About the property
- Villa2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 - 14 nights
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths,
Ocean front on famed Grace Bay beach, Villa Del Sol is luxury and comfort beautifully melded.
There’s so much natural beauty in the Turks and Caicos, we can almost get used to pure paradise. But once in a while, something comes along that has the power to take your breath away. Here on the Island of Providenciales, that ‘something’ is your first encounter with magnificent Villa del Sol.
Located in the exclusive Leeward district of Providenciales, Villa Del Sol sits directly on the famous Pelican Beach section of Grace Bay Beach. Beach access is a short 3-4 minute walk around the corner from the gate.
The villa is a three bedroom masterpiece. Villa Del Sol showcases sun, sand, azure-blue ocean waters. It has direct walkout to a private pool, shimmering white sands, and outdoor living spaces of undeniable character and comfort.
Check out all of Villa Del Sol’s amenities and luxuries:
• 3 bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins (convert to King on request)
• High end furnishings, flat screen TV in living room and in each bedroom.
• Master and one bedroom have en suite bathrooms. Third has bathroom attached.
• Master bathroom has bath, shower, two sinks, private toilet and a bidet.
• Gourmet kitchen with all the bells and whistles, fully equipped for the amateur chef or for use by a private chef for in home dining service (at additional cost)
• Portable phone with answering machine.
• Luxurious bedding, fine linens, plush towels and beach towels available.
• Washer and dryer in the kitchen make beach living easy.
• Wine fridge.
• Computer work station with free WiFi.
• Living room – 48 inch flat screen, Ipod station, poker game table, movies, backgammon, etc.
• Exterior: Luxurious appointments including outside living and dining with curtains in case of wind or rain.
• Private Pool with comfy loungers around pool and loungers in proximity to the ocean wall.
• Just a few minutes’ walk from the gate (turn left out the gate and then left again down the beach path) to one of the world’s award-winning beaches! You will find yourself torn between the warm waters and private villa pool!
• Enjoy the exterior double-sized beach bed with canopy.
• Great propane BBQ grill for pool side alfresco dining.
• Optional Air Con (see below)
• High end monitored 24/7 security system with lasers and medical alert remote.
• Turks and Caicos beach living: water sports, scuba diving, seaside restaurants, Caribbean bone fishing, night life, casino, shopping, restaurants, golf, tennis are within easy access via a short drive right in Grace Bay.
Disclaimer re construction: Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world. Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way, and as a result, we can never guarantee that there will be no new construction in the area.
Effective Jan 24, 2018, direct beach access at Del Sol was locked down as a matter of safety. The loss of 2.5’ of sand as a result of the back to back hurricanes, and very stormy weather in Jan, caused the sea wall to be breached. We cannot ascertain when this will be restored although the process to do so has commenced in earnest. Please note, however, that just a 3-4 minute walk from the gate (turn left out the gate and then left again down the beach path) to arrive on the Pelican Beach section of famed Grace Bay beach. As a courtesy, our new pricing reflects a 20% per night decrease as thanks for your patience and support as we work with the Dept of Environment and Coastal Resources to restore the wall.
VILLA DEL SOL POLICIES
• Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
• Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released.
• Check-In time: 4 pm
• Check-Out time: 10 am
• No smoking policy inside the house.
• 7 night minimum high season
• One midweek clean per seven night stay
• Garden service once per week
• Pool service once per week
• Children of all ages are welcome
• Optional A/C: Should you opt to use air con, meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what they will be charged while here.
• Occupancy: 6 people
• No smoking in the villa
• Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Basia Zaidan
While owning properties around the world, the owners fell in love with the beauty and charm of Turks and Caicos, finding their perfect Caribbean vacation home in Leeward. They purchased Villa Del Sol, completely renovating it, making it one of the most sought after three bed oceanfront beach vacation rentals on the island of Providenciales.
Basia Zaidan purchased this Villa in 2009
Why Basia Zaidan chose Leeward Settlement
Location, luxury, privacy, beauty, romance, comfort, tranquility, serenity, beach front, great fun for children and adults alike
What makes this Villa unique
Lots of fun playing beach volleyball as well as fun nights with friends playing 'casino night' on the games table. Villa Del Sol is also the perfect beach wedding spot.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Spectacular Villa Rental!!!
