|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
ESCAPE to this Fun 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath house, located only 3 Houses from the Beach in Crystal Beach (sleeps 16)!
- Main house features 4 bedrooms with 4-1/2 baths with great views of the beautiful Gulf waters from the Second Floor Master bedroom (sleep on the left side of the bed for a Gulf view when you wake up!) and the third floor balconies.
- Private Pool with large deck with lots of lounge chairs to enjoy the sun and dining space for those outside picnics.
- 1 Bedroom Guest Cottage separated from main house by pool for the ultimate privacy.
- Listen to your favorite CD/iPod/iPhone with the Surround Sound system both inside and out.
- Plenty of TVs (living room 55' plasma) and DVD players throughout the house.
Destin Commons outdoor shopping mall, with stores like Bass Pro Shop, Abercrombie & Fitch, Victoria's Secret, Talbots, Books A Million, and a 14-movie stadium seating theater, along with countless fantastic restaurants are just 2 minutes away! Walking distance to nearly everything you could want on your vacation including Camille's Restaurant for your morning coffee.
A discounted Golf Cart rental is available from a local company! Ask for details!
- Screened-in porch
- Living room with a 55" plasma TV and DVD player
- Queen sleeper sectional sofa
- Fully equipped, recently REMODELED kitchen
- Dining table seats 8 with smaller table nearby to seat 2 more in additional to 2 bar stools
- Half bath walking in from the pool
- Full-size HE washer and dryer
- Private King bedroom with private bath and porch area.
- Master suite has great views of the gulf with King bed, private bath with Jacuzzi, and balcony with great Gulf views!
- Queen bedroom with private bath and porch
- Bunk room with a twin top and a double bottom bunk and separate twin bed and full hall bath.
- Loft with two porches to enjoy the view of the Gulf.
- Living room with Queen sleeper sofa, TV, DVD player
- Kitchenette with coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, and bar sink
- Full bath
- King bedroom with TV.
- Pet (30 lb. limit) and pool heating available for additional fee
***Families welcome*** Minimum renting age 25 years old (We DO NOT RENT TO COLLEGE STUDENTS or chaperoned groups)
LINENS AND TOWELS PROVIDED. Please bring your own beach towels.
We fell in love with Destin when we came on the BEST vacation ever in 1995! We began an annual vacation tradition that was awesome for our kids as they grew up. We loved it so much here that now we live here full time and rent out our home, plus other homes and condos in the area. The people are friendly and the beach and clear waters just can't be beat!
We owned a Gulf front condo for many years and realized we wanted something bigger so our kids could bring friends when we came on vacation. We purchased this house in the middle of construction, which was great because we could add some of our own touches before it was finished (surround sound, etc.). This area of Crystal Beach has a great, short, almost level beach access, and the home is just a few yards away. We love the area because you have the conveniences of restaurants and stores very close by, yet the neighborhood is quiet and very family-oriented.
We tried to think of just about everything you need so you don't have to load your car to the brim with 'stuff.' Just bring a swimsuit and beach towel, and you are set! We really enjoy entertaining, so we furnished our home with conveniences that make entertaining a breeze. We hope you enjoy everything Skipper's Escape as to offer!
What a great week we've had at Skipper's Escape in Destin! This is a perfect beach house and it has been a great fit for the 14 of us from Texas!! Even though June grass messed up the beautiful water most of the week, we've still had a fun time, and the pool and deck here have been fantastic! We hope to come back soon!
The house was even nicer than we had imagined. Stocked well and in good working order. We did have some minor repair issues but Janet was there very quickly to address them. Location is only five house from the beach with ocean views from the widows walk. Lots of shopping nearby and Camille's is a two minute walk away for coffee and sangria. The only thing that was bothersome is that the public beach access closest to the house only has a very small area for use; both sides bracketing it are private. So to find a spot you need to move in either direction down the beach a couple hundred yards. This can be tiring when lugging a bunch of beach gear. I realize this is beyond the control of the owner, just wanted to give a heads up. Anyway the house was great and we loved our time there. Thanks to the Kiley family for sharing this piece of paradise with us.
This is our second year with Kiley Beach Resorts. We loved staying at Skipper's Escape this year. The location is perfect. They make sure we are happy. All the bases are covered. I can't wait to stay again next year.
We travel to Destin every other year and have been since 2007. We have stayed in several nice houses but Skipper's Escape has definitely been the best one. It is clean, the kitchen is well equipped, and the location is close to the beach. We have seven adults and two kids in our group and everyone had their own space. The owner is very kind and helpful with any questions before and during your stay. I would highly recommend Skipper's Escape.
We celebrated my younger son's first wedding anniversary and my older son's 30th birthday. The house was perfect, very clean, good size rooms and # of bathrooms were perfect. The cabana was awesome addition for privacy. The house was very close to beach and had beautiful views from tower room and 2nd floor deck. All the amenities were great and we really enjoyed the Pool and wonderful kitchen/living area. We can't wait to come back!! Only negative were a couple of the bedroom TVs were old and had fuzzy pictures, but we weren't there to watch tv anyway....so that did not really bother us.
Our stay was everything we hoped for.
Perfect weather and lots of relaxing. Skipper's Escape was immaculate upon
our arrival and the amenities more than we could have anticipated. It is the perfect home for a family vacation. Private pool and great access to the beach.
Thank you for entrusting your home to our family.
We rented Skipper's Escape to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. 3 families, 10 people...It was perfect ! The house is very close to the beach and pool and seperate cabana made for a great week. The house has a great living space for family time and the kitchen is right next to the living room which makes for great times in the house. It would easily sleep 16 comfortably, and the bathroom set up is great for the number of people. It is on a great location on the beach with the state park close and very familiy oriented beach activity. Janet was so helpful with our reservation and suggesting things for our trip. She also checked in on us during our stay. We are already looking at next summer's dates to go back. We spent 2 weeks searching for a house, and it was worth it ! Price was extremely competitive for the number in our group !