|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
IF HOME IS BOOKED, PLEASE EMAIL (direct to owner) FOR ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES in same Subdivision or go to the GULF911 website.
For PHOTO ALBUM 150+ PICTURES, click OWNER INFO tab above.
• FREE WiFi Internet
• FREE Cleaning
• NO Security Deposit
To BOOK online, click OWNER INFO tab above and then online booking link OR go to GULF911 website (includes all of our homes in this community). We are the owners!
BEDS: 3 Kings, 4 bunks (twins/fulls), 2 Queen Futons [Sleeps 16]
~~ PALMETTO PALMS ~~
'Palmetto Palms' is a 4BR/3BA 3 story home located on the closest street to the beach in the upscale family-friendly gated community of Emerald Shores. Views of the Gulf of Mexico are available from two balconies! This home has been professionally remodeled from top to bottom both inside and out and has designer touches galore. Make sure to view the 150+ photo album link down below.
IF THE HOME IS BOOKED: Go to GULF911 website for all of our homes in Emerald Shores.
OUR PRIVATE BEACH - Located only a 125 yards from the beautiful white sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf, you can easily walk to the beach, pools and restaurants. Emerald Shores has a private beach pavilion with beach service (seasonally staffed), showers, picnic tables, a Cabana Cafe', and restrooms. This means you don't have to walk the kids back to the house for potty breaks or fresh water rinse off. It's all at the private pavilion.
MULTIPLE FAMILIES - This home is set-up for three families with kids or larger groups. There are two master suites, one on the first floor and one on the third floor with two bedrooms on the middle floor.
FIRST FLOOR - The first floor has a large kitchen with breakfast bar that opens to the living room and dining area with a 51' Plasma flat screen. A separate laundry room contains front-load washer/dryer and second full-size fridge! The first of two over-sized master suites has an extra large sitting area with a queen futon sleeper and 40' LCD flat screen tv.
SECOND FLOOR - The second floor has two bedrooms with a shared bathroom. One King bedroom and the second has two bunks which are twins over full beds. Both rooms have French doors leading out to a large deck with outdoor seating.
THIRD FLOOR - The third floor King bedroom is the perfect sanctuary for adults. It is another large master suite with a full bath. This suite has a sitting area with another queen futon sleeper as well as a pub table and two sets of French doors leading out to a private balcony with an outdoor table and chairs. There is also a wet bar with a mini-fridge and coffee maker.
BEDS - [4 Bedrooms]
1st FLOOR (sleeps 4):
- 1 King Mstr Bedroom w/ walk-in shower + 1 Queen Futon
2nd FLOOR (sleeps 8):
- 1 King Bedroom - Full Bathroom w/ Tub/Shower (shared)
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Bunk Sets (Twins over Fulls) - sleeps 6
3rd FLOOR (sleeps 4):
- 1 King Mstr Bedroom w/ walk-in shower + 1 Queen Futon
ACTIVITIES - Emerald Shores offers a great community pool just a short walk from the house, a tennis court for you tennis lovers, shuffleboard, and a basketball goal to shoot some hoops. Big Kahunas Water Park is just a short drive down the road or stop by The Track for putt-putt, go karts, arcade games, or amusement park style rides for the little ones.
If you happen to catch a rare rain day, you can catch a movie at the Rave Motion Pictures theater at Destin Commons. There is no shortage of things to do in Destin and all are just a short drive away.
RESTAURANTS - You can easily walk to Captain Dave's on the Gulf or Kenny D's, both are right behind the house. Whether you are looking for something upscale or just looking to loosen your belt to enjoy some fresh Gulf seafood in a casual atmosphere, you will be within minutes of dozens of other great restaurants.
SHOPPING - Bring some shopping money! Palmetto Palms is conveniently located between the Destin Commons and Silver Sands Outlet Center.
Destin Commons offers upscale shopping and dining with retailers like Williams-Sonoma, Gymboree, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Chicos, Hollister, etc.. among many others. Eateries include Panera Bread, Hard Rock Cafe, Sushi Siam, Cold Stone Creamery, Starbucks and others.
Silver Sands Outlet Center is the largest designer outlet center in the U.S. with stores like Coach, J. Crew, BOSE, Gap, Nike, Polo, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Saks Fifth Ave Off 5th, and many others. You could spend days finding great deals!
• 2700 square feet, 4br 3ba, with full Wet Bar/Fridge on 3rd Floor, Partial Gulf Views
• Main Pool is 4 houses away in a gated beach ownership community
• 125 yds. to the Private Beach Pavilion with private Restrooms, Showers, & Beach Service
• Two Over-sized King Master Suites with additional living areas to spread out
• 2nd Floor Bunk Bed Extravaganza (2 bunks twins over fulls)and Queen Bedroom with Balcony
• Queen Futon Sleeper in 1st Floor Master & 3rd Floor Master
• Gourmet Kitchen - Exotic 'Rock Face Edge' Granite Kitchen Counters/Breakfast Bar, Stainless Appliances, Stone Back Splashes
• Custom finished travertine bathrooms with 1/2' tempered glass doors and designer granite counter tops, with twin vanity sinks on 1st Floor
• Travertine Floors inside and out, even on the porches, Carpet in all bedrooms and stairs
• 3rd Floor private Balcony allows expansive views of the area including partial Gulf Views
• 5 TV's/Dvd's including 51' LCD TV in Liv Room, 40' LCD in 1st Floor Master, 26' LCD wall mount in Queen Bedroom
• Professionally decorated in an Italian Coastal Village Theme
• Ceiling fans in every room (dual fans in both Master Suites), dual zone a/c
• Travertine Outdoor Shower with hot and cold water
• Propane grill, parking for 4 vehicles, Paver Stone Patio area for Lounging, Grilling & Relaxing
• Front-load washer/dryer, all linens/towels, and a full compliment of cooking utensils
• Two full-size refrigerators w/ ice makers for large groups
• Two pull wagons for carting kids, ice chests or beach toys to the pool and beach
• Can walk to 3 restaurants from home, centrally located between major golf courses and shopping
We appreciate you taking the time to view our home. Please call or e-mail if you have questions. If you choose to stay with us, we are confident you will love our home and have a great time here at the beach!
