- english, german, Icelandic
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Bitte das Haus so sauber verlassen, wie Sie es übernommen haben, gerne kann auch Endreinigung gebucht werden (100,- Euro), bei der Anmeldung angeben.
Im Haus sind Bettwäsche, Handtücher sowie Geschirrhandtücher vorhanden.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Clean, comfortable, and private.
Wonderful place to stay in the South. We used the property as a base for exploring the Golden Circle, the Westman Islands, and part of the South Coast. Easily accessible with great hosts and neighbours (sheep and horses). This is a beautiful location in the quiet country.
Absolutely beautiful! Very peaceful and loved every moment. Highly recommend
Quiet, relaxing, beautiful
Thanks to Renate or such a great place to stay. The cabin is warm, comfortable and surrounded by nature and views in every direction.
We had 4 days exploring the area and wished we had extra time to see more.
Beautiful cottage with beautiful views!
Clean and cozy! Our very helpful and kind host even let us go up to the barn and meet the horses.
The cottage is brand new, comfortable, spotless and well appointed. Easy to find off the main road even in the dark. The custom bed is amazing and there is a window right at your head so you can check for northern lights throughout the night. It feels a little bit like camping but in the most comfortable bed ever. There were a few basic kitchen supplies available which helped with cooking. No oven but everything else is there. It takes 1.5 hours from the cottage to drive to Vik. Selfoss is about 30 min. away which has large grocery, bakery and great swimming pool. Hella has a nice bakery and a couple restaurants and about 15 min away.
We were there in the winter and due to our busy schedule we never saw the property during the daylight but from what we could tell it looked very beautiful. We had a glimpse of the horses with the beam of our car headlights.
Great cabin in amazing location, we loved it
Amazing cabin, great views and an ideal location for seeing the northern lights
Sightseeing in Iceland - suggestions for beautiful excursions that are easy to do
- Geyser, Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Faxi Falls, volcano crater Kerid, colorful quarry
- waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss, Skogarmuseum, glaciers, bird cliffs
- Drive to Bakki and fly to the Westman Islands
- Drive to Bakki and take the ferry to the Westman Islands
- Travel by 4x4 or highland bus to Landmannlaugar
- Drive by 4x4 or highland bus to Thorsmörk
- Sightseeing in Reykjavík with a visit to the Blue Lagoon or Whalewatching
- Drive along the south coast, old beach church, hot springs in Krísuvík and Blue Lagoon
- Heklamuseum and hike at the foot of the volcano Hekla
- Restored Hof Stöng and hike to the waterfall
- Bath in the spa "Fontana" in Laugavatn
- Visit to the Ghost Museum in Stokkseyri
- Drive to the glacier lake Jökulsárlón
We are happy to help with the planning! Sightseeing in Iceland is very uncomplicated and stress-free, because the roads are not very busy and also very well signposted. As a rule, a car without four-wheel is sufficient