Old World Charm w/Contemporary Design-Hard Wood Floors-Wainschottin-Stainless Appliances. Located in one of Brooklyn's historic area known for its beautiful Brownstones and Great architectural structures. Just a 5 minute walk to the 'A' train. The 'A' train is just a 15 minute express ride to Manhattan. The apartment is in close proximity to Prospect Park, Brooklyn Academy Of Music (B.A.M), Atlantic Mall, Restoration Plaza and Barclay Center. The home of The Brooklyn Nets and one of the best entertainment centers in New York. There are plenty of local restaurants and late night stores in the area. The apartment is perfect for a couple, but can accommodate three close relatives or friends. It has one queens size bed and one futon (sofa bed). The futon is more comfortable for one person, but can sleep two small children. This is a private studio apartment that comes with everything you would expect to find in your home. Kitchen, bathroom, free wifi, cable TV and more. This is your 'Home away from home'.
- Studio500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay3 nights
Open Space Studio Sleeps 3
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, english
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We had a great time. John and his son were so kind to let us check in early (we have a 7 year old and flew in on the red eye) and we really appreciated their hospitality.
Would Stay Again!!
Great communication with the owner. Pictures are accurate and the unit was clean. Big plus was that it had AC.
Lots of local eateries, grocery store and shops near by. Close to the subway.
The location is awesome, the place is spacious & comfortable! You’d be hard pressed to find such a good deal, especially in or near Manhattan. The room is cute, clean, comfortable, safe & in a cool neighborhood. I never met John but Juanita was super inviting & welcoming. My daughter & I really enjoyed our stay.
Nice Brownstone in Brooklyn
Family run property, I was in the bottom space just near the street and front stoop . The Owner John and his family are friendly and helpful , his brother Solomon has a car service and was available to take me to Newark NJ Airport (wish I had know this for pick up) . The space has some issues with street and building noise which is to be expected. Subway stop nearby , I got a 7 day pass for MTA for $32. Delis Restaurants and Grocery stores and Banks all near by with in close walking distance . Friendly and safe feeling neighborhood. Good value .
Cozy space, but noisy!
The room was small, but comfortable. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. The walls and ceiling must be very thin because it was very noisy. It sounded like the upstairs neighbors were moving furniture all night. You have no control of the heat in the room, we had to blast the AC to make it comfortable to sleep, plus it drowned out some of the noise. There are a few restaurants and fast food places 4-5 blocks away, near the subway stop.
We would like to thank you for being our guest. I would like to personally apologize for any noise that the tenants above may have been making. Normally they are mindful and very respectful of the guest below and are not noisy. That has been taken care of. The apartment does get hot at times that is why we have an AC available to our guest. I'm glad it was helpful to you. As our guest said the apartment is well equipped and has everything that you would expect to find in your home. The neighborhood is beautiful and very convenient with many stores and restaurants. And the apartment is just a 5 minute walk from the subway.
Thank you for the feedback. It help us make your stay even better the next time. We look forward to having you back.
The bed was very uncomfortable and the location seemed unsafe for walking to and from subway. We did not have any problems just our impression. The hosts were perfect and easy to work with. We arrived early and they accommodated.
This is the first time that I have had a complaint about the comfort of the bed. Most our guest love the beautiful studio apartment and felt very comfortable here. It offers you everything that you would find in the comfort of your home. This apartment is the perfect place for a couple or small family to stay while they enjoy this wonderful Brooklyn neighborhood and our lovely city. This is a friendly and close family type neighborhood. We have had guest come from all over the world and they felt very safe and comfortable with the neighborhood. In fact they loved it.
Thanks for the feedback.
We love seeing other people impression of things.
Located in the Stuyvesant Heights section of Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Academy Of Music (B.A.M) - 15 minutes away
- Prospect Park ----------------------- 20 minutes away
- Atlantic Mall -------------------------- 15 minutes away
- Barclay Center ---------------------- 15 minutes away
- Restoration Plaza ------------------ 5 minutes away
- Plenty of Local Restaurants --- 5-10 minutes away
- Located just a four minute walk to the world famous A train at Nostrand Avenue. ( 15 minutes to Manhattan)
-Located In 1800's Brownstone (Like Staying In A Giant Antique)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- 50% deposit must be paid in order to reserve the studio apartment. - The deposit can be made through pay pal or through Homeaway's Book It Now. - The balance is due on or before your arrival date. - "Homeaway" will send you an invoice for the balance about a week before your arrival date. You can use this invoice to make your final payment before you arrive or you can pay the balance on your arrival date in cash or through pay pal. 2019 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - 40% DISCOUNT SPECIAL DISCOUNT RATE FOR RESERVATIONS DATED AFTER JANUARY 15, 2019 (THAT ARE BOOKED AND RESERVED BEFORE JULY 01, 2018 AND ARE OVER 6 NIGHTS ) - Any reservations BOOKED between April 01, 2018 and July 01, 2018 for any dates after January 15, 2019 AND for over 6 NIGHTS will receive about a 40% DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR RATE. (REGULAR RATE IS $105.00 PER NIGHT) (40% DISCOUNT RATE WILL BE $63.00 PER NIGHT) BOOK NOW AND SAVE PLEASE BOOK YOUR RESERVATION BEFORE JULY 1, 2018 IN ORDER TO LOCK IN THE LOW LOW RATES ABOVE. FOR RESERVATION BOOKED AFTER JULY 1, 2018 THE REGULAR RATES WILL BE $105.00 PER NIGHT. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone 1-917-417-2848 or email. Thank you John Brooklyn Hancock Suite Vacation Rental www.homeaway.com Property Listing #282736