About the property
- Condo1185 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Spacious Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Queen Futon, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
WELCOME to Raven 208, located in popular Happy Valley, offering outstanding condo living space, style and luxury. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom SPACIOUS (1185 sq ft), luxurious condo.
INSTANT QUOTES MAY BE IN US DOLLARS. Just check whether the $ or C$ symbol appears.
• SKI-IN/OUT, PRIVATE DECK and HOT TUB INCLUDED in the ski season - modest charge out of season.
* Access to The Raven’s PRIVATE INDOOR POOL AND FITNESS GYM.
• MAGNIFICENT VIEWS of the Monashee Mountains and WEEKLY FIREWORK DISPLAY
• FREE HIGH SPEED OPTIK INTERNET
• BOOT DRYERS
• NEW 55" 4K SMART TV, smart TVs in guest and den bedrooms. SONOS speakers to listen to your own playlists
• NEW ANTIQUE LEATHER LOVE SEATS AND RECLINERS with cosy geothermal underfloor heating
• HEATED SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING & HEATED SKI LOCKERS
• Master bedroom with queen sized bed & WALK-IN STEAM SHOWER ensuite
• Guest room with queen sized bed and private access to the family bathroom with over bath shower
• Bath & Spa towels, complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and tissues
More details at abigwhiteski
Three minutes walk to the ADVENTURE AREA beside the Happy Valley Day Lodge with skating rink, tubing, ice climbing, beginner ski area (carpets), snow mobiling, horse sleighs & dog sledding.
Big White is a family-oriented WINTER PLAYGROUND recognized by Ski Canada Magazine as having the ' BEST FAMILY SKI-ING '.
SUMMER FUN - GREAT for GETOGETHERS with FAMILY or FRIENDS
• HIKE the walking trail and take a scenic tour on the BULLET CHAIR - Jul to Sep
• Chill out on our SOUTH FACING BALCONY or at cafes & restaurants in the village
• CRAFT, BEER & MUSIC FESTIVALS and the ANNUAL BIKE RACE
• HIKE or HORSEBACK RIDE on mountain trails
• CYCLE along the Historic Kettle Valley Railway with views of the Myra Canyon
• Visit the Okanagan's WINE FESTIVALS
• Hit the FAIRWAYS with 19 courses to choose from - a must-play destination for every GOLF enthusiast!
• Kelowna's WATER SPORTS - include water-skiing, sail-boarding, scuba-diving & swimming on the magnificent lake
• FINE SANDY BEACHES offer a great place to spend the day
• Kelowna’s quality RESTAURANTS offer a variety of fine dining
Then it's only a short trip up the hill to RELAX IN COOLER CLIMES and sleep with the RESTFUL MOUNTAIN ATMOSPHERE
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
About Annelise Nunn
We're a typical 2 + 2 family. Love the ski-ing, mountain air and lots of activities!
Annelise Nunn purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Annelise Nunn chose Central Okanagan I
Big White as a purpose built resort makes the holiday all 'joined-up'! • Efficient equipment hire • Extensive & integrated variety of slopes - clearly marked as groomed or not for complete choice of snow experience • Children have a great time in the Kids' Centre: o ski-ing in small groups o craft activities o hot chocolate & hot lunches for breaks • Friendly lifties Beats any alpine resort we've tried hands down!
What makes this Condo unique
• Ski-in, ski-out • Excellent views • Close to Happy Valley with magic carpets, tubing, skating, ice tower, ski-doing etc. along with the convenient ski-in, ski-out access. • Spaciously designed & kitted out with acute attention to detail, luxury and comfort • Private deck & hot tub for star gazing and total relaxation after a day of ski & snow activity or summer fun - What more could you ask for !!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great Christmas Vacation Location!
Our family of five thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Raven 208 at Big White. The amenities included with the unit were great - and the holiday decorations were a very nice special touch.
We would recommend Raven 208 to our friends and family, and hope to return again ourselves.
I’m so glad you enjoyed a special family Christmas and found the amenities helpful. I always love putting up the decorations before the season commences. Looking forward to hosting you again soon. Annelise
We enjoyed our stay in the condo! It was a short walk to the gondola and the hot tub was nice after a day on the slopes. Very well stocked with dishes and utensils. Would recommend this condo to others.
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I love cooking and am always keen to ensure the kitchen has lots of helpful things to make folk's stay smoother. As you say, the hot tub is 'just the ticket' after a day on the slopes! Annelise
The condo is very nice. Everything is modern and clean. Beds were very comfortable and the kitchen has everything you could want and a few extras. Hot tub was wonderful after a day of skiing. We spent 1 week here in March and it was melting. The ski out wasn't great as all the snow had melted on the path and the walk to the gondola with ski boots on was tiring. Ski in is much better but it is fairly steep and a beginner would need to slide down on their bum. Loved being able to take the gondola up to the town. Lots of great restaurants but we chose to stay in the condo most nights instead.
So glad you had a great time. A shame the snow was a little thin to scoot down to the gondola, but as you say, it's a great ride up to the village. On the way back, we find you can go a little further on to find the slope back to the Raven is less steep for beginners.
Looking forward to hosting you again soon. Annelise
Well equipped and comfortable condo.
Great place to say for skiing in big white. Very well equipped kitchen and entertainment system. Kids bedroom is nicely presented.
The only thing of note for us was that the ski out wasn’t great. It’s more of a walk, rather than a ski to the gondola, due to having to go up hill and along level ground. Not a huge problem though.
And a small suggestion to the owner would be to remove some of the excess chairs/furniture from the living room to create more space. There seems to be a lot more seating than is necessary.
Overall though, it’s a lovely place.
So glad to hear you enjoyed your time. I agree the ski-out does depend on the route taken and can be a little level at times. Interesting thought on the amount of furniture. We're going out in a few weeks so will see how all the new leather love seats/recliners fit in. We do want to ensure there's sufficient seating for when we have eight guests though. Hope to host you again soon. Annelise
We had a great stay!
The chalet is an excellent spot to spend some time up at Big White. We enjoyed four nights there with friends taking advantage of some well timed pow pow on the mountain as well as the hot tub and well equipped chalet. Thanks, Annelise!
Our only 'constructive criticism' was that the chalet floor appeared to be a little dusty/dirty in less travelled areas. This is something we figured should be addressed during switch over cleanings. Beds, towels, washrooms, etc. were all well kept though!
So glad to hear you all had a great time. Many apologies for the dusty areas - that's quite unusual and I'll report it to our cleaners immediately. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Annelise
Initially there were a few issues to deal with but the local contact people got things fixed up promptly. I would stay at #208 Raven again!
Robert, So glad our staff managed to replace the toaster rapidly and sort the sticky door. Hope to see you again soon. Annelise
The Raven sits in the perfect Happy Valley location.
Happy Valley has the magic carpets and many non-skiing activities including the huge outdoor Skating rink and the Mega Coaster tube rides and Cross Country Trails.
From The Raven it’s a short walk to the Gondola and a free ride (just a couple of minutes) to ski lifts and the village centre where you'll find shops and many restaurants, the Kids Center and the ski/board school.
Skiers and non-skiers alike can enjoy the sleigh rides and day spa.
Or for absolute convenience - Book ahead for a professional massage, Swedish, and Acupressure techniques, all in the privacy of your chalet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
See our own website at www.abigwhiteski.com for more details!! CLEANING INCLUDED. Damage Deposit or Damage Insurance required for larger groups. 50% deposit secures your booking with the remainder due 2 months prior to arrival. HOT TUB INCLUDED in the ski season, MODEST CHARGE OUT OF SEASON. Quote given on enquiry.