Villa Orange with swimming pool in Salento, Puglia in San Vito dei Normanni just 5 minutes from the sandy beaches of the natural oasis Torre Guaceto. Renowned by "The Blue Flag" as one of the most beautiful beaches on the Adriatic coast.
Ideal for families, couples or larger groups. Ostuni, world famous as "The White City" is located only 12 km from the object.
All 3 villas (Villa Blu, Villa Red & Villa Orange) have a veranda, sun loungers, barbecue, outdoor shower, lawn and stone paths that lead to the pool.
At 50m you will find a tennis court, a playground for children and a smaller football field. Shops are about 1500m away.
The Villa Orange is split on two levels and can accommodate up to 6 people.
On the ground floor you will find 1 air-conditioned living room with a kitchenette overlooking the pool, 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom with shower.
In the 1. There are 1 further air-conditioned bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed through a spiral staircase. Also from this room you have a fantastic view of the pool.
The price includes a beach umbrella on the beach Laguna Blu (5km away), 4 sun loungers and a meal a day per person (pizza, piadina or salad with a drink).
This service is valid from 01. 06. 2018 - 09. 09. 2018
Interaction with the guests:
Our agency is located only 1500m from this object. We will meet you personally and will be available 24/7 if needed.
San Vito dei Normanni is a town of the Valle d'Itria with 20,000 inhabitants, which has developed around the castle "Dentice di Frasso" around. With its typical square tower, the castle is historically an important place: the King of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele III has stayed here.
If you want to enjoy the typical Italian cuisine, visit the famous social restaurant "XFood".
Every Monday, 1500 meters from the property, the weekly market takes place. Here you can buy local fruits and vegetables directly from local farmers.
Supermarkets are also nearby such. B .: Lidl, Eurospin, Penny Market.
Access to the motorway is only 7 minutes away.
We recommend a visit to:
- Ostuni, the "White City".
- Serranova, famous for its olive trees and the production of authentic olive oil.
- Brindisi harbor, where the famous Romanesque Appia road ends.
- Beaches and small port of Monopoli.
- The old village of Valle D'Itria, Ceglie Messapica, very famous for its gastronomy.
- Locorotondo: stop for a wine tasting at one of the many wineries.
- Martina Franca: Baroque and numerous boutique will surprise you!
- Cisternino: one of the most beautiful Italian villages.
- Adventure Park "Carrisiland" in Cellino San Marco; visit Albano's wine cellar.
- Alberobello, "capital of the trulli"
- Lecce, beautiful and famous "Baroque city".
- Taranto: stop by the museum of "Magna Grecia".
- Grottaglie: ceramics quarter. Stop at "FasanoCeramiche" (fixed stage by Giorgio Armani e Francis Ford Coppola)
- Zoo Safari of Fasano, one of the largest zoos in Europe.
- Castellana Grotte: visit Europe's largest stalactite cave, especially the famous "White Cave"
- Polignano a Mare: the city of Domenico Modugno, Mr. Volare!
The pool has a length of 10 meters with a width of 5.50 and a height of 1.70 / 1.75m.
The pool is available from 21/04 - 27/10.
The beach "Lido Laguna Blu" is open from 01/06 - 09/09.
- Dog 35.00 EUR per stay