ED Ref. 2392723
In just 30 minutes from Bern by car or public transport the village Oberbalm - and from here it is then still 2.5km to us in the Althaus. The farm is located on a hardly busy private road, so if you are looking for peace and yet do not want to take too long paths, is with us just right.
The apartment has a large bedroom with double bed and a smaller room with a bunk and a single bed (on request also a crib is provided). The light-filled living and dining room with fireplace offers plenty of room for cozy hours. The kitchen is equipped with oven and stove, a Tassimo coffee machine and all necessary utensils for cooking. The apartment also includes a covered parking and a seat to relax in the sun.
The stay in the old house promises peace and nature - and for those who are interested in contact with the yard and garden, of course, there is also the opportunity to get a taste of farm air: on the farm is no longer operated dairy, but in the stable or on the Pasture is still some cattle. There is also a horse and a pony, our farm dog, five cats, three geese and a small herd of trusting Valais black-nosed sheep (pro specie rara). The large vegetable garden of Marianne invites you to the ascent and to botany; Meanwhile, Fritz likes to share his knowledge about the care of the fruit trees in the hostett, the annual heuet in the summer or the crop yields in the fall.
Other services - car service to the village, providing a Buurezmorge with regional ingredients or direct sales of vegetables or fruits (seasonal), we offer on request. Do not hesitate to contact us or e-domizil.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 80 CHF (obligatory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Pet: per animal per day costs of 5 CHF (compulsory).
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance shopping: 2. 50 km
- Distance city (Berne): 15 km