We had a wonderful time staying at Villa del Sol for our Christmas vacation! The house is lovely and well located. There were five of us staying at the house, so it was the perfect size house for us with its three bedrooms. The house is very nicely decorated and very comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked with pots and pans, so it is easy to prepare meals there. Everything was clean when we arrived, and we had a house cleaning during our two week stay, which was great. We enjoyed relaxing at the house around the pool and in the beach chairs at the back edge of the property that looks over Grace Bay. We were worried that we would have to deal with hurricane damage, but we really did not. It seems that some of the beach area directly behind Villa del Sol was washed away by the last hurricanes, but you can still go down to the water. It is a bit rocky where you walk down, but if you walk about 10 feet in either direction you are walking on the beach. We enjoyed taking pool floats down to the water and floating in Grace Bay. A couple of times we walked about 30 minutes down the beach to get to restaurants in the Grace Bay area. Sometimes we drove to restaurants, which were only a 10-minute drive to get to. Also, there is a nice grocery store near the Grace Bay resorts, which is only a 10-minute drive from the house. We were very fortunate to have excellent weather for almost our entire stay. We had clear, beautiful weather in the low 80s for most of our trip. We only had some rain during the last few days of our trip. I really can't think of anything but good things to say about Villa del Sol. The only trouble we had was with the can opener. It seemed to be broken. However, I mentioned this when we checked out, so I imagine it has already been replaced. Basia and all of the staff members we were in contact with were professional, helpful, and friendly. We felt like we were in paradise during our stay at Villa del Sol and hope to return there in the future!
Thank you so much for your very kind words. I must say that we have met some great families over the years but yours ranks among the most delightful. It was a pleasure and a privilege to serve you from start to finish and we can't wait for you to come back 'home' to us. Until then, be well, be happy! Basia
PS Our staff send their hellos! :)
Next door demolition June 2016
Great villa, but do not book until construction and pool demolition complete next door. Jack hammer from 7 am to 7 pm daily.
As we all know, Providenciales was once again chosen as the #1 island in the world. As a result, dynamic growth, over which we have no control, continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive, but sometimes challenging, way.
Unbeknownst to us, the villa next door was sold and late May, the new owners elected to start renovations. This fact was immediately posted on all webpages including VRBO and FlipKey. All guests and agencies were also notified once the extent of the works became clear; that is, the construction of a second pool, as well as the demolition of their boardwalk and the interior of the main house. Works will continue to the end of October.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused to any of our guests through no fault of our own and do hope to see you at the villa again one day soon.
Another perfect week at Villa del Sol
We stayed at Villa del Sol for our second year in a row - last year was so incredible, we decided to do the same exact vacation all over again! And we weren't disappointed. In fact, 6 weeks later, we all still find ourselves thinking back on those glorious days that quickly settle into a rhythm of their own: waking up, making a cup of coffee and walking (in my bathrobe, because there's nobody around!) one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (right at your doorstep) collecting a huge diversity of seashells; changing into bathing suits and lounging around the pristine pool listening to good old reggae, Rolling Stones, whatever music I haven't had time to listen to for years....whipping up pina coladas at noon (true confessions!); swimming in that hallucinogenic, clear turquoise water with nothing but powder-soft sand underfoot and nobody else around, no sounds except your own breathing; taking a nap; going to dinner and maybe the local casino (we won 600 bucks!); coming home to a movie and then an amazing night's sleep in the fluffy, comfy beds...listening to the sound of the waves...
The Villa is perfectly equipped with everything you could possibly need - and there is no way to forget the view you get when you open the front door....One of the best parts, too, is how easy it all is: I left New York's LGA around 9am, checked bags, rented a car, etc. and was on the beach by 2pm.
Basia and her staff are always on call for anything you need, and the house is perfectly appointed, super comfortable and easy to use. It feels like home. Highly recommended!!
Thanks so much Libby, we're already anxiously awaiting your return. Pina colada's will be ready!!! Hugs. Basia
Amazing week at Gorgeous Villa Del Sol! Paradise found!
We recently returned from a week at this beautiful villa. My husband, two teens and I had the most amazing time here. The pictures, while beautiful, don't do the villa justice. Once you open the front doors, the view of the pool and ocean.... breathtaking! The house is in a very upscale area surrounded by what must be multi million dollar homes. The villa was spotless, luxurious, and had every thing we needed from thick towels to comfy beds to kitchen items. The beach was practically empty the whole week, which was surprising since it was Easter. We felt as though we were on a private island! The conch shells were amazing and easy to find. We loved having the outdoor shower to rinse off before enjoying a dip in the beautiful pool.
