|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Our spacious house, 'Bella Bleu', located in beautiful Cassine Village,off of 30-A, will be the perfect location for your relaxing beach vacation. Built in 2005, the house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6-8. King bed in master, queen bed in 2nd bedroom, and twin beds in 3rd bedroom. Pools, tennis courts, a basketball hoop, nature trail and miles of pristine beaches are only steps away.
Beach chairs, beach towels and umbrellas are furnished for your convenience in enjoying our beautiful beaches nearby--a short 5-minute walk away.
Complimentary adult-sized beach bikes are available for your use in exploring the many bike paths in the area.
The master suite features a full bath with walk-in shower, large closet and French doors opening onto a private balcony, the perfect place to relax.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and private access to the shared bathroom with tub and shower. The king bedroom has a 37' flatscreen TV and the queen and twin bedrooms have 26' flatscreen HDTVs. The 3rd bedroom has twin beds with access to the shared bathroom. The living area features a queen sleeper sofa and 42' flatscreen HDTV. WiFi, DVDs, games and books are available.
The dining room table accommodates 8 and the breakfast bar seats 4. There is a fully equipped kitchen and laundry for your convenience.
Enjoy viewing the cypress forest and natural area from the screened back porch or relax on one of two spacious open porches. Just steps from the screened porch, a large outdoor patio with gas grill overlooking the cypress forest is the perfect setting for your evening cookout. Along the nature trail which can be accessed from our back yard are ponds, lakes and lovely picnicking areas.
Keywords: House, 30A, family friendly, beach, Seaside, Seagrove, nature trail, cypress,
We are Alabama natives who love the beach, especially the Seagrove Beach area! Having a beach home is a dream come true!
The Owner purchased this house in 2009
We chose this location because we love the natural area adjoining our property and the friendliness of the neighborhood. We are not only close to the beach, we are only a mile from the quaint village of Seaside to the West and just a few miles to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach to the East.
The beach is a short 5 minute walk and the 2 pools and tennis courts are minutes away. Shopping, fabulous restaurants and golf are nearby. The natural area adjoining our property leads to miles of nature trails with beautiful ponds and picturesque picnic areas.
We are winding down our last two vacation days in wonderful Seagrove. A light rainy day, but no worries. Today we drove 30A to Rosemary Beach area and had lunch at the Bistro Cafe. The taco bar Friday for dinner and an art festival in Watercolor will complete Friday. Saturday we will hit the market again which was fantastic on the first Saturday we were here. Earlier this week we experienced Destin with Jet Skis and a Pontoon boat rental in the inlet. Harry T’s was a favorite dinner experience on two occasions enjoying too many HOOCHY COOCH Rum Drinks. ?. The Baytown Wharf was another evening of great fun at the Rum Runners Restaurant with awesome dueling pianos. Truly, a memorable family vacation with our sons and grandson. Your beach house was lovely and comfortable! A home away from home experience……….. We used the bikes on several occasions and managed to run a few days. The beaches were beautiful and so close to your “shore house” which was Kameron’s name for Bella Bleu. FUN!
We ladies spent a "girls trip" at Bella Bleu and absolutely enjoyed every minute of our stay. Actually, the ladies "did not" want to return home to their respective husbands and families. The accomodations were perfect for each of us as we each had our own separate spacious room along with patio for our quiet times. Perfect location for everything, beach, grocery store, dining out, pool, nature trails, etc. Loved, loved, loved it!
We absolutely loved our stay at Bella Bleu. We spent July 4th week there and everyone in my family loved the house (in fact my 3 year old wants to move). This house suited my family perfectly and we wanted for nothing.
Here are my takeaways:
- Location- This is about 2 miles from the 30A/395 intersection, ~2.5 from Seaside. This house is nicely situated in a little community that is quiet. Several restaurants are near by and everything is within an easy bike ride.
- Beach- you are 1/4 mile from the beach. Very easy walk and beach access stairs were easy (and shorter compared to others). Only minor downside is the access is next to a high rise and that section of the beach was a little crowded, but we had no problem finding our own spot (and we were there during one of the busiest weeks).
- Pool- there are 2 community pools. They are basic, no frill, but they were fine. One comment is that they are deep (4-6'). If you have little kids, just be aware.
- House- House is beautiful. Downstairs is essentially one giant open room. There is a massive dining room table that just begs for family dinners. We found ourselves eating there more than we do our table at home.
- Bedrooms- 3 bedrooms upstairs, all with tvs so folks could find their own retreat, which was nice with kids and naps. One warning- the house is very open with a ton of windows. You get every ounce of natural light. This was fine for us, but sunrise is ~5:30 am, so our kids were up and raring to go. The windows have shear covers, which filter minimal light. Everyone was fully able to take great naps, throughout the day so it did not impact us at all. We found the beds and furnishings to be very comfortable.
- Kitchen- the kitchen was stocked with all the cooking essentials and dishware we needed and we were able to cook most meals there (which we rarely do at home or on vacation, but the setup of this house really invited it).
- Extras- Plenty of beach toys, chairs, etc. in the garage, including 2 bikes that could be used (although we used out own). It was great to have a bike pump and other items (tools, etc.) that we did not know we needed until an issue arose, but we were grateful they were there.
- Overall- do not hesitate to book here. Dot was very easy to work with. We had a small mix up prior to arrival, but she was super responsive and everything worked out perfectly. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Excellent and very comfortable. We hosted a family reunion including my four adult children for a total of six. The walk to the beach was easy. The provided bikes were more than handy due to the popular Seaside community traffic. This was our second stay and Dot was wonderful to work with as usual. We would stay again if we were able.
My family stayed in Bella Blue during the first week of April, and had a wonderful time. Our kids, ages 12 and 14, each brought a friend, so there were 6 of us. The house was spacious and comfortable, and also beautifully decorated. The walk to the beach was easy, and the kids enjoyed using the bikes that were provided. We've stayed in 3 other places on 30-A, and this was, by far, everyone's favorite. Dot was wonderful to work with, too. I would definitely stay here again!
Bella Blue was wonderful. Great location. Many restaurants in walking distance. Beach close by.No negatives.
Owner was a gem!!! So easy to work with.
House was gorgeous. Beautiful decorating. Would love to own this place!!!
Thanks for everything!!
This was by far the best place we've stayed at in Seaside. The house was beautiful. More beautiful than the pictures. The open floor plan made the house seem huge and made it great for cooking and spending family time. It was a short 5 minute walk to the beach or we used the bikes and rode there in 2 minutes. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook family meals. Restaurants in the area are quite expensive so I recommend taking advantage of the home and eating in. Dot was great to work with and her home is beautiful and quite peaceful. We have decided to make this our family tradition for fall break. You defiantly can't go wrong with this home.
Sidewalks and bike paths, short bike ride to Seaside and Grayton Beach. First-class restaurants, shopping and cultural events are nearby.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Friday check-in/out preferred
Signed rental agreement required. Credit card required as security deposit.
Minimum age: 25
No pets - If pets are discovered on the property, guests are subject to a $500 pet charge for extra cleanup