Our apartment "Gletschermühle" is 86 m² and is located on the second floor (attic apartment). It offers a magnificent view over the countryside and the village. The nearby and beautiful mountains invite you to marvel, enjoy and hike. Pure relaxation is guaranteed.
The apartment consists of a spacious kitchen, a beautiful living room in pine wood with Sat / TV, three bedrooms in natural wood (2 twin and 1 single room), a bathroom (shower and bath and toilet), a cloakroom with mirror, an anteroom and two balconies , On the weather- and wind-protected balcony to the village, a seating area with table invites you to eat outside in the warm summer months.
- electric stove
- Water heater
- Coffee machine
- Dishwashing liquid and cloths
- Dry towels for the dishes, 1 towel
- Soap and a Klorolle
- Shower cabin
- toilet brush
Platt in Passeier is a small hamlet of the municipality Moos in the rear Passeiertal and lies at 1. 146 m above sea level.
The mountain village attracts above all witnesses of history: centuries-old farms, mills, ovens and, as a special attraction, the 15 glacier mills of Platt. These natural monuments, about 2.5 m wide and 3 m deep, are from a scientific point of view of great importance, so absolutely worth seeing.
But the landscape, the intact nature and the countless hiking opportunities invite you to relax and enjoy. A trip to the Stieber waterfall brings joy for the entire family. The waterfall first falls about 19 m and then another 18 m rushing into the depths into the Passer.
Nature wherever you go. An adventure in every season.
Within 200m you can reach:
- a small foot or Volleyball court and a public playground
- a public library
- a general store
- Two restaurants and a bakery
- A bus stop, including links to Merano and eight kilometers away in the ski and hiking area Pfelders
- various hiking trails leading to the nearby alpine pastures and mountains, to the glacial mills formed by the Ice Age, or to the impressive Passeier gorge
- In winter, a free toboggan run prepared with natural snow
- In winter, the starting point for snowshoeing and ski tours