Nestled in the luxurious KAPALUA BAY RESORT, you can vacation in the lap of luxury while enjoying an abundance of amenities. From one of the finest locations in paradise, you will enjoy world class sunsets from your bedroom or living area nightly. . . with privacy! The state-of-the-art kitchen will also please any palette. Come experience what only a fortunate few have.
Waterfall entry, travertine/marble, large entertainment area including full electronic stereo and video capabilities throughout home, with wet bar, professional grade kitchen and appliances including all utensils, indoor/outdoor pocket doors, private yard with tiled hot-tub and a view to behold. Large bedrooms with designer furniture and electronics, individual lanais furnished for your comfort while enjoying year-round ocean view sunsets overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.Ttwo world class golf courses, a community Tennis Garden, fine dining establishments, a general store or perhaps suntan on Conde Nasts's number one beach in the world, Kapalua Bay. Within walking distance you will find the Ritz Carlton Maui. This Five-Star Hotel.
We Can Also Offer Activities At A Discounted Rate If Requested
PLUS DISCOUNTS ON GOLF AT BOTH KAPALUA GOLF COURSES ( PLANTATION COURSE / BAY COURSE )
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER : 112WOODROSE
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK : Woodrose Place
TAT Tax ID # - W95001907-01
GET Tax ID # - W95001907-01
Permit Number: STWM 2015/0001
1. No motorcycles, motor scooters, roller blades or skateboards are permitted inside gates.
2. All Owners and occupants shall exercise extreme care about causing or permitting noise that may disturb other Owners or occupants.
3. “Quiet Time” begins at 9 pm and ends at 8 am. Amplified sounds that are audible beyond the property boundaries of our home are prohibited. We recommend you move any “party” inside the home by 8 pm to avoid any noise problems with our neighbors. In the event the security guard is called out to our home to respond to a complaint by another Owner or occupant due to a violation of either of these rules, a $1,000 charge shall be deducted from your security deposit for each incident. (This penalty is charged to all Owners by the Homeowners Association for each complaint.
4. All vehicles shall be parked inside the property and shall not be parked on the street.
5. This property is a NON-SMOKING home and smoking is strickly prohibited in the home or near an open windows, or doorways. Any degree of disregard to this condition is subject to a minimum $500 charge for damages.
6. Guest agrees to abide by all House Rules of the property and the Owner, including, but not limited to, agreeing to cook only in areas designated for cooking and adhering to a no pets allowed policy.
7. Guest shall be liable for all acts of their family, friends, employees, and any other invitees otherwise on the property during the rental period.
8. Guest may not sublet or assign this agreement, nor shall Guest permit any use of the property without the prior approval of the property Owner, including, but not limited to, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Owner Cabana (where applicable) by other non-registered guest and more especially unsupervised children.
9. Guest understand that there are certain risk inherent to persons and property located near the Ocean, as well as at the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. Guest and other permitted persons shall under all circumstances use the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. at their own risk.
10. Guest acknowledges the need to use a Calling Card or Cellular Phone for all long distance calls.
11. Guest shall be responsible for returning all House and Gate Keys upon departure. Lost key charge is $50.
12. There will be no functions held at the property without prior written approval of the Owner. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guest shall occur.
13. Guest shall immediately notify the Owner of any Loss or Damage to the property.
14. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent the property without the Guest acceptance of these conditions.
15. The property shall be in the same condition upon check-out as at check-in, other than normal usage that would be expected for a typical check-out cleaning. Damage or the need for additional cleaning may result in additional fee being incurred.