ED Ref. 1712782
Close to nature and idyllic, we offer you on the Staudenhof eventful holidays. Enjoy your holidays and recover from everyday life. The Staudenhof is at 1000 meters above sea level. surrounded by forest with a good view of the valley and the nearby mountains.
As a starting point for hikes and biking in summer as well as snowshoe tours in winter: for watching deer, deer and chamois. Active holidays can also be experienced by children: helping with feeding, craping and herding of horses, sheep, goats and geese. And did you help the farmer at the hay harvest?
Enjoy your holidays also for excursions to the nearby Ela Nature Park and Beverin Nature Park. The Rhine gorge Ruinaulta, the Viamala gorge and Roffla gorge provide an insight into the original forces of nature. A look back in history can be found in the many castles and ruins in Domleschg.
We look forward to welcoming you as guests.
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Pet: per object and day costs of 10 CHF (optional).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Sauna: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Final cleaning: per object and week costs of 120 CHF (obligatory).
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 2. 8 CHF (obligatory).
- Land area: 300 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance to ski lift / mountain railway: 5 km
- Distance to lake (Canova Lake): 12 km
- Distance shopping: 10 km
- Distance from city (Chur): 30 km