About the property
- Condo1706 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Our 3-bedroom villa is an upper level unit in the heart of Legacy Villas, and features a private balcony where you can grill your favorite dishes on a deluxe outdoor BBQ. We are only a 1-2 minute walk from the main swimming pool and clubhouse area!
Plush living room furniture allows you to watch television or gather with friends in comfort. Fully-equipped kitchen and 3 luxurious bedrooms provide home-like comfort throughout your vacation experience. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Guests also have free access to all swimming pools, and the Legacy's clubhouse.
Stackable Washer and Dryer in unit.
Three-zone A/C & Heating for personalized comfort.
Sheets and Towels included.
Free Access to all resort Swimming Pools, Spas, Clubhouse and State-of-the-Art Fitness Center.
MASTER BEDROOM: French doors open to private patio with beautiful view of the mountains. King size bed. Sheets and linens provided. One Touch Gas fireplace. Flat-screen TV with Spectrum cable. Large private bathroom with granite countertops, soaking tub, and separate glass shower. Ceiling Fan.
SECOND BEDROOM (DUAL MASTERS):
• French doors open to private gated patio with mountain views from patio. Queen Size Bed. Sheets and linens included. One Touch Gas fireplace. Flat-screen TV with Spectrum cable. Large private bathroom with granite countertops, soaking tub, and separate glass shower. Ceiling Fan.
THIRD BEDROOM: Queen Size Bed. Sheets and linens included. Closet. Third Full bathroom across hall. Ceiling Fan.
LIVING ROOM: Leather Sectional Sofa. Large-screen TV mounted above fireplace. One Touch Gas fireplace. Coat closet. Large windows with blue trim and plantation shutters with unobstructed mountain views. Ceiling Fan.
DINING ROOM: Dining Table with seating for 6. French doors that open to main balcony with mountain and fountain views. Bar height granite counter for additional seating
KITCHEN: Chef’s kitchen with abundant cherry cabinet and pantry storage. Refrigerator with Ice Dispenser and Filtered Water, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. Solid Granite Kitchen counter-tops throughout. Large oven and gas grill. Microwave above. All kitchenware, barware, glassware, silverware, etc. is included. Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and Teapot Included.
LAUNDRY: Stackable washer and dryer in unit.
LEGACY VILLAS AMENITIES:
• Main Pool Area includes Splash Fun Zone, Wade-in Children's Pool, Oversized Spa, Poolside Cabanas, Outdoor Showers, and plenty of lounge chairs
• 11,000 SQ Foot Clubhouse includes State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and pool-side restaurant (Open only during high season)
• Relaxing Hammock Garden
• 12 Refreshing Saltwater Pools, including 2 lap pools and 11 Spas
• Walking paths feature 19 sparkling Fountains throughout resort community
• BBQ Grills and Outdoor Fireplaces
• Walking distance to the World Famous La Quinta Resort with Luxury Spa, shopping, restaurants and golf.
• 5-10 minute drive to convenient shopping including Costco, Trader Joe's, Sprouts, Target, and Walmart
• Legacy Villas is a 24-Hour Guard Gated Community
• Lockbox with keys allow guests to check-in with ease upon their arrival.
• All TVs are connected to Spectrum/Time Warner Cable.
• Three zone central air conditioning and heating
• Iron and Ironing Board, Hairdryer
• Private garage for (1) vehicle. Additional guest and on-street parking available.
• Access to assistance from Good Life Retreats, a full-time local property management company. Available at any time during your stay.
• Close to golf courses at La Quinta Resort, PGA West, Silver Rock, and more!
• 9 minutes to Indian Wells Tennis Garden
• Enjoy shopping and restaurants in Old Town La Quinta Village, or take a short Drive to El Paseo in Palm Desert.
• Explore the Thousand Palm Oasis, try a Date Shake at the kitschy Shields Date Garden, watch a Polo Game at the Empire Polo Club, or take the family to the Living Desert Zoo.
• Your luxurious condo is less than an hour to Joshua Tree as well as the cool mountain town of Idyllwild.
• 10 minutes to Stagecoach and Coachella Music Festivals at the Empire Polo Grounds. First Shuttle Stop is next door at La Quinta Resort ( 5 minute walk gate to gate).
Last Minute Deals available! Please inquire for rates. (Only applies for full 3BR condo; does not apply for 1- or 2-bedroom lock-offs.)
City of La Quinta Business License #: 107442
Keywords: Villa, Luxury, Estate, Single Family House, Resort, Golf, Tennis, Pool, Spa, 3 BR, Golf Course, Mountain Views, family friendly, Palm Springs area, La Quinta, Kids love us, close to La Quinta Resort, no smoking, Coachella, StageCoach, Stage Coach.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Property Manager
We are a family of four that lives in Saratoga California. We love to golf and legacy villas is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the desert.
Property Manager purchased this Condo in 2010
Why Property Manager chose La Quinta
Very close walking distance to main pools and club house!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
You will be happy here!
It was a great property for our family of 4. We had more than enough room. The property was clean and beds were comfortable. We really enjoyed the outdoor decks and the location within the development (views from our patio were serene) and access to the main pool was great.
I think anybody would be happy staying here. The access to old town La Quinta was great and we went there everyday for some sort of meal.
Skip with the property management company texted all of the information that we needed the morning of our arrival and was informative and pleasant to text with. The process was very easy.
The only thing that would have made our stay better, but this is for the overall community, not this particular unit, is the little pool side grille should have been opened longer and they should serve adult drinks. They would make a lot of money if they did this. The grille was only opened two days during our stay and they closed at 2 (I believe).
I would happily stay here again.
Everything was as described. Comfortable, spacious, wonderful apartment. Property was clean, convenient- we would stay here again. It made for a great trip. Skip, the manger was friend and helpful.
This was the 4th condo we’ve rented at Legacy Villas and it was great. The customer service from the rental company was the best we’ve had which does make a big difference. They sent a text with all our check in information before arrival and checked with us regularly to make sure things were going well. The condo has a nice position in the complex. Quiet with easy access to the pools. This was the first time we had a condo with garage access. The beds were comfy. The sectional in the living room was great for lounging. The pools are great for kids and adults and the grounds are all beautifully maintained. The trip felt too short and we can’t wait to go back!
Nice unit in nice complex. Manager very responsive and professional
Nice, large unit in great complex. Had everything we needed for a fun getaway. Very clean. Loved the two master suites at opposite ends. Manager very responsive and concerns that we have all the info we needed to make our stay enjoyable.
Thank you, Denise! Glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. :-)
We were very happy with the property. It was clean and very well stocked with everything we could possibly need.
The layout was great, and where it is situated within Legacy Villas was so handy for the pool and lovely morning walks.
Outside balcony looked out onto a lovely water feature, perfect for sitting out and have morning coffee.
We would definitely book this beautiful villa again.
We appreciate your kind words, Carole! Hope to host you again the next time you come to Legacy Villas! :-)
The condo is in spectacular condition. The process of checking in and out could not have been easier. Great stay
We're glad to hear all went smoothly during your stay, Jeff! It makes us happy to hear that. Thank you for the feedback. :-)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
CANCELLATION POLICY. (For bookings through GLR website) Good Life Retreats allows a 100% refund for cancellations up to 90 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, and a 50% refund up to 30 days prior to the arrival date. Any and all cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date will only be refunded if a third party reserves the same dates as the Occupant's reservation and at the same rental rate. If the third party reserves part of the Occupant's reserved dates, or pays a lower rental rate, only the amount received by Good Life Retreats will be refunded to the Occupant.