|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Minimum night requirements apply. Discounts based on availability.
Newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bath Platinum rated condominium located in the heart of Lionshead. Balcony with great views of Vail Mountain. Easy walk to gondola & Born Free Express chair lift. Full kitchen, Flat screen TV/DVD, wood burning fireplace, common area W&D, common area hot tub & sauna, parking for 1 car on site.
Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road.
Guests of this residence will also receive free access to the Aria Club and Spa located in West Vail. The Aria Club and is Vail's most extensive workout facility. Offering cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Fitness classes, personal training, Pilates & indoor tennis are also available for an additional fee.
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency on call service for manager on duty.
6.Free access to the Aria Club and Spa
Town of Vail sales tax #2082
Keywords: Condo in Lionshead, Lionshead Village, Vail Colorado, Vail Village
"A Great Experience!"
Our rental at Lionshead was so convenient to the slopes, food and entertainment. The Prudential staff was very helpful and answered our questions. The unit was clean and spacious, and had everything needed for a great stay.
Great family condo that's walking distance to everything.
Very close walk (1-2 minutes) to lift, nice condo with terrific view from the kitchen table. Condo is nicely furnished and up to date. In the village of Lionshead.