About the property
- Apartment915 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (Sleeps upto 7)
Really rare : this large apartment offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A rare 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets (+ a sofa bed in the living room )
• A perfect location in the 6th arrondissement, 'place saint-André des Arts
• A view over the square
• The apartment is unusually wide and spacious for Parisian standards.
• Apartment has been fully redone last year. All amenities are new.
• Decoration has kept the former spirit with typical antique French furniture.
Here is the description :
After coming up to the second floor in a nice and original stair case, one enters into an entrance decorated with bookshelves.
To the left of the entrance there is a small third bedroom with nice wooden single bed. It can sleep an adult or a child.
Front is the large living room area, on the left of which one can enter the 2nd bedroom and its bathroom.
Right is the master bedroom and its bathroom.
• The living room bathes in natural light. it comes from 4 long windows which also offer a view over the place Saint André des Arts. The living room is equipped with French style furniture and a fireplace which adds warmth to the apartment. The dining area offers a wooden table which can comfortably seat 7 people. The sofa is convertible and makes a comfortable bed for 2.
• The kitchen is open on the living room. It is spacious, fully equipped with new equipment, offers a nice working plan.
• The master bedroom is very large for Parisian standards. It offers 2 large windows and has its own bathroom. A large antique wooden desk may be used for work.
• The 2nd bedroom as well as its bathroom is located behind the bar. It sleeps 2 in a double bed. The bathroom offers a bath tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet.
• The 3rd bedroom is located left on entrance. It sleeps 1 in a single bed and has a window on a small court. It is a narrow bedroom.
• The apartment has 2 toilets.
This apartment offers a perfect location in the center of Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, and footsteps from 'the Louvre' and 'Notre Dame Cathedral'. Metro saint Michel is right down the building.
As a summary :
• perfect location
• 2 bathrooms & toilets
• wide volumes
• great view
- The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
- The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 11, 2018
Why owner/property manager chose Monnaie
The Location on place Saint André des Arts is unique and so central.
What makes this Apartment unique
Property is quiet and charming. Feel at home in Paris.
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great location. Plenty of space
We had a great time staying in the apartment in Paris. The location is fantastic. You are walking distance to many of Paris’ attractions. The apartment was clean and tidy. The bedding and towels were very clean and fresh. We were a family of 7 and there was plenty of space. I also liked having a clothes washing machine which was helpful for a long trip. Some reviewers had issues with noise from the cafe below but we slept just fine and didn’t hear anything with the windows shut. We would stay in this apartment again if we head to Paris again in the future.
Very charming. Fantastic location!
A wonderful airy apartment in the middle of the heart of Paris. Comfortable for 4 adults and 2 teenagers. Not the latest upgrades, but clean, charming, situated on a small square, ready access to Metro and comfy, tastee restaurants. Would love to return.
Amazing location and Lounge
We stayed 9 days at this great apartment. While it is a little quirky (the twin bed is for a tiny human only and 1 bath makes you hold the shower head) if you don’t mind a little bohemianess, then this apartment was flawless. Very large for Parisian standards. Lots of great eating surrounding. Metro steps from the front door. The river Seine and Notre Dame extremely close. I would recommend this apartment to anyone going to Paris.
The place was close to everything.
The apartment was large enough for 4 people to share. It was close to everything and especially the RER and METRO. The bathrooms were a little small but efficient The hard part was that there was no elevator so be prepared
Great location for our one week stay in Paris
We had a fantastic stay in this apartment for one week in late September/ early October 2018. There were six of us - two kids, parents and grandparents . The apartment was as described and everything worked fine. The living room area worked really well as it had these great big windows and had enough space to comfortably lounge around in. We generally had breakfast at the apartment, using the coffee plunger and picking up croissants and baguettes nearby. We were out for most of the days. On two nights we used the kitchen facilities and shopped at a nearby supermarket.
The location of the apartment was fantastic as we could walk out the door and there were a number of cafes and restaurants right there. The metro stop St Michel was just metres from the door. The stop had multiple lines, so it was super convenient to get everywhere. Even with the metro so close by, we walked to many of the attractions nearby - the Louvre, Notre Dame, Tuileries Gardens, etc.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment. -Additionally, we would like to mention: • Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental). • Internet is included • Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details) • Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and is included (includes Linen&Towels) • Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest charged on behalf of Paris City is included - Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way - Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner. - Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment - Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail. - The quote is for 4 guests: a 30€/day/extra guest fee will be required for additional guests. It is capped to a max of 300 €/stay. Unfortunately, the site system does not enable capping the extra guest fee.