|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Really rare : this large apartment offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A rare 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets (+ a sofa bed in the living room )
• A perfect location in the 6th arrondissement, 'place saint-André des Arts
• A view over the square
• The apartment is unusually wide and spacious for Parisian standards.
• Apartment has been fully redone last year. All amenities are new.
• Decoration has kept the former spirit with typical antique French furniture.
Here is the description :
After coming up on 2nd floor in a nice and original stair case, one enters into an entrance decorated with bookshelves.
To the left of the entrance there is a small third bedroom with nice wooden single bed. It can sleep an adult or a child.
Front is the large living room area, on the left of which one can enter the 2nd bedroom and its bathroom.
Right is the master bedroom and its bathroom.
• The living room bathes in natural light. it comes from 4 long windows which also offer a view over the place Saint André des Arts. The living room is equipped with French style furniture and a fireplace which adds warmth to the apartment. The dining area offers a wooden table which can comfortably seat 7 people. The sofa is convertible and makes a comfortable bed for 2.
• The kitchen is open on the living room. It is spacious, fully equipped with new equipment, offers a nice working plan.
• The master bedroom is very large for Parisian standards. It offers 2 large windows and has its own bathroom. A large antique wooden desk may be used for work.
• The 2nd bedroom as well as its bathroom is located behind the bar. It sleeps 2 in a double bed. The bathroom offers a bath tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet.
• The 3rd bedroom is located left on entrance. It sleeps 1 in a single bed and has a window on a small court. It is a narrow bedroom.
• The apartment has 2 toilets.
This apartment offers a perfect location in the center of Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, and footsteps from 'the Louvre' and 'Notre Dame Cathedral'. Metro saint Michel is right down the building.
As a summary :
• perfect location
• 2 bathrooms & toilets
• wide volumes
• great view
- The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
- The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.
The Location on place Saint André des Arts is unique and so central.
Property is quiet and charming. Feel at home in Paris.
Location is excellent. Apt. is unusually large for Paris, with good views of the Place des Arts from front windows. The spiral stairs are a little awkward. Check-in procedure seemed complicated in written instructions, but were easy on arrival: only problem is that the key box is difficult to see inside because of position near the floor. We had a small flashlight or it would have been a problem. Only serious complaint is that tables in master bedroom hadn't been dusted in months and there were dust bunnies under the beds that were the size of real bunnies. I'd gladly stay here again with assurance that the house cleaners had done the job properly. I've stayed in 24-25 rental apartments in Paris over the past several years, and this is one of the best ones I've rented.
we were five staying at the apartment and it was spacious and comfortable for all of us. It is perfectly located in a walking distance from many major attractions on both sides of the Seine, yet 1 minute walk from the metro. It was comfortable and very well stocked and felt like a "real" home (in a good way), not like a place that was designed for tourists only. We had an issue with the vent in the master bathroom that wouldn't turn off and were told that it will be fixed once we are out. We would love to stay here again!
Very spacious and close to Metro and many sights in walking distance. Slept 7 people comfortably. Apartment is vintage and check in is a bit detailed, but was able to follow with the detailed notes provided. I would recommend.
This charming apartment is in the pefect location. One block from St Michel Metro station. It is on a lively square, but the apartment is very quiet. If you open the windows, you will hear the atmosohere and activity in the square. My only complaint is that the bathroom fan is on constantly. You cannot turn it off. The vent pipe runs through the bedroom with no insulation, so the noise is kind of like being on an airplane. Earplugs are necessary if you can't sleep with noise. A simple fix would be to frame a soffit around the vent pipe and insulate it, but this has not been done. Apparently the master bedroom has the same issue. So make sure you bring earplugs and you will enjoy this lovely flat. The decor is very lovely and authentic. Old paintings and tons of books. No Ikea here! Kitchen is a fine size for quick meals. They had everything you could need, including hair dryers. All and all it was a very nice place and I would definitely stay there again. Location cannot be beat. Jean Noel and his staff were great. Deposit returned immediately. Great bakery (Paul's) is right around the corner. And restaurants everywhere, including right outside the front door. It was a very special space.
This apartment is fantastic. The location is unbeatable, the management was a pleasure to deal with, and the apartment is beautiful, elegant, and comfortable. Even the Texans in our group described it as spacious!
The Apartment lived up to its description. The booking process was straightforward and benfitted greatly from PayPal for the rental payments and deposit refund (which was returned within 3 days of us leaving). Check-in and check-out was self-service, but very well explained in the notes provided in advance. The Apartment had full instructions about how to operate all the facilities.
I was initially looking for an Apartment for a family of 5 adults, although in the end we were only 4. The sleeping arrangements would suit 2 couples plus an adult or child, without having to resort to the sofa bed in the open plan living room area. The small bedroom only acommodates 1 person, but my adult son was happy to use it. Views from the living area over Place St Andres Des Arts provide a great image of Parisian life, yet we were not disturbed by noise with the windows closed (admittedly it was only March). The Apartment is surrounded with cafes and restaurants, with shops for food close by (even a Marks & Spencers!). It is ideally situated for the Metro, and the RER goes direct to CDG Airport. Buses and tour buses pass close by, so no problem getting around to see the sights. A taxi rank is just on the embankment of the Seine 200m away. Jean-Noel was very helpful prior to our arrival, and we got a phone call from the office to check we had settled in successfully. We would definately consider coming back here again, and I have no hesitation in recommending it. A slight word of warning for those with mobility problems, though, is that there is no lift and the marvellous circular staircase is not the most friendly if you have trouble with walking or climbing stairs.
Thank you, J-Noel and In Beau Paris!
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
-Additionally, we would like to mention:
• Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental).
• Internet is included
• Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details)
• Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and charged additionally 129€ (includes Linen&Towels)
• Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest is charged extra on behalf of Paris City
- Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner.
- Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.
- The quote is for 4 guests: a 30€/day/extra guest fee will be required for additional guests. It is capped to a max of 300 €/stay. Unfortunately, the site system does not enable capping the extra guest fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.