Welcome to villa HKH-406, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:58 AM.
Located incredibly close to the ocean, this large two bed, two bath dual master suite villa has incredible ocean, beach, and mountain views from the living, kitchen and master bed. Relax on the oversized lanai that has room for all your guests and more. Experience the outdoors from the indoors with folding glass Nano doors that essentially remove the walls to your lanai. Don't forget to look away from the ocean and look at the West Maui Mountains where there are Maui Coffee Farms on the hillside!
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 6 nights 12/17/2016 - 12/23/2016: $230/nt (regularly $234) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 53 nights 03/01/2017 - 04/23/2017: $498/nt (regularly $499) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
We just returned home from staying in your condo 406. we enjoyed our stay thoroughly. We especially enjoyed the view of the ocean from the lanai (we even saw whales breaching from there). It was nice to have the pool right next to the beach. I thought the kitchen was beautiful. We also made use of the in-room washer and dryer.
I had some reservations about working with a property management group for our vacation. With other companies, we have been left disappointed. But KBM was terrific! The unit was clean and in good shape, they made the check in process super easy and they even became an information hub during a fire that caused a power outage. We love KBM and will use their services next time as well!
This was an excellent condo for our week in Maui. It is on the outside of the building, which allowed it to be more quiet than an inner courtyard condo. Being on the 4th floor, you get a great view of the ocean and the mountains alike. Having the empty space/construction space next door did detract from the view a bit, but overall, this space was perfect. We had a great time and this relaxing condo was perfect! Thank you KBM for hosting us well!
My husband and I made the trip to Hawaii to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Our son and daughter-in-law joined us.
We definitely enjoyed our stay in the accommodations you provided.
We had plenty of room with the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom unit. The unit was very attractive and comfortable. We also appreciated being able to use the snorkeling equipment and the cooler.
We were fortunate to have seven beautiful days of weather. My understanding is that that does not always happen in the month of January.
Loved the morning sun that we experienced each day on our lanai. Also, enjoyed being able to view both the ocean and the mountain from the lanai.
One evening we used the resort’s outdoor grills. It was great having dinner out in that beautiful area of the resort.
If we have an opportunity to visit Maui in the future, we will definitely get in touch with you again. Thanks for the great week.
The condo was great. Well kept and had a wonderful view of the ocean. It also had beach chairs, boogie boards sand and inside toys for my grandson We could even watch the whales up on the deck. The property is wonderful and good value for the money. My only complaint was the wind which is not controllable.. We have stayed there before and the weather was perfect. Unfortunetly not this visit. We were even given a late chec kout which was most helpful. Most likely would stay again.
The resort location was a beautiful place to stay and when I go back to Maui I will definitely try to book this condo with Justin again! The main problem with the resort is once you get there you never want to leave. My family of 5 could not have been happier with another Maui location. My son and his best friend walked to Whaler's Village daily and the resort location was perfect for teens with all of the pools and hot tubs and shopping nearby. Also, my 75 year old mother went and we were comfortable taking a few excursions away from the resort without her since there are 2 great places to eat on site and lots of staff around to help if needed. Maui is our favorite vacation destination and staying at this resort condo was the BEST and we are still dreaming of our vacation that we had there.
When we checked in the sun was setting and it was just so beautiful. The ocean views were great and we spotted whales instantly. This unit is very, very private as there is no building facing you and it is dead quiet next door since it is just an open space. I highly recommend this unit if you are looking to unwind and enjoy the sun. This unit is on the south side and gets beautiful sunshine throughout the day. The property manager John was very helpful and very responsive to our needs. Can't wait to come back next year and stay here.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: