About the property
- Condo574 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay0 - 7 nights
1 Bedroom, 1.25 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Condominium: “The Marquise”, on the 4th floor above tree-tops with great views, open floor plan, 1 bedroom, 1.25 baths (sleeps 2).
- The suite features a luxury furnished living room with a 180 degree breathtaking mountain view (Rainbow, Sproatt and Cougar mountains), large double sofa (not sofa-bed), leather reclining chair, LCD TV / DVD / PVR, temperature controlled gas fireplace, full-size closet and dining area.
- The bedroom offers a very comfortable king-size bed and other luxury bedroom furniture, LCD TV / PVR, balcony with table and chairs to enjoy the amazing mountain view after a “tough” day, and a separate vanity sink will help you to 'save time' in the morning.
- A fully-equipped kitchen and double access bathroom (for bedroom and living room).
- Optik TV, high-speed Internet are included.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS.
***PLEASE INQUIRE THE AVAILABILITY BY CLICKING 'Email Owner'. WE WILL RESPOND TO YOU WITHIN 24 HRS.***
Neighborhood / Access: : - Ideally located in the exclusive Upper Village of Blackcomb Mountain - right above Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Four Seasons Resort Whistler. The area is quiet and private, away from the noise of the restaurant/nightclubs in the villages.
- Ski: Ski-in / Ski-out (20 meters from the condo) trail access to the “Merlin’s” trail on Blackcomb Ski Slope and the Wizard Express chairlift is just steps away.
- Golf: 5 minute walk to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course.
-Bike: minutes away from the easy Lost Lake Park Bike Trail and/or if you decide to descent down over 4900 vertical feet in the Whistler Mountain Bike Park.
- Hike: Spearhead Trail is just at the bottom of the building that leads you to hundreds of km of hiking to either lake or alpine trails.
- Free Shuttle Bus: Bus stops are just outside the building (every 10 minutes) or you may enjoy a short picturesque walk (5/10 minutes) to the Upper Village Market / Whistler Village.
Condominium Complex: - Welcome Lobby with Leather Couches and Fireplace.
- Outdoor Heated Pool, Glass Dome Covered Hot Tub, Dry Sauna, Fitness Room, Game Room, Secured & Private Ski / Snowboard Locker and Locked Bike Room are included.
- Secured Underground Parking, Laundry facilities and Conference Room are available onsite.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 10, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Havings stayed in many Whistler condos over the years, this one truly feels like a first class resort. Beautifully decorated with ample space. Great layout! And the bed was super super comfortable! Very convenience to get to/from the main village with a shuttle right out the door that runs every 5 minutes.
Excellent location for a couple's ski week!
Delightful accommodations and well equipped for those nights of cooking in! Easy walk to the Wizard Lift an even easier ski in on a nearby trail. Room is quiet and seems almost secluded, despite being surrounded by others. Good hot tub and fitness room to relax and rejuvenate. We spent a romantic week at the Marquis---the weather and skiing outstanding!
Great location. Easy to use the shuttle. Easy to ski in/out. Would recommend to friends and would stay here again.
Beautiful stay with a gorgeous view!
We had a wonderful stay in this lovely apartment! It was cozy, warm, and had all of the amenities needed for a perfect week of skiing! We enjoyed using the fireplace, as well as the hot tub and sauna downstairs. The ski locker was convenient, and the mountain was only a few steps away from the front door. Looking forward to coming back again!
Perfectly appointed and perfect location
We have stayed in many ski condos over our years of travel. This one fit exactly what a home away from home should have. It is well appointed with everything you need to feel at home. We were able to cook a few meals, watch some movies, sleep in a great king sized bed ... The complex comes with a nice hot tub and pool. If we weren't so tired from long skiing days, we could have used the exercise room that has all you need for a great workout. For us it was the perfect location. Away from the bustle of the village but an easy 5 minute walk to the Upper Village or a 12 minute walk to the hub of all the activity. Because it was late in the season, it was not really ski on access but that was also an easy walk or a shuttle bus at your door. Loved it and we'll be back.
Perfect - location, views, comfort and amenties
as soon as we unlocked the door we were impressed by the condo presentation and view.
The bed linen and towels are luxury and plentiful.
The kitchen is so well equipped, even had a slow cooker (as an Australian they are foreign).
DVD's, pay TV, wifi - all the entertainment post ski day.
A nice stroll to Whistler town (10-15mins) or the regular bus. However just 5mins to the café and coffee of the Fairmont.
Ski lock up in the garage area....note take your own padlock (which we did), as the combo lock is not good for cold tired ski bodies and eyes.
Marie was also a great help, when we had an unfortunate accident and I was then "lost in Vancouver", with my Husband in hospital. They did not need to help, but the guidance via email was a wonderful personal touch.
Canoeing, Zip lining, Luge, Eco-Tours, Off Road 4x4, ATV, Bungee Jumping, Mountaineering Other Activities: Kayaking, snowboarding, rock climbing
Additional information about rental rates
Unless otherwise indicated, minimum 7 night stay required. Rates are based on 2 person occupancy and number of night stay. Additional guest fee: $25.00 CAD per guest per night stay. Only 5% GST Tax applicable. No Hotel/Resort Tax, Admin Fee, Resort Fee or Post-Departure General Cleaning Fee. Please inquire special rates for longer stay - 14, 21, 28 nights. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.