The story of the rabbit is long, but also short. After decades of using the house as a private cottage, we found it in the summer of 2017 and fell in love with the location and the sunny grounds. Of course, the big tree in the front yard did the rest. This is how the dream of a quiet holiday home with good sea air matured, which we especially use ourselves, but could also rent from time to time.
We took over the house in autumn 2017 and started to renovate it. The floors and doors are new, some windows have been replaced, the walls have been renovated, a new kitchen has been added, the furniture has been replaced. Now the time has come and we can finally use the house!
But of course the croissant is never really finished. So the little croissant will change bit by bit every winter and will always be a little bit better.
WHAT THE CROOK COSTS
The rental price depends on the season and will be shown above. In addition:
1. The final cleaning is independent of how long you stay and costs € 55;
Second The obligatory tourist tax per night is € 2,30 per adult from 13 years and € 1,50 per child from 3 years;
Third Electricity costs € 0.28 per kilowatt hour and gas costs € 0.57 per cubic meter, probably similar to home.
These costs are calculated after your visit. Furthermore, we ask you to bring a deposit of € 200 cash on arrival.
If you do not want to bring your own bed linen or you do not feel like taking the bed, we can provide you with some for € 9 per person. We can also offer a towel set (1 large & 2 small) for € 9 per set.
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN THE BUNNY
• a ceramic hob with four hobs and extraction hood
• a convection oven
• a fridge freezer
• Kettle and toaster, but no microwave
• a dishwasher
• a living room with solid wood flooring and a large glass front to the garden
• a designer couch from brühl
• a games collection and a book exchange shelf
• a large dining table for five
• A TV with satellite reception and HDMI interface for your laptop
to be outside
• large private southwest garden with large lawn, small ditch, and views of the large corn field
• two beautiful wooden loungers
• a terrace with awning
• beautiful wooden furniture for the terrace and the lawn
• a beach chair
• two women's bicycles
• a double bed (180x200cm) in the large south-facing bedroom
• two single beds (90x200cm and 90x190cm) in the smaller north bedroom
• a large wardrobe in the south bedroom
• a clothes and a chest of drawers in the north bedroom
• fast internet with wifi
• a bathroom with shower and a separate guest toilet
• a parking lot on the property
• a garage with plenty of space for bicycles and everything else you bring with you
• A well-maintained, clean nostalgic bath of the 80s
• a small washing machine, if something goes wrong
• a hair dryer
• a private garden to romp about
• Child safety locks in the lower sockets
• a child barrier at the top of the stairs
• a TrippTrapp chair for the little children
• a travel cot from Hauck (with mattress, but you need to bring your own pillows, blanket and bed linen)
• an extra bed BabyBay Classic
Please note that the croissant is a non-smoking home.
WHERE THE BUNNY LIES
The croissant is located in Tossens, at the northern end of the Jade bus, opposite Wilhelmshaven. Since the Butjadingen region has the shape of a peninsula, a few kilometers down the coast is already the mouth of the Weser. Here you will find with Burhave and Fedderwadersiel also neighboring places that are easy to reach by car.
Within Tossens the croissant is off the North Sea meadow very quiet and right next to a large corn field. Since Tossens is not too big, Center Parcs are within walking distance and the big supermarket is even closer. The dike and the small beach are few and idyllic minutes by bike.