Old World Charm w/Contemporary Design-Hard Wood Floors-Wainschottin-Stainless Appliances. Located in one of Brooklyn's historic area known for its beautiful Brownstones and Great architectural structures. Just a 5 minute walk to the 'A' train. The 'A' train is just a 15 minute express ride to Manhattan. The apartment is in close proximity to Prospect Park, Brooklyn Academy Of Music (B.A.M), Atlantic Mall, Restoration Plaza and Barclay Center. The home of The Brooklyn Nets and one of the best entertainment centers in New York. There are plenty of local restaurants and late night stores in the area. The apartment is perfect for a couple, but can accommodate three close relatives or friends. It has one queens size bed and one futon (sofa bed). The futon is more comfortable for one person, but can sleep two small children. This is a private studio apartment that comes with everything you would expect to find in your home. Kitchen, bathroom, free wifi, cable TV and more. This is your 'Home away from home'.
Open Space Studio Sleeps 3
- english, English
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 13, 2018
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Spacious basement apartment in Bedford-Stuveysant
Great place to stay in Bedford-Stuveysant. Checked in easily using a lockbox, apartment was spacious with large kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Place was clean and provided all necessary amenities. Slightly suburban location but close to several restaurants and nice eateries, and 10 minute walk to the metro (and about 20 minute metro to Manhattan). Good value for money, would definitely recommend
I loved it
They were very convenient the place was perfect. And John and Juanita were very friendly and accommodating. I totally recommend this place 5 out of 5
We enjoyed our stay and this property was perfect for what we needed. Owners are very nice and helpful. We will return!
Nice location. Had everything we needed. Clean and welcoming.
We really appreciated being able to drop our luggage off early before check in. And, the room was actually ready an hour before check in. Love that this place is family owned generationally. We would stay here again.
I honestly wouldn’t recommend this place to no one!!! Owner is very nice and so is his son. But the thing that ruined our vacation was the bed having bed bugs... First two days there I started noticing welts on my skin which I thought I was eating something I was allergic to.. turns out two nights later at three AM my boyfriend wakes me up to show me the bed bug he had caught.. since that night I wasn’t able to sleep during the nights of our stay.. I had welts all over my body including my face.. The walls must be very thin cause we were able to hear the noise from the neighbors upstairs moving furniture all night long! On the other hand the apartment is nice for a couple it’s small and cozy. The kitchen is has the necessary if you want to cook something fast and easy except the oven dose not work.. We come back home very unsatisfied (reason being bed bugs) from our stay at this property..
- First, I would like to say that our rental is thoroughly cleaned each and every time a guest leaves. The bed is always stripped and cleaned, so there's no way there could have been any issues with the bed.
- Second, this guest stayed here for over 12 days and never mentioned anything to me or my son about any problems with the bed or anything else.
We spoke to the guest serval times and they always said that everything was great. (If anyone had discovered anything wrong with the bed within the first couple of days of their arrival why would they stay over 10 more nights, without ever complaining to me or my family. We're always available.)
- Third, we have had guest before and after this guest and have not had any complains.
- This studio apartment is always well kept and clean. It's a great place for family or friends to stay.
- Our goal and mission is to provide our guest with a clean, safe and beautiful place to stay, to add to their wonderful experience here in our great city.
- We're always available to take care of the needs of our guest. Therefore our guest should always feel free to contact us whenever they have any needs or questions
- Our guests are usually very happy and satisfied with our service.
- We're always working to improve.
- Always working to make our good better and our better "The Best".
We had a great time. John and his son were so kind to let us check in early (we have a 7 year old and flew in on the red eye) and we really appreciated their hospitality.
Located in the Stuyvesant Heights section of Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Academy Of Music (B.A.M) - 15 minutes away
- Prospect Park ----------------------- 20 minutes away
- Atlantic Mall -------------------------- 15 minutes away
- Barclay Center ---------------------- 15 minutes away
- Restoration Plaza ------------------ 5 minutes away
- Plenty of Local Restaurants --- 5-10 minutes away
- Located just a four minute walk to the world famous A train at Nostrand Avenue. ( 15 minutes to Manhattan)
-Located In 1800's Brownstone (Like Staying In A Giant Antique)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- 50% deposit must be paid in order to reserve the studio apartment. - The deposit can be made through pay pal or through Homeaway's Book It Now. - The balance is due on or before your arrival date. - "Homeaway" will send you an invoice for the balance about a week before your arrival date. You can use this invoice to make your final payment before you arrive or you can pay the balance on your arrival date in cash or through pay pal. 2019 WINTER - 40% DISCOUNT SPECIAL DISCOUNT RATE FOR RESERVATIONS DATED AFTER JANUARY 15, 2019 and BEFORE MARCH 16, 2019 (THAT ARE BOOKED AND RESERVED BEFORE December 31, 2018 AND ARE OVER 6 NIGHTS ) - Any reservations BOOKED between September 01, 2018 and December 31, 2018 for any dates after January 15, 2019 AND Before March 16, 2019 for over 6 NIGHTS will receive about a 40% DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR RATE. (REGULAR RATE IS $105.00 PER NIGHT) (40% DISCOUNT RATE WILL BE $63.00 PER NIGHT) BOOK NOW AND SAVE PLEASE BOOK YOUR RESERVATION BEFORE December 31, 2018 IN ORDER TO LOCK IN THE LOW LOW RATES ABOVE. FOR RESERVATION BOOKED AFTER December 31, 2018 THE REGULAR RATES WILL BE $105.00 PER NIGHT. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone 1-917-417-2848 or email. Thank you John Brooklyn Hancock Suite Vacation Rental www.homeaway.com Property Listing #282736