Welcome to 'Altitude Adjustment', the place to come to unwind and decompress. Our 750 square foot Craftsman-styled two bedroom, one bath corner-unit condo is located on the ground floor and provides a variety of conveniences including:
- well appointed kitchen with granite countertops and hand-rubbed bronze fixtures
- stainless steel appliances
- large sectional sofa
- gas fireplace
- cable television and wireless internet
- flat screen TV with DVD and home theatre system
- an assortment of DVD’s to view
- heated slate floors in the kitchen and bathroom
- deep soaker tub in the bathroom
- in suite laundry facilities
- hot tub - *** Please note that the Hot Tub is out of Service for the Summer months and will re-open in time for the ski season. ***
- ski locker located outside front door
- views of Mt. Morrisey and Tod
- ski-in/ski-out convenience with quick access to the Morrisey Express ski lift
- heated underground parking space.
There are many activities at Sun Peaks which include: Nordic or alpine skiing, tubing, skating, snow shoeing, dog-sledding, golfing or a relaxing a visit to the Village Spa.
The toboggan hill, trail heads for Nordic skiing, snowshoeing trails are less than 5 minutes walk at the eastern end of parking lot P5 and the Valley Trail is across the street and this is the walking trail to the Village. We are a short walk to the many restaurants, shops and services as well as a recreation centre, and swimming pool which are located in the main village.
Send us an email or call to book your stay now!
We had a wonderful stay here. The condo is beautifully decorated, the kitchen was well equipped and functional, and it felt very spacious and comfortable. It's convenient to the village, pool, and trails. There is lots to do in Sun Peaks in the summer as well as winter. Thanks for sharing your vacation home with us!
Our family of 4 stayed for a long weekend and really enjoyed the condo. The unit is very new, in great condition and well appointed. We weren't left looking for anything - kitchen goodies, games and dvd's, and extra pillows were much appreciated. Loved the private hot tub with a view of the hills. The lift at Mt. Morrisey was a close walk with our snowboards and we were able to ride right to the unit at the end of the day. We would definitely stay again!
We thoroughly enjoyed your condo!!! Thank you! We all loved it!
Everything we needed and wanted was there, and we had a great holiday! I loved cooking in the kitchen, fabulous layout! The kids loved it too, sit at the bar and munch away!!!
Certainly did not want to leave, but we'll be back!!!
Happy New Year!
Rates vary according to season and duration of stay. Travelers pay by Credit Card on a separate booking site www.altitude-adjustment.directvacations.com.