ED Refnr. 2453306
Comfortable apartment in the heart of the small Walser village of Bosco Gurin, for those who love the mountains, nature and this territory rich in history and tradition. Ideal as a starting point for excursions.
The apartment consists of two rooms plus a bathroom with shower. The first, in a studio style, is equipped with a kitchen, dining table and has a double bed available. The second allows you to have two extra beds (bunk beds).
Just minutes away: restaurants, Coop shop, bakery, post office, bank, ATM.
Located at 1506 m.s.l.m. Bosco Gurin is the highest village in the whole Canton of Ticino. Its history begins in the 13th century, when the first Walser settlers came from the west in search of a place to settle down. In the natural valley of the Valle di Bosco they found this place and settled there, founding the village of Gurin. The people of Bosco Gurin have been able to maintain their traditions and their own language over time, so much so that even today the "Ggurijnartitsch" is spoken fluently by the residents.The cultural peculiarity of the Walser derives from their way of living the Alps from above, without never go down to the plane, facing the hardness and the tragedies of the mountain.
This peculiarity is reflected in the typical buildings (the peat, the Gadumdschi), as well as in the legends and in the rural tradition (for example the legend of the Weltu, mythical characters with feet turned backwards). Even though Bosco Gurin has suffered, in the last century, a progressive depopulation due to emigration, in recent years has been able to be reborn thanks to tourism and courageous projects such as the ski resort, among the most popular in Ticino.
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 69.83 EUR (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.75 EUR (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 0.20 km