|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Get ready to relax in this updated townhouse! Hassle free parking with your private covered parking area (and addt'l rear parking) is just one of the many conveniences of this great townhouse and location. The entry level includes a tiled foyer, washer & dryer and bedroom with queen bed and bath (sliding glass doors to pool area). The main level has gleaming pine floors, fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room and powder room. There is a large front deck with table & chairs for your outdoor dining. Two upper level (carpet) bedrooms and updated bath with tub/shower combination. Rear bedroom has 2 double beds; front has queen & twin and sliding glass doors to private deck with fantastic ocean views. This is the first THS on side street from the ocean and has a walkway from beach directly to the front deck. Walk around to the rear and you will find the enclosed deck for beach toys, boggie boards, wet towels and an enclosed shower with hot & cold water. There is also a pool (open 10-8 pm daily) and charcoal grills for the residents. FIND A LINK FOR ADDT'L PICS OF PROPERTY BELOW OR E-MAIL OWNER TO REQUEST.
Jerry and I grew up in Baltimore and have been together since we were teenagers. We were married shortly after my high school graduation and have been happily married for 50+ years. We have 3 children and 8 grandchildren. We all love the beach!!
Jean & Jerry Colston purchased this townhome in 1999
When we started looking for a beach home, we looked at all types of properties including several very nice condos both low and high rise units. They just didn't have the beachy feel. Long dark hallways leading to the units, limited parking for guest, no where to store beach toys, boogie boards, etc. When we saw Beach Place North townhouse, we knew right away this was what we wanted! Easy parking, pool just outside our back door, grills and so convenient to the beach. No need to even access the street to walk to the beach which made it safe for our grandchildren.
Easy access to the beach, pool, parking for 3+ cars, grills, rear enclosed deck for safe storage of boogie boards, towels, beach toys, private shower/changing room on rear deck with hot & cold water and centrally located between south & north Ocean City. Also convenient to bus and many local restaurants, pubs and mini golf.
My family and I had a great time and the condo (townhouse) was great! Could not get much closer to the beach. Lots of things to do and not far from the house. I hope we can do it again sometime. When is the best time to book for 2012?
Great place with all the amenities you could ever want just steps from the beach! Owners were super nice and very easy to communicate with and the place is perfect. Great use of the space, and plenty of room to find somewhere quiet, even with a house full of people. The only problems were the super squeaky bunk beds in the third guest room, and the water in the downstairs shower never really got hot. Minor issues compared to the fantastic location and comfort level. Looking forward to returning next year!
Such a great vacation home! We stayed with my 3 kids, my son-in-law, my 3 grandchildren, my nephew and my son's friend and there was plenty of room for everyone. The house is a short walk to the beach. If you are traveling with small children, I recommend baby gates as the steps are a challenge. We had a very memorable family vacation and cannot wait to plan next year's trip.
Decades ago, our family would gather in O.C. to spend a week together. As we aged and moved about, we got away from our visits. This year our son wanted to recreate the family tradition for his daughter so we gathered once again. We had a wonderful time and revived many traditions but found some had passed on with time. All in all we had great success and Beach Place North helped. The unit was well appointed and even though a bit cramped during prime meal times, we made it all work. The location was great, close to shopping, restaurants and easy access in and out of O.C. via the bridge.
Our vacation in Ocean City was by far one of our best. #16 Beach place North is a very nice 3br that was really close to the beach,was very comfy and well maintained,the two big decks allowed for a lot of outdoor dining and fun.The beach was like our own private beach with very few people.I was impressed by the great communication we had with the owners throughout the process. Everything you need is within walking distance,and the crabbing was excellent about 5 minutes away.Barring the fact that we have another addition on the way and would need another bedroom next year ,we would gladly come back here and highly recommend this to all
My family just rented this 3 bedroom townhome for the week. We had a very nice stay. Plenty of room for 6 adults, 4 children. I specifically enjoyed the large decks on 2nd and 3rd floors with ocean views (we spent a lot of time lounging out here with great weather) The location was fantastic and just steps from the beach. Also a huge help were the beach chairs, umbrella, and beach toys the owners provided for our use, big thumbs up there. The ONLY downside would be if you had really small kiddos who are just learning to walk or crawl as this place has 3 levels of steps. We had a 2 year old that maneuvered them well however i probably would have been more nervous with a smaller child. Being on 71st street you can literally walk a mile north or south and have access to many nice shops, restaurants, and bars. Thumbs up to this place, helped make our stay in Ocean City enjoyable!
