WE RENT CONDOS, We have other listings on VRBO #7133, #14749, #342865, #662136, #8803 please check our all our condos..
....Great Condo at Great Prices. Vacation style in our three bedroom, two bath (1400 sq ft.) condo situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in the Turtle Walk complex in Destin/Okaloosa Island. Now offering free wireless internet service for all guests!!!!!!!!!! Our privately owned condo sleeps eight guests, there is one king be in the master bedroom, two queen beds, and two roll away beds. Our vacation rental overlooks the condo pool and the sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Step out on our second floor balcony which is accessible from the living room and the master bedroom
HURRY SPRING & SUMMER DATES ARE GOING FAST!!!!!!!!
Our condo is in a ten unit building, therefore the beach and pool are not crowded like other high-rise condos. The kitchen is fully-equipped with microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, and pantry. Our condo has a full-size washer and dryer in a large utility room. Gorgeous panoramic views overlooking the beach. Covered parking helps protect your vehicle. There is beach service provided to the renter at no cost.
We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express for your rental. You will enjoy the privacy of our unit!
KEN AND EDIE GROGAN
Ken Grogan purchased this condo in 2004
TURTLE WALK HAS ONLY 10 UNITS AND IS NEVER CROWDED, THE BEACH IS PERFECT AND NEVER CROWDED
We have been coming to Okaloosa Island for the last few years and have stayed at Turtle Walk on several different occasions. We have enjoyed staying in different condos at Turtle Walk. The condos are very spacious. The pictures above are nothing like the condo. Several upgrades have been made in the kitchen and are very nice. The dish washer handle/latch was broke but is still in working condition. The living room furniture was fine nothing special. The bathrooms are very spacious and clean. I did feel the need to go out and buy new hand soap for both bathrooms and kitchen because what was in there was watered down and not usable. The bedrooms were spacious and had plenty of storage for our belongings. The 2 front beds were horrible. We had issues sleeping the entire week. As a matter of fact the one bed was so awful that we slept on the couch. Definitly needs to be upgraded. Overall our experience was positive and we will return just not to this specific condo unless the beds have been changed. The beach and weather were wonderful all week and there are lots of extra beach toys and a few extra chairs. The beach service is fantastic.
Upon showing up, I was itching to see some emerald green water and voila, I sure got a great view with the balcony windows facing the beautiful water! The space was bright and full of natural light - I loved the comfortable furniture. We cooked fish we caught in the kitchen that was fully stocked and having the washing machine was great for staying fresh the whole week. We ate on the balcony with the great weather and enjoyed fireworks from there too!
On top of being right on the beach, the location was perfect since it wasn’t near the Destin traffic or the Fort Walton traffic. Okaloosa Island is quiet but close to everything including grocery stores and great restaurants on the water. The space was great for family bonding but when we needed rest, we could retire to our respective corners. The owners and building staff went out of their way to be helpful and were super nice. This is the best three bedroom in the Destin area!
We recently stayed in Turtle Walk 401 and had a great time. The condo was much nicer than the photos online and very big. We had 3 families staying there and we had plenty of room. The parking is the only negative I have about the property. The covered parking is very tight and hard to get in and out of and there is very little additional parking for extra guests.
My family has been going to the Gulf for a beach vacation for years - starting with our children, and now including their children. This is THE BEST place to stay for a variety of reasons.
* the condo is extremely nice with everything you need to be comfortable and roomy enough for a family. We could eat out or get seafood and cook in.
* it is RIGHT on the beach. No packing stuff up for a long trek - just walk out the door and you are on the beach. It is so easy to go back and forth from the condo to the beach.
* beach chair/umbrella service - what a great perk!
* a swimming pool. It is small but never crowded and always so clean. Perfect for the kids.
* covered parking - a huge plus in Florida. There is not much extra parking if you have more than one car, but we managed okay. The cart to help with loading/unloading was a big help.
* beautiful view from the balcony - morning coffee watching the Dolphins!
* the beach is not crowded at all and is so beautiful.
* the TVs and DVD players in every room made it easy so the family could choose different things to watch.
* amazingly close to other things - grocery, restaurants, recreational activities for the kids and adults - without being crowded when we were at the condo.
* it is an incredible value with what you get for such a reasonable price.
* the owners are fantastic to work with - so nice and accommodating and easy to reach.
Overall, I can't say enough good things -this is just a great place to stay. Thank you, Ken and Edie, for a perfect place for a family vacation!
My friends and I spent a week at Turtle Walk at the end of September. The condo was perfect for us! We cooked a few meals in the condo - we had everything we needed - and we enjoyed the space. The condo is huge! We loved the beach service and the convenience of just showing up at the beach. We met some great people who are there each fall, so we'll be returning next fall as well.
We love Okaloosa Island but this is the first time staying at Turtle Walk. It was the perfect size for 4 adults and 1 infant. It was very clean, accommodating and the view was perfect. We enjoyed being so close to the beach. It was such a great time of year to go with perfect weather all week long. We will be back!!! Thanks for sharing your condo with our family.
|reservation service fee||$33 + Tax|
|Cleaning||$110 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.