The house is very central, yet very quiet, as it is in the second row. Fireplace in the living room.
Up to bedroom available. Almost everything is within walking distance. Enjoy complete privacy in your own house with a large garden in the center of Bad Zwischenahn. The house is 130 m2.
The living room
The house has been stylishly decorated with new furniture. The center of Bad Zwischenahn, the lake, the spa clinic, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, the train station, the marina, the marketplace and the church are within easy walking distance. Enjoy the patter of the fire in the fireplace after an active day in Bad Zwischenahn!
The private garden is simple and beautiful, surrounded by rhododendron, cherry laurel and a wooden fence. A large lawn with a cherry tree, which flowers wonderfully in the spring, is ideal for lazing or playing with children. The house has a modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic sink, large fridge. Dine comfortably at the large table with 6 people. In the living room there is a large corner sofa, overlooking the fireplace. The bedroom is equipped with bed and wardrobe.
The bright, south-facing conservatory with windows on three sides gives access to the veranda and the garden.
The journey time by car to the center of Oldenburg is only 18 minutes.
On request, a lockable garage with electricity is available for e-bikes.
- towels (a Komplekt consisting of 2 towels per guest)
- Ironing board and iron
- Parking for 2 cars next to the house
- Washing machine use by arrangement for longer stays
- Oven at eye level
- large fridge freezer
- 4 plates induction hob
- Coffee machine
Bedroom: There are up to 3 bedrooms available. The basic price for 2 persons includes the use of a bedroom. Should a second be desired, we are happy to provide this for an additional charge of 10 € / night.
Cleaning: For the final cleaning we charge 20 Euro.
Long-term renters welcome
Suitable for children
Non smoking property
Pets not allowed
Other important information
As a state-approved health resort, the municipality of Bad Zwischenahn charges a spa tax, which must be paid upon arrival to the landlord, in the amount of 2.30 euros per person per day (arrival and departure = 1 day)
The in return issued Kurkarten allow many advantages:
- listen to spa concerts, dance tea, watch art or read the latest newspapers - the Wandelhalle and the Alte Kurhaus are the perfect places to do so
- more than 1000 km well signposted cycling and hiking trails are waiting for you
- Different terrain cure ways keep you fit
- Outdoor play equipment can be borrowed from the Tourist Information
- The spa and parks and our whole place are constantly maintained
- Public toilets are available at the town hall, at the Wandelhalle, the bathing area - Strandpark and the bathing area Dreibergen
- Our town center has a free Wi-Fi network
- You visit the Zwischenahner Wasserturm (open from April to September) free of charge
- Freibad Am Badepark (free admission unlimited)
- Casino in Jagdhaus Eiden (one-time free admission and free coffee and cake every Sunday)
- Wave pool by the sea (free entrance for 1 hour)
- Hotel Restaurant Kämper (once a beer 0.2 l and a Schnuckenschluck free)
- Hotel Copenhagen (once a cup of Jacob's coffee and a little surprise)
- Dancing tin tin spoon (optionally a glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink for free)
- Ammerland ham platter (a cup of tea for free)
... and many other benefits can be found on the homepage Bad Zwischenahns.