Go to our GULF911 website and click-on Palmetto Palms for on-line booking!
Keywords: Palmetto Palms, Emerald Shores, Beach, Pool, Destin Florida Home Rental, Beach Pavilion, Tennis, Free WiFi
Our very first road trip to Destin was in 1987. We immediately fell in love with the sugar white beaches and pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. It was our little secret love nest that consisted mostly of walking on the beach and regular trips to the fish market. Well, Destin is no longer our little secret and we are very passionate about sharing all that it has to offer.
Jay Coppic - Palmetto Palms purchased this house in 2009
We have traveled extensively and "rented" property for our own family vacations. So we fully understand and appreciate the importance of finding a great location, having easy access to amenities, and a quality home that is clean and well maintained. In 2001 we took the plunge and purchased our first property in Destin and started living "The Dream". Eventually we moved to Destin full-time.
Gated Community - All of our homes are located in the highly desirable gated family community, EMERALD SHORES.
Beach Pavilion - The ONLY community in Destin to have their very own private beach pavilion complete with cabana bar, restrooms, showers and beach service. A "One of a Kind" amenity!
Beach Access - A few minutes walk from any of our homes is all it takes to get to the Emerald Shores private beach access.
WiFi - All of our homes have FREE wifi. Stay connected while on vacation.
Amenities - The community has two pools, tennis court, basketball court, shuffle board and a volleyball court for your use while on vacation.
Extras - Each home is equipped with a propane gas grill. Two beach wagons are provided for you to cart small kids, ice chests, beach toys, beach gear, etc. Most of the homes are equipped with two full-size refrigerators. This is all to make you feel at home while on vacation!
Jay and Betty,
Just wanted to let you know that your home was just beautiful. We had such a good time in Destin and will probably make it our vacation destination next year. My sisters and families were also very happy with how everything turned out. You had mentioned several months ago about renting a pontoon boat and going to Crab Island...such a great idea! We all had a blast. Thanks so much for being so easy to work with and accommodating. We really appreciate it. We will definitely consider renting from you in the future.
This was our second time to vacation with our son & daughter & their children at this residence, and we all had a wonderful time. We can't imagine coming to Destin & not staying at this residence. We were thrilled when Jay called to say we had access to the house earlier than expected. My only negative comment is that the washer needs to be replaced or "febreezed" as its odor is probably what made the towels smell. Although the house is equipped with everything imaginable, I could have used an apron for cooking. Also, a suggestion would be to put some hooks on the front porch to hang towels, swimsuits, etc. Loved our stay & hope to be back soon!!
My family had a wonderful time staying at this property July 2016. Plenty of room, nice location. Jay was very accommodating and allowed us to check in early. We have stayed at their other properties and have always been happy with the accommodations.
We had a family of 9 people and the house certainly accommodated us all very nicely. Decor was warming and with granite counters and appliances. Perfect location for a short walk to the beach and restaurants. There were beach toys available for the kids. Jay was nice enough to help fix the cable on 2nd floor . Overall we had a great time and will be back with more family and friends.
Our family of 16 (13 adults and 3 children) spent a very comfortable week at Palmetto Palms and the home was one of the highlights of the trip. Very short walk to the private beach, many beach accessories including pull carts were provided, communications with the owner Jay were great, the house met all our needs, the pool was very close, the property was very clean inside and out, and the neighborhood is very family friendly and quiet. We would definitely recommend this property to others and would stay here again next time in Destin.
We could not have ask for a nicer place to stay! Jay was very accomodating and the house was perfect. It was a added bonus that there was hand soap, paper towels, laundry soap, and toilet paper to get us started. It was our first trip in a really long time with just our family (normally we have a crew with us) and we got to spend some great quality time together. The weather and beach were amazing the entire stay! We'll be back soon. Thank you Jay for the wonderful hospitality!
Private beach pavilion (beach access) with restrooms, showers, beach service and a Cabana Cafe'.
|Damage Fee||$59 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$150 + Tax|
• FREE WiFi internet.
• NO cleaning fee.
• Holiday Weeks May Be Additional. See GULF911 website for exact quote.
• NO security deposit required.
• Adult Pet(s) < 25 lbs. allowed with owner approval & pet fee(s). NO puppies.
• Sat. check-in / Sat. check-out
• Renter must be 25 years old. No chaperoned groups.
• ONLINE booking available by clicking on "OWNER INFO" tab above and then select "CLICK HERE - For Availability and Online Booking" or go to GULF911 website (or call/email owner)
• For Exact Rates and pricing, go to our ONLINE booking calendar. Rates are subject to change and priced individually by week.
• 50% 1st payment, balance due 60 days prior to arrival. Visa, MasterCard & Discover