|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Our cottage is designed in a traditional 'low country' style with the convenience of having all living area space contained on one floor.
New Construction (2003)
* House located within 'tropical type' section of Harbor Island
* Outside color (peach with black/white trim)
* Parking beneath house on both sides (concrete)
* Landscaped yard with sprinkler system
* Palmetto, oak, pine trees in yard
* New furniture/appliances (2003)
* All carpet (except kitchen, bathrooms, back porch)
* Queen size beds in all four bedrooms
* Combination shower/tub in each of two full bathrooms
* Full linens supplied with rent
* Fully equipped kitchen/dining area
* Large family room with vaulted ceiling
* Washer and dryer
* (2) TVs with cable (DVD) and (DVD/VHS)
* Electric fireplace
* Screened-in back porch with marsh view (eating area with chairs)
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Charcoal grill
* Short distance to the beach
Our house is a 'non-smoking' unit/No Pets
While the setting on Harbor Island (approx. 1700 acres) provides a
relaxing atmosphere, the active minded can readily take advantage of
the Island's Beach & Raquet Club. It offers tennis courts, an
Olympic size swimming pool, a wading pool for infants, beach
volleyball court, children's playground, and fitness center with
state-of-the-art equipment. Access to all of this is free with your rent to include the beautiful beach!
For golf enthusiasts, nearby Lady's Island Country Club offers
to a 36-hole course designed by Gary Player. Additionally, Hunting
Island State Park (containing South Carolina's only light house open
for public viewing within) is adjacent to Harbor Island.
We loved our stay. The house was beautiful. Furnished perfectly. It was just like being at home. We cooked and everything we needed was there. Robert was a pleasure to work with, hospitable and thought of everything. He even supplied us with things to do and where to go while in Beaufort! My family loved it so much we are planning on returning in the upcoming year. I highly recommend this property.
This was our first trip to Harbor Island. The lay out of the house was perfect for two families. We enjoyed spending everyday at the beach and pool. It was nice to go to a community pool that was not over crowded. Robert was wonderful to work with on our stay at their home. He provided us with a list a great restaurants and fun things to do with the kids. He is also very response to all questions. Thank you Robert for helping provide us with a wonderful layed back vacation.
The house is very clean. The property is well maintained. Our family has vacationed on Harbor Island for almost 10 years. The home is located in a more secluded area of the island. Gorgeous marsh view from the screened porch! We had a wonderful time! We will consider this property again in the future.
We had a fantastic time, enjoyed the beach, the wildlife. and swimming in the lovely pool. Robert was incredibly helpful and accommodating and very quick to respond. We didn't want to leave!
Great house . Very clean and roomy . Robert was very helpful, recommended places to eat etc. Hope to go back again.
We had a wonderful stay at this lovely vacation home, while visiting for our son's graduation from Marine's Basic Training. The owner, Mr. Gossett, was very informative and accommodating about places to eat and things to do. We had a great time!
Within just a few miles of Harbor Island, the city of Beaufort awaits
you with an abundance of history, art, culture, and natural beauty.
It is the second oldest city in South Carolina, with more homes on
the National Historic Register than any other town its size.
Carriage, walking, or motor tours are available within the downtown
area providing you with background history of the 'Spanish mossed'
neighborhoods where homes date back to the 1700's. Also, the
downtown area provides you with a shopping district where antique
stores, galleries, and boutique shops abound along with casual
eateries, cozy bistros, and world class restaurants.
Savannah, Hilton Head, and, Charleston are easy day trips from Harbor Island!
Other Activities: Shopping
*** Inquire about monthly rentals and multi-week discounts.
- A 30% deposit with a signed contract is required.
- The 70% balance is payable no later than (30) days before arrival.
- Two free car passes are included in the weekly rate for Summer rentals. Renters are responsible for paying if additional car passes are needed.
- The cancellation policy to be followed is what is on page one of the two-page contact - not what is written on the rental site the time of your on-line booking request.