My family and I had a wonderful time at your rental in Maryland. Your house is beautiful and well-kept..we definitely want to vacation there again this year summer of 2015... I do apologize my date of arrival is incorrect my computer will not let me change it.. We will be visiting you in August 2015
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 9 2017 - Sep 16 2017
7 night minimum stay
We appreciate any furniture that is moved or re-arranged during your stay, will be returned to it's original arrangement before your departure. We hope you will take care of our beach home as if it was yours. Thank you, Jerry and Jean
A 1/3 deposit will hold your reservation. The balance will be due 1 week prior to lodging by way of certified check, money order, travelers check or cash. Personal checks will be accepted as final payment if received 21 days prior to check-in.
Ocean City, Md is a wonderful family sea resort offering many local activities. There are many restaurants/bars in the area and many within walking distance. The buses run just about every 15 minutes with a stop on the main highway close to the house making trips to boardwalk, pier & amusement rides very convenient. There are many public golf courses a short drive away. Whether you like the ocean or the bay, it's here for you in Ocean City. A 20 min ride to Berlin will give you hours of enjoyment in a quaint town for antiquing, vintage shops, ice cream palor and horse drawn carriage ride through the town. You may also want to visit Asatique State Park to see the wild horses and birds. Come and enjoy a vacation the entire family will love!
10 Signs You Are Ready to Invest in Real Estate
Investment When it comes to property investment, timing is everything. Ultimately, choosing the right time to enter the market will have a significant impact on the long-term success of your investment.
But how can you as an investor know whether the timing is right? Global property portal Lamudi has compiled a list of 10 tell-tale signs that now is the time to start building your investment portfolio.
1. You are financially ready. You have saved enough for the down payment and you have also established your emergency fund. You have taken into account home maintenance expenses. Your credit history is good and you are able to meet all the financial obligations.
2. You have set your long-term goals. You have a clear picture in your mind of the purpose of your investment and you are flexible enough to adjust to changing circumstances. You are not hesitant and when the timing is right, you are able to adapt to the market needs and the development of technologies.
3. You have done your research. You know the neighborhood of your future property well enough to foresee the coming trends and the possible changes in the community. You have researched all the schools in the area as well as the best commuting means and you are able to predict the next homebuyer's needs.
4. You have chosen a stable economy. The area is financially stable, economic trends are promising and equities are surging. No demographic fluctuation or no irregular variation of population have been recorded in the area.
5. You understand the country’s policies regarding real estate. The policies of the region promote and encourage a positive, innovative environment as well as drive further economic growth. The tax policy in the country is positive for homeowners. Global innovation index is rising in the area.
6. Infrastructure projects are underway and likely to lead to an increase in property values. The infrastructure of the area is being developed with a focus on: transport, energy, solid waste and water management developments.
7. The region is moving toward sustainable development. The region’s awareness of global and local environmental issues is increasing, the demand for eco-friendly homes as well as for sustainable rural and urban development is rising. As more and more people head toward sustainable living, investing in sustainable property will increase its value in the future.
8. The location draws a lot of interest. Whether it is the best travel destination or the hot jobs spot, the location is always on the top of the search engine. It has become a successful startup hub already or is planning to do so in the coming years, driving a lot of job seekers into the area. The number of enrolled students is increasing every year and the area draws interest of international students.
9. You have found a reliable real estate agent. If you are an overseas buyer, it is particularly crucial to make sure you have a good representative on the ground. Your real estate agent is trustworthy and knows the local market well enough to be able to help you make the choice.
10. You have researched local differences in the property market. Whether you plan to invest in a residential property and turn it into a rental or an office space, you are fully aware of all cultural differences that might occur when you deal with a property seller.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.