About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
*****PLEASE CONTACT PROPERTY OWNER DIRECTLY FOR DISCOUNTS FOR STAYS LONGER THAN THREE NIGHTS*****
This elegant stone and wood mountain lodge is privately located amidst four acres of beautiful hardwoods and awaits to pamper you and your guests with a luxury vacation in the North Georgia Mountains. Amazing Grace is perfect for families and friends, reunions, honeymoons, and celebrations of all kinds. Our spacious (4,000 sq ft) mountain lodge was designed to exceed your expectations and is conveniently located to numerous mountain attractions. Whether roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, relaxing around the large dining table (sits 10-12) on the covered porch adjacent to a wood burning fireplace, tubing the Toccoa, hiking, relaxing in the Hot Springs Spa, or browsing in downtown Blue Ridge, you are sure to leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Rustic Stone and Wood Lodge
- Comfortably sleeps 12 quests (4 bedrooms)
- Two master suites with their own custom styled king beds; private bath with jetted tub and tiled shower for two; each with spacious triple windows overlooking the North Georgia Mountains
- 3rd Master Suite has a king custom hickory log canopy bed; private bath; and mountain views
- Large 4th bedroom has 2 twin over queen hickory bunk beds, a large private bath, and great mountain views
- Great Room with 100 year old barn wood, hand hewn beams, massive 26 foot stone fireplace, majestic long range views of 3 states and interior accents with an elegant lodge look are sure to add to your warmth and enjoyment
- Kitchen has premium appliances, massive 5 x 8 foot granite top island, stone backsplashes and hickory barstools
- The dining room features a Red Stag antler chandelier, copper and iron table with hickory chairs, and a massive 9 foot Eddy West hutch
- large game room is well equipped with professional styles air hockey table, foosball, large flat screen TV, with Home theater and Nintendo Wii game system, wagon wheel game table, wet bar, and comfortable seating around a stone fireplace
- The loft is a great place to read, use your computer at the desk overlooking miles and miles of mountains in three states (Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee)
- high-speed internet access via high speed cable with WiFi
- On demand hot water system - never run out of hot water
- stainless steel grill with side burner
- washer/dryer and laundry sink
- Amazing Grace is surrounded by 4 private acres with beautiful mountain views of Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. Complete privacy - no other cabin/home in site
- Furnished with elegant lodge decor and items from local artisans
- Rest on pillow top mattresses on the three king beds
- Beautiful large wool area rugs decorate each room
- Tell stories, sing songs, roast marshmallows or make S'mores around a large stone fire pit surrounded with log seating
- Abundant outdoor seating for lounging, eating, taking an afternoon nap or gazing at the night
- Spacious Hot Spring Spa (hot tub)
- easy access: paved roads, locked gate at night and only 2 miles to town
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 02, 2018
Our Family gathered on the large covered porch in front of the wood burning fireplace at Amazing Grace Lodge. We enjoy grilling out and eating on the spacious porch while taking in the views of mountains. Telling family stories around a warm fire in the fireplace or just roasting marshmallows with the kids or grand kids is also one of our favorites.
