About the property
- House1700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Playa Avellanas Beach House (Close to the Beach) AC, WiFi, TVs
Location, Location, Location. Short walk & conveniently located to the world famous Playa Avellanas beach.
Newly upgraded 3 Master bedrooms, 3 Master bathrooms with hot water, full kitchen, giant dining table, sofa futon, ceiling fans & ice cold AC throughout.
3 different 32" flat screens with Apple TV & Netflix, full of gorgeous local antiques & artwork, 5 extra large hammocks, BBQ, extra large patios & beautiful gardens.
2 separate high speed internet lines, with WiFi & range extenders throughout, maid & laundry service. Very quiet, safe & secure on over 1/2 acre privately gated.
Short walk to local restaurants, bars & grocery store. Private shuttle transfers from Liberia (LIR), taxis, tours, chauffeur, all easily arranged.
Incredible relaxing, swimming, surfing, golfing, fishing & beach combing year round.
Gorgeous beaches, estuary mangroves, & dry tropical forest with tons of wildlife, including howler monkeys, sea turtles, parrots & so much more.
USA 949-903-5875 (call or text anytime)
Though we do not accept cancellations, in the event that you need to, simply let us know as far enough in advance as possible, so that we may try to re-rent & reimburse you.
Keywords: avellana, avellanas, avelana, avelanas, playa avellanas, playa avelanas, hacienda pinilla, hacienda pinila, tamarindo, playa tamarindo, playa negra, negra, lagartillo, guanacaste, jw marriot, jwmarriott, marriott, costarica, costa rica
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish, Google Translate
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Ben Geren
Our family is from Southern California & spend much of our time vacationing here in Costa Rica. We also have a very friendly staff, who are like family to us, & will make sure you have everything you need for a wonderful vacation.
Ben Geren purchased this House in 2006
Why Ben Geren chose Tamarindo
We picked this location for our Costa Rica beach house, because it is really one the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen, with amazing surf & activities centered around the ocean. We are excited to share this place with you.
What makes this House unique
Nature, Serenity, Peace, and Relaxation... Relaxing, Surfing, Golfing, Beach Combing, & Sunsets......
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
FANTASTIC ADVENTURE and a GREAT, COZY HOME!!!!
I went on this solo adventure to Costa Rica to : 1) Learn to surf 2) Horseback ride on the beach 3) Soak in the sun 4) Eat great food 5) Read & relax and soak up more sun!
1) Surfing: Ben the owner of this terrific home is an excellent surf instructor. He is patient, kind and very informative. Ben taught me the basics with an emphasis on safety and reading the ocean. There is no "hour" lesson, Ben takes whatever time that you need for your lesson and I can vouch that he will work with you until you can barley move your arms or legs!!! It's about whatever you want from your lesson . His positive attitude and encouragement was refreshing and I can't wait to surf again.
2) Beb arranged for my horseback riding excursion. The wrangler he chose was on time, pleasant and once again "it was all about me", where I wanted to go, stopping for pictures, breaks, and letting me race down the beach. I couldn't stop smiling the entire ride! I invited Glenna, the caretaker, to join me. She helped me translate and added to my fun adventure with her kindness and friendship.
3) Soaking up the sun: The house is located a short walk to the beach. It is a very enjoyable walk, lots of monkeys, parrots and a very cool boardwalk thru the mangrove trees. I spent hours at the beach, running, walking and taking in the beautiful warm Pacific Ocean.
4) Great Food: Any direction you chose to walk there is an wonderful restaurant to dine in. Breakfast at Cabinas Los Olas turned into a almost daily ritual after my morning walk, Lola's for amazing ceviche and the best view! The Burrito Box is fresh and very good, Mauna Loa if you are craving killer tiramisu! All within a 5 minute walk..... Mauna Loa also has a very fun gift shop!
5) Rest and RELAX! : Ben and Glenna's priority is your happiness. They were perfect. Attentive while giving me my space to read, relax and soak in this beautiful country. Ben is avid about security and I was very comfortable being solo. He arranged for a private shuttle for me due to my late arrival and very early departure. Tamarindo Shuttle was on time, efficient and the drivers, pleasant . The vehicles were in excellent condition and comfortable. Due to Ben's attentiveness and concern I was able to completely enjoy myself. He is a long time resident of CR and willingly shared his knowledge. I had 6 hammocks to chose from to enjoy my books or a siesta. I CANNOT WAIT TO RETURN!!
The home is very comfortable. Every room has a
Excellent WiFi Spacious house stunning beach
The WiFi was excellent for me to do my work. The house was very spacious and full of cool art and antiques. This beach here is stunning
Great house cold AC, TVs and great location!
The house was great. The AC was really cold & we each had TVs in our bedrooms. The property here is so beautiful and very well gated, the people that work here are so nice. It really was our home away from home:-)
Great family vacation with hammocks and monkeys!
We had such a great family vacation. I really enjoyed the hammocks and the monkeys. The beach was a close walk, and the house had everything we needed. The property manager Miguel was really attentitive, and the property and house was kept very clean by the gardener and maids. Would definitely recommend.
Short walk to a beautiful beach. AC was wonderful!
Short walk to a beautiful beach. Walking distance to a couple of nice places to eat. Definitley rural, but clean. Each room has a seperate A/C which was wonderful!
Another great stay! I’ll keep coming back!
Another great stay! I’ll keep coming back when I come to Avellanas. The secure homey vibe and Benny’s close attention to detail are always appreciated as are the privacy, security and location. The only thing that could be better is if this was MY place! On the other hand with hospitality like Benny’s it is starting to feel that way. His amazing workers remembered me from my last stay, were asking if I needed anything and the entire experience made this visit feel like a homecoming. Twelve stars!
sunbathing, atv tours, zip-line canopy tours, surf lessons, golf lessons, volcano expeditions, turtle tours, river rafting
* IF CALENDAR IS BOOKED, PLEASE ASK US ABOUT OUR OTHER RENTAL!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Though we do not accept cancellations, in the event you need to, simply let us know as far enough in advance as possible, so that we may try to re-rent & credit your dates, or reimburse you.