Basia is amazing to work with. She responds in record time to any questions. She checked in during our stay to make sure everything was great (it was!). She even had a welcome gift for us. We learned a lot from her blog and went to the Tiki Hut for dinner one night based on her recommendation. It was awesome! Food was fabulous and service was great. Most of the time we cooked in the villa because, with a place like that, who wants to go out? The kitchen had everything we needed to cook at "home." There are many places for dining/seating in the villa including an outside dining area, a formal inside dining area and 2 additional counters with stools, which our kids loved.
We rented a car through Grace Bay rentals (also Basia's recommendation) and it was so easy and convenient. Driving from the airport was no problem, and we adjusted easily to the "driving on the other side of the road" thing. Grocery stores are near by, as is the area of shops/restaurants which was nice for the kids to get souvenirs. The villa is in a very private/quiet area, but only really a short drive into "town" to get food, wine, etc.
One day we took a 4 hour snorkeling/boating trip with Reef Peepers with Cpt. Ross at the helm. It was a wonderful experience for kids and adults. Would highly recommend it! Saw a dolphin while out on the boat. Amazing!
I can't say enough about this perfect vacation experience. We have rented through VRBO/Homeway 5 times, and this was our hands down FAVORITE place. We will definitely be back to Villa Del Sol, and I have already recommended this special place to friends. Thank you, Basia, for an unforgettable week. We are still talking about it and wishing we were still there!!!
Oh my gosh! You made me blush!! Both Del Sol and I thank you so much for your kind, kind words. You were incredible clients and we can't wait for you to hurry home to us! Until you do, be well, be happy, and miss us just a little bit!! Basia
Villa Del Sol : Spectacular villa on an equally spectacular location
Our family of 5 was looking for a beach side villa on a pristine white sand beach somewhere in the Caribbean/Atlantic. Villa Del Sol and the Turks and Caicos Islands did not disappoint. This is a beautiful, well furnished villa that we had a hard time leaving during our stay (even with several booked excursions).
- Beautiful and clean, both inside and out. The pictures don't really do it justice
- Spacious yet cozy - we had room to spread out yet were all together. Several really nice quiet spots to read, relax, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves.
- Nice swimming pool. It was even cleaned midway through our stay.
- An absolutely perfect view of the sun sinking into the sea. I must have taken over a hundred pictures of the sunsets we were mesmerized by each of the seven nights.
- Large, nice, and well stocked kitchen. We love to cook and were delighted to find just about every type of pot, pan, and kitchen gadget imaginable.
- Very clean (perhaps brand new) gas grill.
- Very responsive and friendly villa staff. We had no problems but a couple of questions that were answered promptly. My daughter even left behind a few clothing items and the staff bent over backwards to make sure they were retrieved and sent to us.
- I really can't think of anything that was reasonably missing. The only thing we jokingly thought the villa was lacking was a volleyball net as there was plenty of room for a sand volleyball court in the backyard.
It really exceeded all of our expectations and we can't wait to go back!
Hey Gene, thanks for this wonderful review. But I can think of one con...you and your incredible family are gone!!!!! :(
You were the most delightful of guests and we can't wait for you to come home to us again. Don't be strangers!!
PS I'll find a volleyball net for the yard when you return, even if it kills me!!!!!Basia
Villa del Sol review by a guest
I have not read what was written by other guests and I do not want to be biased based on their review.
However, from my personal point of view Villa Del Sol, where I stayed as a guest, has three undeniable advantages: it is beautifully appointed, incredibly maintained and cozily located, nesting right on the beach. On top of that the villa lacks absolutely nothing to make a perfect vacation. The property manager was very nice, helpful and accommodating, trying her best to serve guests' every need.
I cannot wait to come back there.
Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for counting the frying pans and checking the closet doors for me. I know it was a strange request, but as you were back to back with a client that gave a dishonest review which upset me enormously, I thought guests would prefer to hear your thoughts about Del Sol, beyond my reply to him. And thank you as well for confirming that the air cons are quiet. You were amazing guests, from booking to departure, and we loved having you with us and can't wait for your return. The entire Tranquility family wishes you Happy Holidays!
3-4 minute drive to tennis, golf and dining at Provo Golf Club, as well as a 3-8 minute drives to tons of nightlife, restaurants, shopping, casino, grocery shopping and activities
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Air con metered as per your usage at the going island rate during the time of your stay. Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security. Check-In time: 4 pm Check-Out time: 10 am One midweek clean per seven night stay Additional maid service optional and available on request for additional cost. Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent.