|Space||2,676 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Vacation in Pensacola Beach and stay at Seashell Chateau vacation home. This 5 bedroom home accommodates up to 23 people comfortably, making it the perfect choice for a large family vacation. Enjoy the luxuries provided for you and yours to enjoy in this luxurious home such as a walk-in shower with dual shower heads in the master bathroom, flat screen TVs, Blu Ray DVD players, a stereo with an Ipod docking station and a gameroom. Take a short walk to the beach and spend your days soaking up the sun and splashing around in the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
We are lovers of white sand and blue waters!
Whether you come to play, relax, celebrate, meet or just escape for a while, this beach property has just the right elements for the perfect experience. Describe benefits: Let our Gulf Coast Guide lead you to the wonderful beach activities, area attractions, seasonal events, local shopping, unsurpassed dining and so much more. We have even highlighted a few of our favorite places along the way. These are places and businesses that we, as locals, think are the best of the best.
Let us lead you to the wonderful beach activities, area attractions, seasonal events, local shopping, unsurpassed dining and so much more. We have even highlighted a few of our favorite places along the way. These are places and businesses that we, as locals, think are the best of the best.
We spent a week in this home over the New Year's holiday with 4 generations of the family. The home is as spacious as advertised and was a wonderful for our extended family gathering. We have lived in the area for nearly 20 years and in my opinion this was one of the better values in terms of price and space available on the beach.
Things we liked:
- Walk out the door and the beach is just across the street
- 5 bedrooms and 11 beds (including the 2 fold out couches and 3 daybeds) made plenty of room for everyone
- Location 1 mile from Casino Beach was close enough to be convenient, but far enough from bars & party spots to be quiet and relaxing
- Maintenance issues (electrical outlets not working) were resolved the same day
Things we didn't like:
- Some of the furnishings are showing wear (two broken dining room chairs, broken springs in living room couch)
- The game room is not accessible from the rest of the house- it is in a separate room on the ground floor isolated from the rest of the house. Inconvenient for our children, so we didn't end up using it as much as we would have liked.
- The kitchen has the basics, but is not particularly well-appointed.
Again, for the price we paid, this was a lot of house and well worth the money we spent. Definitely would recommended it for large family gatherings.