Owner purchased this House in 2007
Why Owner chose Scenic Heights
We chose Blue Ridge because of the great little town, warm people and the many attractions in the area. Some of the many tel you might enjoy are shopping and dining in Blue Ridge, Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad, horseback riding, tubing the Toccoa River, white water rafting the Ocoee River, zip lines adventures, hiking, waterfalls, drive-in-theater with current movies, community theater, Boating on lake Blue Ridge, best trout fish in Georgia, and visiting Merciers for fresh fruit and the best fruit turnovers around. Many people arrive at Amazing Grace Lodge and never leave this Four acre paradise until they checkout enjoying the Mountain views, sunrises, wildlife, beautiful landscaping, fireplaces, fire pit, or the beautiful decor of Amazing Grace Lodge h
What makes this House unique
You will certainly enjoy riding the Scenic Railroad along the Toccoa River, touring the Olympic White water center, whitewater rafting or kayaking the Ocoee or Nanahalia, tubing the Toccoa, shopping downtown Blue Ridge, art and music festivals, picking in the park, golf on numerous mountain courses, horseback riding, hiking the many trails of North Georgia, exploring in your 4 wheel drive jeep, touring mountain roads on your Harley or in your convertible, relaxing and reading a book, or just finding a comfortable rocker and enjoying the views, picking apples or other seasonal fruit, eating out, picnic by the river, sailing lake Blue Ridge or renting a pontoon boat for the day, spending a night at one of the eleven Drive-in movies left in the USA, checking out the hundreds of water falls in North Georgia, East Tennessee, and Western North Carolina.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Complete relaxation with unbelievable Mountain View’s and 5 star luxury accommodations
Our group had an incredible visit to Blue Ridge while staying in this home. The location is convenient to everything - hikes, the lake, downtown and activities. The house is immaculate - very clean and gorgeously appointed. All three Master Suites and bathrooms are very large and roomy making this home perfect for multiple families. Our favorite place in the home was sitting out on the outdoor porch in front of the wood burning fireplace with a view of the mountains, and also in the hot tub with the same view! The kids loved having their own space in the large bunk room and game room downstairs, though the large main living room was plenty big enough to fit us all comfortably when we all wanted to be together. We will definitely plan to stay here, again, on our next trip to Blue Ridge!
Incredible property, immaculately kept with everything you could need!
We took a trip with three families to this cabin. We researched thoroughly before booking. The Amazing Grace cabin truly had it all! With three master bedrooms and a bunk room for kids, we all slept very comfortably. You can't beat the location just minutes from downtown and yet still secluded with impeccable views. Our kids loved roasting marshmallows by the fire pit, playing in the game room and running around the flat, safe yard. The adults loved cooking in the exceptionally stocked kitchen, relaxing in the hot tub and sitting around the outdoor fire place. This cabin is kept in immaculate condition. One of the cleanest properties we have visited. It has ample space and all the amenities to feel right at home. You can tell these owners have thought of everything! From quality linens and an equipped kitchen, to books with Blue Ridge activities and recommendations. We will absolutely be back to this cabin again very soon. Thank you for a perfect trip!
Amazing grace is an amazing value, with plenty of space and luxury galore.
We had a great stay in early January with 3 couples, 6 kids and 1 happy grandparent. Plenty of space for the kids, great amenities in the cabin and an easy and quick drive for everything Blue Ridge has to offer.
Everything the name says
Our family of 4 met my brother's family of 4, halfway between our homes in Ohio & Florida. We absolutely loved Amazing Grace. There was more than enough room for everyone, with king suites on 3 floors, plus a double bunk bed room for the cousins to share. the scenery was beautiful, and the entire setting was relaxing. I would absolutely stay there again.
Perfect place to relax. Beautifully decorated. Owner is very accommodating and attentive.
Amazing Grace IT IS!!!
My family stayed up at Amazing Grace with 2 other families--so there was 12 of us total. I can not say enough about this place. There were 3 master bedrooms for the adults and then the kids all got to sleep together in the bunk room which they loved! The house is VERY spacious--we never felt crowded and it is just beautifully decorated. The kitchen was very well stocked with kitchen utensils/cooking things. The outside patio with fireplace was so nice and the view off the back porch is breathtaking. This house is about 5 minutes from the town of Blue Ridge so easy to go in there for some shopping, the brewery or to go eat. We will definitely be back to stay here. Thank you!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please call for other discounts and specials. $195-$500/night early booking specials for summer and Fall Winter and Spring rates are $325 for the first two nights, $210 for nights 3 to 7 Pay for six nights get seventh night free. Rates include up to 4 adults: $10 for each extra guest per night. Children under 12 stay free. Security deposit required. Call for other discounts and specials. *ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 50 ADMIN FEE!