|Minimum Stay||1 - 6 nights|
* Welcome to Magic Mansion
* Authentic Stunning Individual Home
* Enjoy a premier location, stunning conservation views, spacious and stylish interior, 30ft private Swimming Pool and Spa, Games Room, 2 Master Suites - all this and more and less than 15 minutes to Disney on the exclusive community of Tuscan Ridge
* Amazing 30ft private swimming pool and spa overlooking natural woodland
* Pool & Spa Heat INCLUDED all year round, how great is that ?
* Stunning Private Conservation views with spectacular sunsets
* Exceptionally Quiet with No Rear Neighbours
* Only 15 minutes to the Magic of Disney
* Two Luxurious Master Bedrooms with their own En suite bathrooms, Pillow top mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets.
* Further Beautiful Queen Bedroom
* Disney’s Winnie The Pooh Themed Twin Bedroom
* Rock ‘n’ Roll Themed Twin Bedroom
* Two Spacious Living Rooms, Two Separate Dining Areas
* Large Gourmet Kitchen
* Large Extended South/West Facing Deck with Covered Lanai
* Complimentary FIOS/Fibre Superfast WiFi
* Extensive Book and DVD Library - choose from numerous titles
* Complimentary local phone calls
* Fantastic New Games Room with pool table, air hockey, foosball, Playstation & Xbox
* Complimentary use of Baby Equipment
* Abundance of Restaurants, Golf, Shopping and so much more within minutes
* Unusually spacious 3500 sq.ft Professionally Decorated Home
Amazingly beautiful and extremely large 5 bed 3 bath home with totally private south west facing 30ft swimming pool and spa with a huge covered lanai and stunning views over conservation areas. Our stunning homes offers you a fabulously individually designed open plan home complete with amazing Pool and Spa with Heating INCLUDED all year round, Amazing FIOS super fast WiFi so you and your family can keep up to date with friends and family and so much more, we also have a great New Games Room and so very much more . The average hotel room is only 400sq ft, you don't live in one room so why stay in one room ? the answer is stay here then you can have all this 5 star luxury for up to 10 guests in over 3500sq feet.
The reason this home is so perfect is because we always re-invest any profit and update on a regular basis even the most basic items such as towels and linens to make it even nicer for our repeat guests when they return. We appeal to clients who seek the type of ambiance found only in high end vacation rental accommodation and high class hotels. Our guests seek genuine luxury in a private but spacious environment, one where their family and friends can relax and unwind. You deserve the best and this home IS THE BEST !!
* Offering open plan living comprising of designer executive furnishings throughout, 1 king master en-suite bedroom with French doors out to the pool area, A great queen master en-suite bedroom with pool bath, a further beautiful queen bedroom, a new Disney themed 'Winnie The Pooh' twin room and a 'Rock n Roll' twin bedroom that share a jack n jill bathroom.
* Large open plan gourmet full kitchen with centre island all and the facilities you need. Two large separate dining areas and two large separate living rooms both overlooking the pool area with lots of comfy furniture. A fully equipped laundry room. Flat panel tvs throughout, a home office with Fios super fast WiFi internet, tons of childrens toys, family board games, lots of books plus a viewing library.
* Games Room : Newly decorated this is where we have purchased for the whole family to enjoy a full size billiards/pool table, a full size air-hockey table and a foosball table, come and relax where we have a bistro table and stools to play all the family boxed games on offer for hours of fun.
* Amazing Views !: We have the most enviable position available for you to enjoy the most of your vacation time, an extended deck gives more than enough room to spread out on loungers and soak up the Florida sunshine, the magnificent 30x 15 ft swimming pool and spa will entice you into crystal clear waters, our pool & spa heating is INCLUDED all year round to make it more comfortable, who can resist jumping into a nice warm pool or a bubbling hot spa at the end of a tiring day ?. A large covered lanai is home to a lovely range of outdoor furniture so you can eat, relax and enjoy the wonderful views on offer. The pool and spa have extra lighting for night-time swims and you can watch the sky change colour as the sun sets behind the trees.
We are offering a unique one of a kind incredible home within luxurious surroundings and stunning views for an amazing price , we like to keep our standards very high so that our guests know they have booked THE best home for their families to enjoy.
Make your vacation the stuff dreams are made of & reserve today.
Thankyou Karen for all your help in making this the best ever vacation. Your home is simply beautiful and the location is perfect. We escaped the chill and ventured from Calgary for a much needed break with three generations of our family in tow, everyone of us had a great vacation, the trips to Disney were unforgettable fun and the house made coming home after a long day worth looking foward to. We couldnt fault anything it was clean and had everything we needed.
