About the property
- Townhome1500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Meticulously constructed on an area of 160 acres along the La Diable river in Mont-Tremblant, Rabaska is a mountain-style townhouse, at the center of a building containing three (3) units. Designed with the utmost respect for the environment, this unit is located directly on the magnificent golf course of championship caliber La Bête, especially in face of departures from the 18th hole.
Comfort in the Heart of Nature: Where the La Diable river traces the outlines of the grand fairways of the famous golf course La Bête, Rabaska is surrounded by mature trees and wild vegetation with breathtaking views of Gray Rocks and Tremblant. Located in an enclave between the natural majestic Tremblant ski resort and the many shops and amenities of downtown Mont-Tremblant (formerly St-Jovite), Rabaska enjoys a location that lives through all seasons, as unperturbed as the course of the river. A sanctuary with comfortable spacious rooms, with an abundance of windows and surrounded by a spectacular landscape that celebrates the wild beauty of the Laurentians.
Luxury in Bonus: Spacious town house with an area of 1 500 square feet on two floors, Rabaska offers two (2) luxurious bedrooms, each with a plasma TV with cable (one King and one Queen) and two (2) full bathrooms with heated floors.
On the ground floor, you find ...
• living room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling, and two (2) very comfortable sofa beds;
• a 42-inch plasma television with HD cable, sound system and DVD Blue Ray player, an I-Pod and a Nintendo Wii;
• dining room and well equipped kitchen;
• a full bathroom with washer and clothes dryer;
Note that there are hardwood floors throughout the house (no carpet) except for the kitchen and three (3) bathrooms which have ceramic floor heating.
An International Recognition: Rabaska, the most coveted community of Mont-Tremblant is the perfect place to indulge yourself by doing your favorite activities or just relax. Moreover, since its inception in 2007, the project won several awards and honors, including ....
Finalist of '2008 Better Development in Canada' from British Home Overseas magazine.
Winner of 'Best Golf Development' in Canada by Americas Property Awards / New York Times and CNBC.
Finalist for 'Best Rural Project' in Quebec by quality residential Quebec.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Very nicely decorated and well equipped. Super fast and nice responses from owner ! Loved it !
We loved it. Great snowshoeing at your doorstep beautiful place !
A Nice Getaway
We stayed here 3 nights while my son competed in the IronMan Race August 2017.
Here are the pros and cons:-
- It’s in a very convenient location, just minutes from the village and resort area
- It’s right on the golf course, the view is open and peaceful
- The house is well equipped – BBQ stove, various kitchen appliances even a Nespresso maker, cooking condiments and bath supplies galore!
- Pierre is very responsive to requests and questions
- We could only pay by mailing a cheque, if there are other methods online like Visa or Pay Pal it’d be more convenient
- The instructions for operating electronics like the TV and the ceiling fan could be included in the document, but later Pierre explained clearly when we talked on the phone
- Some old bath mats and sofa throws could be replaced – these are very minor
All in all, this place is beyond the value. We had a great weekend there, especially my son is an Ironman now!
We check out in two days. We are currently sitting on the patio overlooking the golf course sipping a glass of wine and enjoying the beauty and the tranquility. We just saw 3 deer not 200 yards away on the golf course. Everything was just as it was described. The beds are very comfortable and everything is very clean and decorated just as you might for your own private townhouse. Highly recommend it.
Thanks for the good words....really appreciate it !
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly rates available.