Welcome to villa HKH-742, a professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:15 AM.
Views, views and views abound in villa 742 on the 7th floor of the Hokulani tower. This north side location has gorgeous views of the ocean and mountains along with the pools and grounds of the Honua Kai Resort. Folding Nano doors give the ultimate feeling of the indoor-outdoor experience.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 7 nights 05/03/2017 - 05/10/2017: $230/nt (regularly $299) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 9 nights 06/08/2017 - 06/17/2017: $400/nt (regularly $429) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
We booked Honua Kai based on all the great reviews. I'm assuming most of these reviewers were families with small kids...because kids ruled the grounds and pools. We were traveling alone with no kids looking for some relaxation in Hawaii.
The rooms are nice, not super spacious for a "condo" but definitely better than a hotel room. I must say that the patios are great. The patio doors open up completely to create a great open air feel into the living area.
The major problem we had with Honua Kai was the obvious lack of attention to detail in many parts of the grounds. Most areas around the pool were dirty, over-run, and not well maintained. There was often visible garbage such as wrappers or paper in the shrubbery areas and the pools were clearly over-used. The things we saw floating in the hot-tub I won't even mention. The filters clearly either couldn't keep up or simply hadn't been cleaned. Lets just say we used them once, showered and didn't venture back in. There's just so many families and kids that it felt more like an over-run Disney resort than a tranquil Hawaiian get-away. There is an "adult pool" but it was overcrowded with adults (like ourselves)trying to escape the family pool chaos. Because if you didn't want to sit next to a parent changing a diaper on a pool chair then it was the only place to retreat to for some relaxing pool time.
While this will be a temporary problem, the construction is really a mess around the south side of Honua Kai right now. Mud everywhere, forklifts and construction workers to weave in and out of every time you came and left the resort. We visited a few other properties and they felt calm, clean and tranquil compared to Honua Kai. Somewhat because of the construction and a lot to do with the shear number of people and kids. Its a decent resort but they need to pay attention to detail around their property such as the Hyatt or Westin do.
All in all we probably wouldn't book there again, but if your a parent looking for a place to take kids it may be a good place for you.
We loved staying at the Honua Kai! We were in #742 which had a nice view. The unit was fantastic, and it even had a cooler, 2 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards and an umbrella to use. It made picnicking at the beach much easier. My kids also loved the many pool options, which made the resort area seem not as crowded even though we went over Thanksgiving week. I loved being able to do small loads of laundry & cook in the unit. Thank you to KBM Hawaii & Honua Kai. KBM Hawaii kept us well informed of check-in and out procedures and helped everything go smoothly. We had a great time and highly recommend this unit, KBM Hawaii, and resort to others.
We had a great time in Maui. The condo was clean and had a nice view from our balcony. KBM Hawaii did a great job taking care of us. I would recommend this condo and I would use KBM Hawaii for future vacations!!!
This was a fantastic place to stay. We are always leery that what you see on a website is not exactly what you end up with. This was exactly as advertised and perfect for our family of two adults and two teenagers. The chairs, umbrellas and ice chest were very helpful and used almost every day. Having a view of both the Ocean and Mountains was awesome and we saw rainbows on both sides. We will definitely be coming back.
KBM was amazing. Staff was attentive, the vacation was so easy we extended it while we were there. We will definietly use KBM again and highly recommend them.
This was our second time staying at Honua Kai. We were so happy we decided on a 1 bedroom with Den. This unit is amazing. Perfect for a family larger than 4. Loved the views of the ocean from the balcony! Most important it was an easy check-in/check out process. We were greeted right when we got there and lucky our room was ready to go. It was very clean and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be back!
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: