|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to En Soleil 1111
Ensoleil 1111 is a stunning luxury beach residence. When you step into this condominium residence you know that you're now in luxury. The décor is pleasant to the eye. You know you’re at the beach without it being too beachy. It is the perfect backdrop for the breathtaking views of the Gulf you’ll see through the sliding glass doors that open to an expansive 500 square foot balcony. You'll want to spend all your time here because you have wonderful views of the beach and gulf, but because the balcony is set back a little so your protected from the sun if you don’t want to be in direct sunlight. Bring your binoculars so you can enjoy the dolphins while having your morning coffee out here. And make sure you take time to enjoy the breathtaking sunsets that are the perfect end to an exciting day - - - or the beginning of an enchanting evening. The balcony also has an outdoor built in gas grill. You'll be spending lots of your vacation time out here.
Ensoleil 1111 has many attractive features in this luxury residence:
• Carefree check in so that you go right to this home
• 2300 Square Feet of Living Space on the 11th floor
• 500 Square Feet of Balcony
• Built in Gas Grill on the Balcony
• Living room seats 6 with 40” Flat Screen TV
• Dining Area seats 5 and kitchen bar seats 3
• Kitchen has granite counter tops
• Fully equipped Kitchen including blender, coffeemaker, toaster
• Master Bedroom has King bed and a 40” Flat Screen TV
• Master Bath has garden tub and glass walled shower
• 2nd Master has two Double Beds and a 19” TV
• The 2nd and 3rd baths have a combination tub/shower
• 3rd Bedroom has two Twin Beds and a 19” TV
• There is a bonus room with a daybed for added sleeping space
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is a full size washer/dryer located in the hall way
If you are looking for the finest vacation available in Panama City Beach En Soleil 1111 is just the place for you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. This condo is so popular it rents most of the year so if you want to make sure your family has the luxury beach vacation they deserve book it now because it won’t be available later.
Ensoleil is Panama City Beach’s most elegant condominium resort. It’s located minutes from world-class golf, challenging sport fishing, exquisite restaurants and boutique shops. The resort has a great many wonderful features:
• 450 feet of white sand beach frontage
• 15 stories high with only 88 condos, roughly 3 per floor
• 6,500 square feet of pools
• Two hot tubs
• Two grand waterfall features
• Two waterfall fountains
• Underground parking leads directly to the elevators that take you to your floor
• Elevators open to climate controlled vestibules inside the building
• Fitness center on the main floor
• Entry through secured gates
Ensoleil offers an unparalled vacation experience for the most discerning guest experience!
We had a blast during our beach vacation at En Soleil 1111! The unit was huge and the balcony views were unbeatable! It was very clean and well stocked with everything we needed and my kids loved the pools. We visit the beach often and this was by far the best experience we've had, even the weather was perfect! Can't wait to stay again!
This was a great place to rent!!! The staff at best beach getaways was wonderful. There were a few problems: it didn't stay cool in our condo, I did call & they sent someone to look at it (he was a complete jerk) but he said there was nothing he could do. I do feel that there needs to be blackout curtains on the windows in the dinning room area, it would have kept the unit a lot more cool if it had. Other than that there were no problems!!!! Love to stay here again!!!!
My family and I just vacation at this condo however it needs a little cosmetic upgrades the paper was coming off the cabinets and the towel rack in the master bedroom was coming out of the wall. It differently needs a good cleaning inside and on the balcony. The beds need upgraded. As far as the property it is a beautiful place and security is really nice.
The complex and the basics of the unit are fabulous. The views are extraordinary. This unit is huge, and the balcony. I think this building was built in 2003. This unit in some regards feels like an 11 year old unit. Some of the interior and exterior door look dirty just from peeling paint. The door handle to the balcony is broken. Very disappointed in the fact that the doors from master to balcony have been permaantly closed and the handles removed. I was really looking forward to listening to the surf while I slept. A little paint here and there, a new door handle, and bath mats so we don't slip, and toilet paper in all bathrooms would have made this a 5 star. For the amount per week, it should be top notch.
WOW! YOU NOT ONLY GET A CONDO YOU GET A GARAGE PARKING SPOT! GREAT BECAUSE YOU'RE CLOSE TO THE ELEVATORS WHICH MAKES LOADING AND UNLOADING A BREEZE! PLUS, IT WON'T TAKE YOU LONG TO GET THE CAR COOL SINCE IT'S NOT SITTING IN THE SUN!