DEEP CLEAN: Completed Nov 1-5, 2018. The condo was cleaned from top to bottom. Repairs made. Some updates made, such as new area rugs, new dining chairs, and new master bed coverlet.
There is a pool, hot tub, and kiddie pool on the beach side of the tower that the condo is located in, that you may use at NO extra charge.
There is also a children’s playground, basketball hoops and volleyball nets on the beach available for free.
There is one beach front restaurant (Coast-Closed Nov -Mar) and one sports bar restaurant (Hideaway-Open Year round) at the property entrance. At the entrance, is also a ice cream shop and a gift shop.
There is a spa (massages and other spa services) and beauty salon in the clubhouse (club fee not required to us).
1. Does the owner have a clubhouse membership? We have a clubhouse membership which allows you to use the clubhouse amenities for an additional fee (contact for fee schedule). Scroll down to Other Amenities, below, to see what is included. Other rental companies may tell you that you do not have to pay a fee to use the club facilities, however, they build the fee into the total cost. Our rental rates are lower than the rental companies, even when you add in the club fee.
Note that the fee is per condo (not per person) and you only have to pay the fee for the number of days you want to use the amenities, while other rental agencies require you to pay for your whole stay.
2. Are there grills? There are charcoal grills in back of the clubhouse parking lot.
3. How often is the condo repaired and updated? We take pride in having condo rentals that are in good repair, updated and frequently deep cleaned. ANY ISSUES RENTERS IDENTIFY ARE TAKEN CARE OF IMMEDIATELY. We personally deep clean the condos several times per year and make any needed repairs or updates to the condo.
4. Bonus: You will have full access to the outside owner's closet which has anything previous guests have left behind. This could include: boogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, coolers, beach toys, etc. You may also use the closet to store and lock up any of your beach and fishing items. There are also beach chair rentals on the beach (check with clubhouse for rates).
We can also refer you to local rental companies that rent and provide other services: Rentals of Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas, Beach Tents, Bikes, Cribs, Highchairs, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Beach Games, also Parasailing, and Kayaking and Sailing cruises, Kayaking Tours, and Grocery Delivery
5. Why rent through this owner, rather than a rental agency?
a. Rates are significantly lower than rental agency rates.
b. You will receive personal attention from the owner through the rental process and during your stay, and not from someone at a desk who does not have a personal vested interest in the condo, and may not even know what the condo looks like.
c. Any maintenance issues will be resolved immediately by our maintenance staff. If there are any issues with cleaning, our cleaning company will resolve immediately.
d. The owner is only a phone call away, if you have any questions or issues with the condo.
6. What time is Check In and Check Out?
a. Check In is 3:00 PM (earlier arrival may be
available - contact owner for more information).
b. Check Out is 10 AM. (late check out may be
available - contact owner for more information)
7. Does the condo have a washer and dryer? Yes.
8. Is the condo smoke free and pet free? Yes.
9. Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept credit cards.
10. What size beds are in the condo?
There is a king, two queens and a sleeper sofa.
11. Is the kitchen fully stocked?
Yes, we have everything you need to eat and prepare meals.