|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Be prepared to be amazed with this 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront luxury condo with breathtaking ocean views. Pack up the whole family and get ready for fun, entertaining life on the beach. Experience Panama City Beach at its very best at this family friendly beach Splash resort.
Why Stay Here??
• Directly on the Gulf of Mexico with a water park at your door!
• Children's Interactive Aqua Play Pools with Water Slides, Geyser Jets, & Spray Toys
• Lazy River Ride
• Li'l Tot Splash Pad
• Adult Heated Pools with Jacuzzi
• Pool Side Bar & Grill
• Start of the Art Fitness Facility
• Arcade with Mini Bowling Alley
• Dive-in Movie Theatre
• Beach Service and Water Toys
• Covered Parking
• Beach Apparel and Surf Shop
• Ice Cream Shop and Cafe
Children Amenities: Water theme park environment.
Toddler Splash Area.
Water Toys Provided.
Lazy River: A beachfront amenity that thrills children of all ages.
Dive-in movie theater.
Game Room with video games, and arcade.
Adult Amenities: Heated Pools with Jacuzzi
Beach Apparel & Surf Shop
Room Amenities: • High-speed Internet access
• Cable/satellite television channels
• DVD player
• Free Movies through Netflix
• Ceiling fan
• Air conditioning
• Climate control
• Access via exterior corridors
• Free WI-FI Internet access
• Coffee/tea maker
• Cookware, dishware, and utensils
• Complimentary toiletries
• Hair dryer
• Cable television service
• Electronic keys
• Iron/ironing board
• Non-smoking only
• Premium bedding
• Premium television channel(s)
• Private bathroom
• Second bathroom
• Separate sitting area
• Shower/tub combination
• Sofa bed
• Window opens
You condo is decorated very nice and tasteful and we truly enjoyed our stay. I have given your name to several other people here at the bank to use your condo. We will use you again. Thanks for your help.
The condo was beautifully decorated! The beds were very comfortable & top of the line appliances. Robin was very accomadating and quick to reply to any questions we had. We look forward to returning next year!
Words can't describe the beautiful experience that my family had at the resort. It was truly one of the best vacations that we have ever experienced.
We had a 2 1/2 month winter escape at this wonderful condo!! The kitchen is superbly equipped with top notch appliances, pots, pans, serving dishes and china. Unlike many rentals there are ample wine glasses and regular glasses. The beds are top of the line. The floors are all tile and easy to keep. The few hiccups we had were handled efficiently and Robin was on top of it. We were very pleased with the buildings, their maintenance and the HOA has wonderful employees. Only downside was the lack of a walk in shower, but we knew that ahead of time. Thank you Robin, the Kuerig coffee maker you went out of the way to have for us meant a lot.
Was very pleased with our condo. It was well cared for. Kitchen had everything we needed. Beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
Property was wonderful. Very comfortable. No problems at all. Had everything we needed. Beds were excellent. Will stay again. Loved it. Robin was on top of everything.
Overall the owner Robin was very easy to deal with, as was the Homeaway transaction, at least to book it.
1. The condo was furnished with very nice furniture, and the beds were super comfy, even the sleeper sofa.
2. There were extra chairs and even sand toys for the kids in the storage closet, as well as a first aid kit under the sink.
3. Even though there were people staying on both sides of us we never heard anything through the walls.
4. There were four levels of parking and always plenty of room no matter what time of day or night you got back home.
5. My deposit was returned promptly.
1. Wifi was very spotty even in condo, as was reception, don't think you will get service out on the balcony.
2. The furniture/layout made it nearly impossible to have two people up and moving in the condo. The kitchen table had a stand that made it impossible to push in the chairs which left us having to create an official traffic pattern to get from the living room to the front door.
3. There are 2 elevators for more than 20 floors...you do the math.
4. Several small things were falling apart. The wall was banged up in living room with large scratches; the cabinet above the sink was falling off the hinges, the bathroom towel rack wasn't actually anchored to wall so that easily fell, several wear and tear spots like water rings on wood. I texted Robin as soon as we got there and told him of some of the damage and asked if he wanted pictures, but he never replied.
Overall I would not wish to stay at this unit again since I know from past experience that there are larger units available for cheaper prices in other locations. I am still giving it 4 stars because it was very clean, I got to check in when they said I would be able to, the beds were comfortable, the parking was fine, the checkout instructions weren't too detailed, there was a lot of bonus kitchen equipment that made our eating more enjoyable, and it was like the pictures.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 9 2016 - Aug 12 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Aug 13 2016 - Sep 2 2016
4 night minimum stay
Labor Day Week
Sep 3 2016 - Sep 9 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 10 2016 - Oct 28 2016
3 night minimum stay
Oct 29 2016 - Dec 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Cleaning Fee||$90 + Tax|
The Refundable Damage Deposit amount of $300 is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (5) days of departure if there is no damage to the premises, and if items or furnishings are not taken.
At the Splash resort there is additional $20 registration fee in order to receive your parking passes and wristbands.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: