About the property
- House5400 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
66 FIVE STAR REVIEWS ✮✮✮✮✮
✮✮ PAST 5 REVIEWS ✮✮
"STUNNING! Spectacular! Incredibly Well-Equipped... Amazing Property in Great Location... Outstanding Hospitality..."
This stunning home with sweeping views features 9 bedrooms and 8.5 baths. Your group will be especially thrilled with the fully-stocked gourmet kitchen, private setting, and super comfortable beds, which is why this home has earned 66 FIVE STAR REVIEWS.
This property is ideally located only 1 mile to the Lake Beaches, shopping, Casino entertainment and Edgewood Golf Resort.
✮✮ WHY STAY HERE ✮✮
• Luxuriously furnished 5,400 sq. ft private, peaceful home
• 9 luxurious bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms (7 en suite)
• 19 cozy beds: 5 king, 6 queen and 8 twin, sleeps 20- 24
• Large, private, outdoor hot tub with amazing setting
• Large living room with stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling, deck access
• Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry and 4 refrigerators
• Large dining tables and granite island seat 24
• Game Room with pool table, fireplace and 50 in. flat screen TV
• Full-length deck with gas BBQ grill and seasonal furnishings
• Large theater -style area with fireplace (3 fireplaces total)
• Air-conditioned upper level
✮✮ DETAILS ✮✮
• All new high-end REAL mattresses with designer bedding
• 11 flat screen TVs with premium cable channels
• Residence-wide WIFI -- 60 MBS service
• High quality cookware, dishware, flatware, glassware and cutlery
• Viking gas stove with six-burners and double oven
• Large sunken tub in deluxe master suite
✮✮ IDEAL LOCATION! ✮✮ (within 1 mile)
• Trail access directly from the property
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake beaches and Round Hill Pines Beach Club
• Casino gaming and entertainment
• Safeway and Raley's grocery stores
• Heavenly Shopping Village and Gondola
✮✮ PERKS FOR THE PARENTS ✮✮
• Kids play area with 60 in. HDTV
• Pack n Plays, High chairs, Safety Gates, Games and Strollers
• Laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer
• Complimentary access to Round Hill Pines Beach Club!
✮✮ THINGS TO KNOW ✮✮
* Weddings, loud parties or occupancy over 24 not permitted (VRP # 07-426)
* No bachelor or frat parties, groups of only high school or college students
* Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 120 days of your stay
* Primary renter must be at least 30 years of age
* Parking for 5 cars
Gerard: 775-781-5950 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Gerard Nardini
We believe the whole idea of offering our home to stay is to create a unique experience. Because we own and manage this home, my wife Christine and I invest in every detail from the maintenance, to the bedding to stocking the kitchen just right. We feel lucky to be working with a service-oriented crew who help keep this home in top condition. Don't take our word for it, read our many guest reviews...
Gerard Nardini purchased this House in 2003
Why Gerard Nardini chose Tahoe Village
It's the best of both worlds, a great spot for nature enthusiasts yet near to most local attractions. This beautiful home is surrounded by nature and hiking trails and ideally located 1 mile to the Lake Beaches, Shopping, and Casino entertainment.
What makes this House unique
The size, views, setting, privacy, and amenities, are very unique to this area. We are NOT a property management company or absentee owners. So we are able to focus on the small details that add up to an unparalleled difference in the quality of our guest's experience.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Just an incredible place, located perfectly to activities and accommodated 20 of us comfortablely for an adult cousins reunion. Would recommend this place to everyone and look forward to the opportunity of returning.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The property was very clean & neat. We would love to come back and stay here.
Thank you for taking the time to write. We really want the home to sparkle when guests arrive; only a super shiny clean home will achieve this effect.
Very clean and met all of our expectations.
Close to everything and the property can sleep more than even listed very comfortably! Clean, great views, and wonderful experience. The owners have thought of everything and nothing is overlooked. I highly recommend this property to several families or big groups.
Love it so much ❤️
I live the place with everthing they provided, just feel like home
We are so happy you loved the home and felt so at home with all that was provided. Happy New Year!
Just like the pictures, everything in place and easy to find (dishes, pots/pans, coffee machine, etc), everything worked. No problems.
Gerad have a binder with a lot of good information, resturants, places to go. One thing I want to try next time is the in home Chef! There is a list of them in the binder.
Gerard is First Class !!!
Thank You Gerard, Great Job!
Happy to hear everything worked and you found everything you needed. Appreciate your first class rating!
Stunning! Amazing property!
The layout of the home was perfect. Spacious for a large group with the bedrooms below the living space. The family rooms with fireplaces, the gourmet kitchen, the deck and hot tub were absolutely amazing and enjoyed by all.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* If you have questions contact us ...775.781.5950 * No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay. * We will cancel bookings for groups exceeding our max. occupancy of 24. * Parking limited to 5 vehicles. (parking at casino lot 1.5 mile from home) * Primary Renter must be 30 years of age. * Sorry no bachelor parties, fraternity parties, groups of only high school or college students.