|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Condominium: “The Marquise”, on the 4th floor above tree-tops with great views, open floor plan, 1 bedroom, 1.25 baths (sleeps 2).
- The suite features a luxury furnished living room with a 180 degree breathtaking mountain view (Rainbow, Sproatt and Cougar mountains), large double sofa (not sofa-bed), leather reclining chair, LCD TV / DVD / PVR, temperature controlled gas fireplace, full-size closet and dining area.
- The bedroom offers a very comfortable king-size bed and other luxury bedroom furniture, LCD TV / PVR, balcony with table and chairs to enjoy the amazing mountain view after a “tough” day, and a separate vanity sink will help you to 'save time' in the morning.
- A fully-equipped kitchen and double access bathroom (for bedroom and living room).
- Optik TV, high-speed Internet are included.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS.
***PLEASE INQUIRE THE AVAILABILITY BY CLICKING 'Email Owner'. WE WILL RESPOND TO YOU WITHIN 24 HRS.***
Neighborhood / Access: : - Ideally located in the exclusive Upper Village of Blackcomb Mountain - right above Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Four Seasons Resort Whistler. The area is quiet and private, away from the noise of the restaurant/nightclubs in the villages.
- Ski: Ski-in / Ski-out (20 meters from the condo) trail access to the “Merlin’s” trail on Blackcomb Ski Slope and the Wizard Express chairlift is just steps away.
- Golf: 5 minute walk to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course.
-Bike: minutes away from the easy Lost Lake Park Bike Trail and/or if you decide to descent down over 4900 vertical feet in the Whistler Mountain Bike Park.
- Hike: Spearhead Trail is just at the bottom of the building that leads you to hundreds of km of hiking to either lake or alpine trails.
- Free Shuttle Bus: Bus stops are just outside the building (every 10 minutes) or you may enjoy a short picturesque walk (5/10 minutes) to the Upper Village Market / Whistler Village.
Condominium Complex: - Welcome Lobby with Leather Couches and Fireplace.
- Outdoor Heated Pool, Glass Dome Covered Hot Tub, Dry Sauna, Fitness Room, Game Room, Secured & Private Ski / Snowboard Locker and Locked Bike Room are included.
- Secured Underground Parking, Laundry facilities and Conference Room are available onsite.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS.
Havings stayed in many Whistler condos over the years, this one truly feels like a first class resort. Beautifully decorated with ample space. Great layout! And the bed was super super comfortable! Very convenience to get to/from the main village with a shuttle right out the door that runs every 5 minutes.
We have stayed in many ski condos over our years of travel. This one fit exactly what a home away from home should have. It is well appointed with everything you need to feel at home. We were able to cook a few meals, watch some movies, sleep in a great king sized bed ... The complex comes with a nice hot tub and pool. If we weren't so tired from long skiing days, we could have used the exercise room that has all you need for a great workout. For us it was the perfect location. Away from the bustle of the village but an easy 5 minute walk to the Upper Village or a 12 minute walk to the hub of all the activity. Because it was late in the season, it was not really ski on access but that was also an easy walk or a shuttle bus at your door. Loved it and we'll be back.
as soon as we unlocked the door we were impressed by the condo presentation and view.
The bed linen and towels are luxury and plentiful.
The kitchen is so well equipped, even had a slow cooker (as an Australian they are foreign).
DVD's, pay TV, wifi - all the entertainment post ski day.
A nice stroll to Whistler town (10-15mins) or the regular bus. However just 5mins to the café and coffee of the Fairmont.
Ski lock up in the garage area....note take your own padlock (which we did), as the combo lock is not good for cold tired ski bodies and eyes.
Marie was also a great help, when we had an unfortunate accident and I was then "lost in Vancouver", with my Husband in hospital. They did not need to help, but the guidance via email was a wonderful personal touch.
Kate and Lens home was just lovely, absolutely everything we needed to feel at home.
It was nicely decorated and the bed was amazing.
I think i commented every night i got into it, how comfy it was.
Kate and Len always replied to every email quickly and access was easy and hassle free.
The free shuttle was right out the front of the condo making it very easy to get into the village.
I would recommend this place to anyone .
Thanks again Kate and Len for making your lovely home available to us.
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Kate and Len's apartment. The apartment was well stocked, decorated nicely and had everything we could ask for. The location was good, we managed to ski in/ski out as there was a big dump of snow just before we arrived. In the evenings we either walked into Blackcombe, which is a bit quiet or got the bus into Whistler. The bus stop is right outside the Marquise and the journey planner on the website tells you what time the bus is due.
Overall we had a fantastic stay in Blackcombe/Whistler, partly due to the amazing snowfall we had whilst we were there.
This suite was exactly as shown in the pictures. Well kept up and easy to use. Great location within quick walking distance to Blackcomb base. It was a typical hot Whistler summer though, and with no air conditioning and only a super small window in the living room, this was a bit unbearable. Hard to sleep. The Marquise does have some suites with air con, so go that route. There was a small fan but it sure wasn't up to the task. There is a small balcony off the bedroom which was a great place to sit when the sun wasn't shining directly on it. We really liked the location, there were no problems, and it was easy to access. But wouldn't recommend it for a summer stay - Whistler Valley is a pretty warm location. With air con, it would be perfect!! Would highly recommend this suite for spring or fall.
Canoeing, Zip lining, Luge, Eco-Tours, Off Road 4x4, ATV, Bungee Jumping, Mountaineering
Other Activities: Kayaking, snowboarding, rock climbing
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
Unless otherwise indicated, minimum 5 night stay required.
Rates are based on 2 person occupancy and number of night stay. Additional guest fee: $25.00 CAD per guest per night stay.
Only 5% GST Tax applicable.
No Hotel/Resort Tax, Admin Fee, Resort Fee or Post-Departure General Cleaning Fee.
Please inquire special rates for longer stay - 14, 21, 28 nights.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.