About the property
- Condo950 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 950 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
Views, views and views abound in villa 742 on the 7th floor of the Hokulani tower. This north side location has gorgeous views of the ocean and mountains along with the pools and grounds of the Honua Kai Resort. Folding Nano doors give the ultimate feeling of the indoor-outdoor experience. For ultimate modern comfort, this villa includes (at no additional cost) the KBM Hawaii Premium Media Package featuring: ultra-high-speed Internet with 50Mb download speed and 15Mb upload speed for concurrently streaming audio and video to multiple devices, 300 High Definition cable channel service with movie guide, and free inbound and outbound calls to USA, Canada, and Mexico. Come experience the ultimate luxuries of the old and new worlds here in this beautiful villa!
The Luana development is building two story homes across from Honua Kai Resort. The nightly rate of villas that face east (such as this one) have been adjusted to accommodate any construction-related visual or audible inconvenience.
Villas at Honua Kai that do not face east are not affected.</span></p>
Villa HKH-742 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:21 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 6 nights 05/22/2018 - 05/28/2018: From $221/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 06/12/2018 - 06/19/2018: From $344/nt (regularly $459) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 06/19/2018 - 06/26/2018: From $376/nt (regularly $459) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
My stay on Maui
My Place was very nice I stayed a month in February 2018. The view was great and I could see the whales jumping all day. I had a little issue with the carpet. KBM handled it promptly. I felt very well cared for. If I ran out of something they were there rite away with it. I would defiantly stay again with them. The only thing keeping from doing it is the price. But I will keep looking for next year. I am coming back.
Thanks For A Great Stay KBM,
Outstanding condo in an outstanding resort that’s located close to everything Maui has to offer.
This was a great place.
I wish they would give half stars; this place is 4.5 stars. It was very nice. Bathroom was very big. Lanai had plenty of room for us to relax and eat dinner on.
I wish that there would have been some staples such as salt, pepper, etc. They did have plenty of laundry soap, provided beach towels, chairs, umbrella, and beach toys for kids. Our KBM representative Kayla was amazing. We had a couple of things that needed to be fixed during our stay and she had them taken care of right away.
We are so happy you had a wonderful time! The spices (salt, pepper, etc) are in the skinny right cabinet to the right of the microwave - it is very narrow cupboard so sometimes easy to miss!
We look forward to having you back next year,
Enjoyed the view
Comfortable unit with great view. Nearby grocery and good take out restaurants. Loved the pool. Unit includes two beach chairs, cooler, beach umbrella and cooler. Washer/dryer of low
capacity and power - Dryer had difficulty getting load dry. Things to be aware of: Occasional funky smell on balcony possibly from sanitation plant and low pitched rumble from nearby elevator is audible.
Some good, some bad
We booked Honua Kai based on all the great reviews. I'm assuming most of these reviewers were families with small kids...because kids ruled the grounds and pools. We were traveling alone with no kids looking for some relaxation in Hawaii.
The rooms are nice, not super spacious for a "condo" but definitely better than a hotel room. I must say that the patios are great. The patio doors open up completely to create a great open air feel into the living area.
The major problem we had with Honua Kai was the obvious lack of attention to detail in many parts of the grounds. Most areas around the pool were dirty, over-run, and not well maintained. There was often visible garbage such as wrappers or paper in the shrubbery areas and the pools were clearly over-used. The things we saw floating in the hot-tub I won't even mention. The filters clearly either couldn't keep up or simply hadn't been cleaned. Lets just say we used them once, showered and didn't venture back in. There's just so many families and kids that it felt more like an over-run Disney resort than a tranquil Hawaiian get-away. There is an "adult pool" but it was overcrowded with adults (like ourselves)trying to escape the family pool chaos. Because if you didn't want to sit next to a parent changing a diaper on a pool chair then it was the only place to retreat to for some relaxing pool time.
While this will be a temporary problem, the construction is really a mess around the south side of Honua Kai right now. Mud everywhere, forklifts and construction workers to weave in and out of every time you came and left the resort. We visited a few other properties and they felt calm, clean and tranquil compared to Honua Kai. Somewhat because of the construction and a lot to do with the shear number of people and kids. Its a decent resort but they need to pay attention to detail around their property such as the Hyatt or Westin do.
All in all we probably wouldn't book there again, but if your a parent looking for a place to take kids it may be a good place for you.
I am so happy you had a fabulous vacation with KBM Hawaii and our condo was clean, well appointed, and met all your expectations!
I forwarded your suggestions about the resort to the General Manager of Honua Kai to review with his staff and make any improvements as needed.
Honua Kai is defiantly a family and kids friendly resort, no mistake! For quieter accommodations we recommend Kapalua! Call us for more details.
Have a safe flight back and look forward to seeing you again soon!
We loved staying at the Honua Kai!
We loved staying at the Honua Kai! We were in #742 which had a nice view. The unit was fantastic, and it even had a cooler, 2 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards and an umbrella to use. It made picnicking at the beach much easier. My kids also loved the many pool options, which made the resort area seem not as crowded even though we went over Thanksgiving week. I loved being able to do small loads of laundry & cook in the unit. Thank you to KBM Hawaii & Honua Kai. KBM Hawaii kept us well informed of check-in and out procedures and helped everything go smoothly. We had a great time and highly recommend this unit, KBM Hawaii, and resort to others.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-149-831-6800-01