|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The house faces the downtown skyline and pacific ocean. To the north are the lights defining Grouse and other the Coastal Mountains. The road to Whistler is 2 hours to the north. Mount Baker and America is and to the east is the rest of Canada.
Capitol Hill is a quiet residential neighborhood which is close to downtown on the 135 bus or by car. Hastings Street, a main thoughfare runs to the waterfront from Springer Avenue is just 3 blocks down the hill. It is located between the Holdem and Brentwood skytrain stations from the 129 bus. The house is equipped with dishes and linens for 12 persons (8 beds) at 2 per room. There is a master bedroom with a king sized bed, en suite, and walk-in-closet; there is one queen sized beds on the top floor and one on the lower floor. The is a bedroom (2) bunk beds. Finally, there are two sofa beds. The top floor has 2 full bathrooms. The main floor has the living room (sofa bed), dining room and kitchen and a powder room; The lower floor, as well as the queen-sized bedroom, has the laundry, and a living room space with a sofa bed. There is a small front porch, a back deck, gardens and a yard.
There is Wi Fi and telephone. It is clean, and cozy for family, corporate and other groups.
The view from springervacationhome is spectacular. The house is centrally located in the heart of the Greater Vancouver Regional District (GVRD). It is spacious providing lots of room for groups and families to mingle or be alone. The area is quite and surrounded by parks, but very close to the city if one wants to go downtown and experience the hubbub.The house is close to the trade and convention centers, Simon Fraser University (SFU), British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE), Bridge Studios and Electronic Arts.
All the comforts of home in a peaceful community a few short minutes away from the downtown core
Absolutely no complaints. Stay was fantastic, view of downtown Van was amazing. House super clean and in great location. Owner was very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend this location to anyone.
The house was better than expected. It fit our needs perfectly. It was clean and had everything we needed for the week. The kitchen had what we needed to cook our meals. There were plenty of bathrooms to cover the group we had. And the communication with the owner was outstanding. She was great to keep us informed. We had a snow storm the evening before we checked out. We had to get up early to go to the airport and to our surprise, the owner had shoveled the snow on the sidewalks and around our cars. It was a huge blessing. Next time we are up here, we hope this home is available.
We spent 5 days in this vacation home for my brothers wedding. Deborah was very accommodating and super friendly. Great location and a very spacious home! Highly recommend!
The location of the house was lovely with a beautiful view of Vancouver and the mountains. The house was a perfect size for our party of 8 with enough bedrooms and bathrooms to meet our needs. The home owner was also gracious enough to provide us with a playpen to use for our 9 month old grandson. However, we were dismayed to find dirty floors upon our arrival that necessitated cleaning since we didn't want the grandchildren playing and crawling around on dirty floors, also windows and mirrors were very streaky and spotty. When the homeowner arrived, she was very defensive and short with us about the condition of the home although she did later apologize. In addition, the lawns and landscaping need some work. While it was emphasized that the lawns hadn't been cut for environmental reasons, it was interesting to note that the majority of homes in the area had lawns and gardens that were nicely manicured and lovely to view. It would also have been nice to have new linens and pillows as some of the sheets were tattered and the pillows were in bad shape. Overall, our stay, while enjoyable, could have been better. We definitely would like to return to the area in the future but will not rent the same house.
We spent the Christmas holidays in Burnaby BC with our daughter and her husband’s family from Victoria and Nanaimo BC. Our son’s family from Oregon also joined us. Seven of us (four adults and three children) stayed eight nights at the Springer Vacation Home, then eight more folks joined us for Christmas day. We were all very comfortable. The VRBO owner Deborah was so accommodating and helpful and personable. She provided a Christmas tree and some ornaments to us for the children to decorate, and she baked us two pies for gifts. She was very busy with her own holiday activities, but whenever we called her with a question or request, she responded immediately. All residents and guests commented about the beautiful Springer house. It was very clean, well-maintained, stocked with plenty of dishes, towels, linens, etc. The grandchildren were delighted with their rooms and the views; their repeated comment was “Awesome!”. Thank you so much Deborah. We hope to have another family reunion again before too long, and we will give you a call.
We stayed in this house when our daughter was graduating from SFU in early October. The house was equipped with comfortable beds and bedding, a large kitchen and dining room. It was a lot more comfortable than a hotel and cheaper than booking numerous hotel rooms. The area was beautiful to walk around.it was a very relaxing stay : )
The restaurants in the area are outstanding!!! Favorites were Stans pizza and Cotto!
A book was left with various coupons around Vancouver- wonderful idea!
Would highly recommend this house to friends and family
The property is located on Capitol Hill in North Burnaby, BC Canada.It is central to most other cities and a suburb of Vancouver. It is quiet but close to the action.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
1) Springervacationhome welcomes corporate guests and accepts both American Express and Discovery credit cards. Vrbo does not support these cards therefore you will have to call 604-299-9773 and give the credit card information over the phone. The payment will be processed by the CIBC as Springervactionhome on your visa statement. Canadian customers can also call and pay in Canadian funds. 2) The check in time is 16:30 and check out is 10:00 sharp. thank you
3) A damage deposit of $1000.00 is required and held on a credit card, upon arrival, with the proper identification, but is not processed with the booking and the 15-day hold neither appears on the statement afterward, nor accrues interest.
3) The refund policy is: first to offer you (the guest) an alternate date (of equal value) with no loss to client; the second option is to try to re-rent the property with a 10% loss to the guest if the property is rebooked deducted from the refund to cover the credit card and administration fees; the third option is to encourage guests to make an early booking (definitely recommended) to insure specific dates, but inform you that if you are uncertain of your plans, please do not book, until you are certain, as a refund is not guaranteed. Refunds will be considered based on the circumstances of the guest's specific and/or difficult situation (with proof required) and only at the owner's discretion.
4) Capitol Hill is a quiet residential neighbourhood zoned for family living and cannot be used as a reception hall for large events because the infrastructure cannot support the parking, refuse, noise, etc. There is parking for four to six cars on the street; four in front of the house and two spaces in the back lane between the houses, but there is no parking at the neighbour's houses; a policy that is strictly enforced.
5) I thank-you for your understanding in these matters and i hope your group chooses Springervacationhome for your Vancouver vacation.