|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome to our wonderful townhouse located in the beautiful Laurelwoods development at the Big Boulder Resort in the Poconos Mountains Lake Harmony. This lovely three-bedroom end-unit townhouse with loft and a private deck is conveniently located at Big Boulder Ski Mountain and it is close to all community amenities including the Mountain Lake Club & pool.
Our unit is a great vacation rental home! Reserve your vacation time today and enjoy Boulder Creek Resorts
During the winter it has a great view of Big Boulder Lake and Big Boulder Ski slopes. 10 Minute walk to mountain
During the summer, it offers a heated pool overlooking the beach on pristine Big Boulder Lake.
Tennis boating basketball hiking biking & more local activities.
3 Bedrooms End Unit Townhouse Features: Sleeps 8 adults comfortably.
Master bedroom suite - king-size bed with Jacuzzi and shower stall 1 Queen 3rd bedroom *2 extra long twins bedroom Loft with futton
Property includes: (Couch, Love Seat, & Chair)
* Two Full baths.
*1 King 1 Queen 2 twins extra long
1 full futon 2 Twin mattress cots (use by children only)
* Dining room - Seating for six.
* Additional seating for four in adjacent kitchen counter.
* Wood Burning Fireplace
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, ice-maker, oven.
* Stove, coffeemaker, toaster, fridge, cookware, dishware, utensils.
* Washer & Dryer
*Deck with Patio furniture and gas grill.
* Wireless High Speed Internet (WiFi) included
* 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD, 3 VCRs, Stereo receiver.
* Board games and children toys.
* Large private deck with furniture, BBQ grill.
* Cathedral ceiling.
* Community security.
On Site Boulder Creek Resorts Amenities:
* Private Big Boulder Lake Club. We are members.
* Heated outdoor pool overlooking pristine lake.
* Swimming beach.
* Boats rentals - row, sail, peddle, canoe, sail.
* Kiddie pool and playground.
* Beach volleyball.
* Tennis courts.
* Restaurant and Lounge.
Activities: * Lake and Ski slopes are a short walk
* Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, x-country At Big Boulder
Split Rock Resorts (5 minutes).
- Golfing, wine festival, miniature golf, bowling, movie theater, live entertainment, mountain massage, indoor water park.
Jack Frost Resorts (15 minutes).
- Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, TRAXX motor sports, paintball.
- Summer Music, Arts and Crafts, Irish and Celtic Festivals.
- Split Rock (27 holes and 5 minutes.away)
- Jack Frost National.
- Mountain Laurel Golf Club.
- Pocono Manor Golf Resort and Spa.
- Hideaway Hills Golf Club.
Mountain biking (15-20 minutes).
- Lehigh River Gorge (Voted one of the 50 best rides in America).
Whitewater rafting (15 minutes)
NASCAR Pocono Raceway (5 minutes)
- Pocono 500
- Pennsylvania 500
- Stockcar racing experience
Hickory Run State Park (10 minutes)
- Camping, picnicking, swimming, fishing, x-country skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, bikin
Short trips: hiking, waterfalls. skiing
Lehigh Gorge State Park.
Skimirsh paintball (15 minutes).
Historic town of Jim Thorpe (20 minutes).
Premium Outlet Shopping (20 minutes).
Camelbeach Water Park (20 minutes).
Camelback Ski area (20 minutes).
Blue Mountain Ski area (20 minutes).
Casino (Slot Machines).
- Mount Airy Casino Resort (~30 minutes)
- Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (~40 minutes).
When inquiring please indicate the following:
(1) Exact dates interested.
(2) Number of people in your group.
(3) Age range of your group.
If you are interested in renting:
(1) Please provide full legal name, home address, home/cell/work phone numbers.
(2) I will setup the lease and email it to you.
(3) Please review, print, sign, mail the lease back to me along with your payment, and a copy of your driver's license.
(4) After check clears, copy of the signed lease and the keys will be mailed to you before your arrival date
The two of us just love this area. Penny & I enjoy walking kayaking biking & cross country skiing. I think the best is just to be able to slow down and enjoy the view.
We had a great time during our four night stay. Kids learned to ski at Big Boulder, which was very convenient. You could walk to the mountain, depending on kids ages. You can see the slopes from the house. The home was very comfortable and had everything we needed. We truly enjoyed our stay and would go back.
This home is absolutely beautiful. It is very well maintained and was spotless when we arrived. The owners were very helpful and accommodating. We absolutely love the area and activities available. It was so relaxing to wake up sit out on the deck have a cup of coffee while just taking in all of nature's beautiful scenery around us. The kids enjoyed swimming, row boating, tennis, and so many other local area attractions. We enjoyed the peace and quiet and loved the nature hikes. We loved our summer vacation so much we've decided to come back for a nice ski trip in the winter. We look forward to staying at this house many times to come.
We absolutely loved the place. It felt like home. We have never seen such well organized and clean summer home. We all enjoyed the surrounding and a beautiful lake. Both owners were very nice and helpful. We are looking forward to go back.
We had a wonderful experience, from the moment we made contact with the owner to the final deposit refund. The property was above and beyond our expectations. We received information re travel to and from, attractions restaurant. The house was immaculate, and information from using appliances to wifi were clearly available. Space was ample and cleanliness was top notch. House was filled with books, videos, very homey feeling.
All information we received prior to arriving was accurate to the T....
Everything discussed was true to the discription. I would recommend this property to anyone, it felt just like home. We can't wait till next year !
The owners were extremely helpful in every aspect of our vacation from fist contact till the end!
We stayed here last year for an end of summer getaway. This bright, cheerful townhouse was immaculate and decorated quite nicely with plenty of supplies, including a nice selection of spices. The mattresses were firm and comfortable. Plenty of games for the kids. We all really enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider renting again.
Rich and Penny were incredibly easy to work with. The communication was top notch and the rental process was very easy and smooth.
The house was perfect for 8. It was very clean, well maintained and very comfortable. It was a prefect location for skiing at Big Boulder. You could see the slopes off the back deck. We've rented many houses for family vacations and quick weekend getaways over the years with friends and family, and I can honestly say this is the first place we've ever rented where we didn't have a single complaint. We will definitely look to rent this house again.
Thanks for a great weekend Rich and Penny, first class.
Big Boulder, Split Rock, Jack Frost, Lake Harmony, Hickory Run, Poconos, Blakeslee, Jim Thorpe, White Haven, Poconos,
Other Activities: White water rafting check dates for dam releases
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
PLEASE REQUEST A QOUTE BEFORE YOU CONFIRM STAY.
MANDATORY 2 NIGHT STAY BASED ON WEEKEND RATE THEN NIGHTLY RATE GOES IN EFFECT. Unless staying 7 nights.
NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO PROMS,
Must be 26 years old to rent - DRIVERS LICENSE required to complete booking
2.9% Fee charged for HomeAway Credit Card Payment Fee
Winter $650 – 2 night stay. Extra night $160.. $1600–Week
Summer . $600 – 2 night stay .Extra night $140. $ 975 - Week
Off-Season .. $500 – 2 night stay .Extra night $110. $ 800- Week
Christmas. $1,100 - 3 Nights
New Year's . $1,500- 3 Nights.
Easter, Memorial, July 4, $700 Labor,
Poconos Race weekend .$700 - 3 Nights.
Not included cleaning fee $115.
3% Carbon County hotel tax 6% State tax
$400 Returnable security fee.