|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Features of our home:
• 4 bedroom/4 bath, will accommodate a maximum of 10 guests
• Located on Park Ave., a short walk to the Balboa ferry
• Perfectly maintained, spotless, and furnished with all the amenities to ensure that your vacation experience is extraordinary
• Air conditioning
• Enclosed garage to accommodate one vehicle
• Outdoor seating/entertaining area, barbeque
• Linens and towels provided, high-speed Internet, expanded cable service, beach chairs/umbrellas/ beach toys
• Living room, dining area
• Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of serving dishes
• Guest bedroom with 2 full-sized mattress/full bath
• Hardwood floors
• Master bedroom with high quality king-sized bed, en suite bath, balcony, TV, large walk-in closet
• Guest bedroom with high quality queen-sized bed, TV, en suite bath
• Guest bedroom with 1 full-sized mattress and 2 twin mattresses, TV, bathroom
Shari and Diane.
This is overdue...but I just wanted you to know that our family was blown away by our beach vacation rentals. We knew the location was great, but the bikes, boogie boards, beach chairs and umbrellas, and barbecue equipment were such a surpirising bonus. Your homes with bathrooms for every bedroom and large dining table, warm and charming decor made them the best we've ever rented. Next summer we are taking everyone on a Disney Cruise, but they all want a repeat in 2013. I sure hope we can work something out.
Thank you, thank you for providing us the accommodations that truly helped make this the best vacation ever.
We had a great trip. Will stay here again
The title says it all. Down the block is the Ferry to peninsula Fun Zone and ocean beaches. Harbor beach is down the block and the downtown is an easy walk.
The house was prefect for our family get together. Four nice bedrooms, four bathrooms, well equipped kitchen, all the necessities wifi, cable, large screen TV, comfortable furnishings.
Even though we live 20 minutes from the Island, I thought it would be fun to rent a house on Balboa Island for the family to gather to celebrate Easter and each other! Because it was so close to home, son-in-laws, daughters who were not off for the week were able to join in the fun whether for breakfast,
dinner or an afternoon at the Fun Zone. What I thought was going to be a little get-away to have some fun for the grandkids, turned out to be a special family memory. The house is PERFECT in every way indoors and out -- supplies, linen, housewares galore and is beautifully decorated to top it off. And Shari was warm, friendly and accommodating. We are looking forward to going back!
My family is spread out all over the country, so we've rented a lot of houses together. This one ranks among the very best. It has a wonderful location-right by the ferry dock, close to the main street on Balboa Island, and right around the corner from the little beach on the bay where our toddlers like to play in the sand. We didn't need a car- there was plenty to do in the area. But despite this central location, the area is very quiet, and of couse, very beautiful. The house itself is very cute and clean, with plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms, and very comfortable beds. It is stocked with everything you would ever need: even the little things like shampoo, soap, spices, books, games, beach chairs and sand toys. This attention to detail in order to make your stay easy and comfortable is rare. We also enjoyed the back patio with a grill and a large table. We will return to this house again!
We spent our spring break at this lovely home on the island. It was perfectly located so the kids and my husband and I could walk to the ferry in 5 minutes. The house was the nicest house we have ever rented through vrbo and not one thing was missing. All 5 of us loved it so much we are hoping to make it an annual event. Thank you so much!
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Check-out cleaning fee||$300 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Please refer to the rental agreement.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.