ED Ref. 2535302
Outside Cevio, in the Maggia Valley, lies the dreamy hamlet of Boschetto. The listed historical center enchants the visitor with its historical and architectural presentation. The Casa Grande delle farfalle is located above the village surrounded by nature right on the edge of the forest, surrounded by chestnut trees and rusticos.
It was completely renovated in 2006 with antroposophic intentions. An ideal place for relaxing, swimming, hiking, or skiing in Bosco Gurin. Since there are several apartments and a lounge in the house, the Casa Grande delle farfalle is also suitable as a group accommodation, for family reunions (such as. B. Birthdays or Easter celebration) and for courses / seminars (see also course offers). The Casa Grande delle farfalle is open all year round and has six apartments with central heating.
In Cevio, 1.4 kilometers from Boschetto, you will find div. Shops such as Coop, pharmacy and bakery, bank branches of Raiffeisenbank and Banca dello Stato and the post office.
Wi-Fi is available to our guests by arrangement during the day in the lounge. Thus we can guarantee WLAN-free apartments.
The studio has 1 double bed 140 x 200 cm and a 1 pull-out bed 115 x 200cm
Dining table for two persons
Open kitchen: electric stove (4 plates), oven, refrigerator, Delizio coffee machine (capsules are available from Coop, Migros etc.), kettle, cooking and eating utensils
A bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, and hairdryer
For shared use: freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Air conditioning / fans: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 90 CHF (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to be rented once per person for 20 CHF (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 2. 5 CHF (obligatory).
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance shopping: 2 km