WOW! We have just returned from a wonderful vacation staying at this beautiful home. The pictures really do not portray how spacious it is, they layout was perfect for our two families and with the addition of a huge games room the kids were beyond happy. We had lovely long days out by the pool and spa with the everyone enjoying the pool so much it was difficult to get out and eat dinner! The new kitchen was fabulous and had everything we could possibly need for our stay along with all the other rooms. Contact with Karen the owner was second to none, she answered all our questions and was always polite and happy to help. We always rent a vacation home and this one has to be one of the best we have had the pleasure to stay in so we will definitely keep it in mind when we venture back to Florida. A huge 5 stars from us all.
The house met all of our needs. The property was clean. We were however disappointed with the pool. When we arrived on Monday it was a murky color and very cold. The pool man arrived on Thursday and said the pump was not working. He cleaned it and declared that it was fixed. The pool temperature remained cold but the clarity of the water improved. Pool heat was included in the price of our stay so we were disappointed with the temperature. We also felt that it was strange that in the confirmation email from the homeowner it was stated that she would NOT enter into any discussions about pool temperature. I think she anticipated pool temperature concerns.
Overall we were extremely happy with our stay. The house is excellently positioned for travelling not only to Disney but also to Universal Studios. Only taking maximum 20 mins. to Disney and 30 to Universal as there is very little traffic on these access routes. The house itself has a great view. There are no houses behind you therefore you can see a forest and more often than not animals such as large birds. A very quiet neighbourhood but a short distance to large shopping malls. Karen was extremely helpful answering any questions and the few issues we had on arrival were sorted out quickly. The house is very large, though one of the bedrooms has no storage. The kitchen is big and the main bathroom is huge. Only one negative point for us... some of the electrical appliances were outdated. The washing machine wasn't very efficient (it chewed up some of our clothes and we ended up not using it) and the fridge leaked. However these are minor points and I would recommend this beautiful house without a doubt.
Wow our second time here and its even more beautiful then before. The new games room is stunning and the boys had such great fun in there, they even roped in granddad for several games !! The extra care to detail shows and it couldn't of been more perfect, Karen you have done an excellent job and we all look forward to coming back again later this year for our 'big' celebration x
We stayed at the house for our family vacation to Disney World and Legoland. There was 4 adults and 5 kids and we found the house the perfect size for all of us. The bedrooms are situated perfectly where you don't here the kids in either end of the house which worked well with a baby. The pool was great and the house was clean and private. It is situated in a clean subdivision and minutes to lots of places. It only poured rain one day while we were there and the weather was warm and I would recommend this time of year to go to Disney as it wasn't overly busy. The house was exactly how it shows in the pictures and we deffinately will go back there next time we go to Disney.
What a fabulous place for our vacation in Orlando. Two families, including four teens, had plenty of space to relax and play. The villa was spotless, plenty of towels and utensils etc in the kitchen. We felt at home straight away. The location was also ideal for visiting the Disney parks, only about 20 minutes drive away with a good choice of restaurants on the way. A very quiet residential area. Special mention to Lisa, the property manager who gave us some great advice about our rental car when we had a problem with it and followed up the call to make sure all was well.
Tuscan Ridge is Florida's finest vacation villa location situated just off US Highway 27 ideally situated only 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport and the gateway to all the major attractions. Walt Disney World is only 15 minutes drive away with the Universal/Seaworld parks a further 10 minutes drive along I-4 plus the fantastic brand new Legoland in Winter Haven is a mere 30 minutes drive away.
Close to Tuscan Ridge along US27 there are a vast array of eating establishments and shops, and for golf lovers a 5 minute drive will take you to Champions Gate and Reunion which include Greg Norman signature courses and The David Leadbetter School of Golf just to name a couple of the fabulous courses on offer in the region. THE PERFECT LOCATION !!
Why This Home??: This family owned home has been upgraded to the highest standard with luxurious furnishings and drapes. The truly discerning guest would appreciate the level of comfort and style and amazing views this home has to offer. This beautiful home offers you a quality only the top class hotels offer but at much better value !! Your family and friends can spread around the spacious interior in true comfort. We have provided you a home from home experience even down to the pool towels so you dont have to pack those in your case which leaves much more room for you to take home all those Disney presents or Florida keepsakes.
|Clean Fee||$160 + Tax|
|Damage Waiver Fee||$80 + Tax|
Pool and Spa Heating is INCLUDED !!
All reservations carry a damage waiver charge of $80
Any booking that ends on a Sunday will incur an extra charge of $130
Early check-in OR late stays can be arranged and must be made when booking
25% non refundable deposit. Balance payment 10 weeks before departure.