surrounding area and beach are well maintained and very relaxing. The owners are very easy to work with and ready to answer any questions you might have. It was nice to have everything we needed for a relaxing stay. I am very discriminating, and I would definitely stay there again.
Plenty of shopping and fabulous dining only minutes away. Historic Stuart features antique and novelty shops as well as fine dining. Only 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach International Airport, 20 minutes from Tradition Field in Port. St. Lucie, the spring training camp for the New York Mets and 35 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL, the spring training camp for the St. Louis Cardinals. Disney World and Universal Studios are only 2 hours away. Located next to the Marriott Sandpiper Resort, nearby amenities include an 18 hole golf course, tennis, deep sea fishing, biking as well as a Tiki bar.
Other Activities: Shopping, Boating, Shelling, Miniature golf
Additional information about rental rates
Dec 01-Jan 31 .. $1950/week .. $3300/2 weeks .. $4500/month Feb 01-Mar 31 .. Monthly only: $4600. Apr 01-Apr 30 .. $1950/week .. $3300/2 weeks .. $4500/month May 01-Nov 30 .. $1450/week .. $2100/2 weeks .. $2900/month