|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
11th floor, Sunny, southern exposure 2 bedroom 2 bath (2 showers tub) fully equipped condo in the elegant Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort on 'Millionaire's Row'.
* Right on the beach. No streets to cross.
* Master suite has a king size bed with plenty of storage.
* Second bedroom is multi- functional with full size Murphy bed, and can also be used as an office with free high speed internet hookup & free wifi
* Computer & wire not included.
* Living room has queen size leather pullout sleep sofa
* & leather recliners, wood blinds & ceramic tile floors. Low allergen environment.
* Dining area has seating for 6.
* Full size kitchen is fully functional with service for six.
* Full size stove, refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher & microwave.
* All utensils, china, coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.
* Pots and pans provided.
* Coin laundry on every floor.
* Linens and towels provided.
* Hair dryer, iron, ironing board, clock radio. Child's booster seat.
* Three TVS with cable & HBO. Also a DVD. & VCR
* Amazing views from private balcony.
* Watch the sunrise w/your morning coffee & the sunset with your evening cocktails. Ocean views to the east.
* Intracoastal, bay and Miami skyline to the west. Neighboring building in the middle. Everything for a great vacation.
Keywords: 2BR /2BA, Ocean front Condo/hotel, 960 sq.ft.
New Englanders who love Miami beach. Our grown children & grandchildren enjoy it also. We have great vacations in our condo with the whole family.
sharon/rose dunn purchased this condo in 2003
The Alexander is a wonderful building & resort. We looked at many condos, but this one was our favorite. It has everything we were looking for. Sharing it with our guests gives us great pleasure.
The grounds are beautiful & the views are fantastic. Just sitting on the balcony looking at all the wonderful sights is so relaxing. We never tire of the views from the condo. The resort has everything you could want.....
Great weekend getaway. Resort & staff very helpful & friendly. Suite just as pictured,very nice.Rent scooters for a great time.Rose easy to work with. Will be returning again.
Rosemary; Your property was fantastic. Bright, great views, everything was in perfect condition. My wife couldn't stop thanking me for having found such a relaxing "home away from home" environment.
Thanks again for everything.
2 mi fromSouth beach ,malls, lincoln road, shopping ,dining,water sports, lovely views of ocean & intracoastal with boat watching etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$199 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
rates are higher for holidays & special events.
reservation is not confirmed until deposit is received. full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.