ED Ref. 2577487
Spend relaxing days in the magical Moosalp region. Whether skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, biking or just enjoy the beautiful view, with this great apartment you can leave all options of your leisure activities open.
The 3 1/2 room duplex apartment is rustic and comfortably furnished and extends over 2 floors. The ground floor has a guest toilet, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a large balcony on the sunny side (southwest facing).
On the upper floor there is a bedroom with a double bed 180 x 200 cm and a bedroom with a double bed 140 x 200 cm and a bathroom with another toilet (bath with shower).
The kitchen has enough dishes and pans, a fridge with a small freezer and a Nespresso
Coffee machine with milk frother. The basic equipment such as spices, vinegar, oil, sugar, tea etc. can be used and do not need to be brought along.
The kitchen has no dishwasher because of the size, but that does not bother, because the washing by hand at this prospect is fun.
House and outdoor area
The apartment is located in the middle of a semi-detached house. Totally belong 6 apartments to the Moosalp A. Access to the apartment is at ground level and the car can be parked in the parking garage vis-à-vis on the parking space belonging to the apartment. The skis can be stored in the ski room.
The Birkendorf Bürchen can be reached by car (15 minutes from Visp) and by Postbus from Visp station. It has a good starting point to discover the Upper Valais. Saas Fee, Zermatt or even the Aletscharena is reached quickly.
In Bürchen itself awaits you a wonderful hiking region and a small but fine ski area without queuing at the lift. Culinary you can spoil yourself in the typical Valais restaurants, if you do not feel like cooking yourself. Right next to the apartment is a great pizzeria.
In the Chaletzone there is a village shop which is open in the seasons and in the village there is a bigger shop, which is open 7 days a week.
More and hints
The apartment is very well furnished and suitable for couples or families. Since it is an absolutely quiet region, especially in the evening it is not desirable to make loud parties.
- Parking: once per object included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 100 CHF (mandatory).
- Fuel Fireplace: once per object according to consumption (mandatory).
- Towels: to rent once per object for 10 CHF (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to be rented once per person for 15 CHF (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs 3.61 EUR (obligatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 0. 60 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 50 km
- Distance from city (Visp): 13 km