About the property
- Condo980 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
WELCOME TO 'MOKU HALE' (Our Hawaiian Island Home) on Kauai’s SUNNY south shore. This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bath, oceanview condominium is #211 at the Kahala Resort, which is one of Poipu's most beautifully landscaped and well maintained condominium complexes. Kahala borders two of Kauai’s best beaches, 'Shipwreck Beach' and the World famous 'Poipu Beach'.
Poipu Beach has been voted 'Best Beach' in America by the Travel Channel and for good reason with so much to offer. Your children will love the calm waters, where they can explore the underwater world with a mask and snorkel. The small waves are good for beginning boogie borders but there’s a surfing area for those experienced surfers as well. Other frequent visitors to this beach are the beloved Hawaiian Monk Seals who come here to rest in the sun just like we do!
The beach park has restrooms, showers, picnic tables and pavilions as well as a large lawn area with shade trees. It is also one of the very few beaches on the island with lifeguards.
Back at the condo, enjoy all the conveniences of being at home. The luxurious master suite features a Cal King bed, walk in closet and a beautiful stone walk-in shower for two. You'll also enjoy the finest, 600 thread count linens. The newly remodeled kitchen has everything you would ever need to create an island feast, just in case feel like dining at home and watching the sun set over the ocean from your lanai.
To satisfy your entertainment needs, you will find this condo well stocked with electronic 'goodies'. We have Free High Speed, Wireless Internet, Stereo CD player, two televisions with free HBO and DVD player. We also have unlimited long distance phone calling to anywhere in the US, so feel free to call home as much as you like while on Kauai!
An additional bonus is this is a ground floor, end unit with direct access to the pool and tennis courts. Only seconds from your Oceanside lanai, this beautiful pool is complete with a whirlpool spa and is just one of the TWO available pools for your use at the resort!
Sidewalks take you on an easy walk to the Hyatt Regency with five restaurants, a coffee shop and lounge high above the ocean. On the way to the Hyatt, remember to stop at the rocky area to watch the turtles that swim and feed there most of the year.
Come discover the 'Aloha Spirit' that abounds in this Garden Island Paradise!
** This property is an approved vacation rental Licensed by the County of Kauai. #TV-1310 **
THIS IS WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING....
* We loved being at the condo, more than the Grand Hyatt which we are leaving now. If we are lucky enough to get to return to Hawaii, we would surely stay in your condo again. It's convenience is terrific. Mahalo!
GUESTS FROM NEW YORK, NY
* My grandson and I enjoyed our stay at Moku Hale in Poipu. I agree with all the other favorable comments about decor, location, etc. I would like to add that this condo is IDEAL for older folks and/or those with limited mobility. The parking space is very convenient to the unit. The pool is only 50 steps away (yes, I counted!). This condo is all on one level, with just one easy step down from the hallway to the living room. I must rave, also, about the master bathroom. Pictures don't do justice. In addition to being beautiful, the rock floor felt amazingly cool and comfortable on the feet. Thanks for your courtesy and prompt attention to questions and details.
GUESTS FROM MILWAUKIE, OREGON
* We're back home from our Hawaii trip and wanted to send a quick note to say thanks and that we really enjoyed our stay at Moku Hale. Love all the art work and tile in the condo, it's so tastefully done it makes a very comfortable environment. I wish I was still just a short walk from the beautiful white sand beaches there at Poipu.
GUESTS FROM Portland, OREGON
* We wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed staying at your place. Besides being well equipped and featuring a lovely lay-out, your condo was very well placed near a great ocean front and in good proximity to many south shore delights. A good measure of the space was how much the kids loved to hang around
the pool, tennis courts, the patio, or stroll down to Brennekes. All in a bang-on spot!
Thank you again.
GUESTS FROM ALBERTA, CANADA
* We throughly enjoyed our trip Kauai!!! The condo was excellent and the whole rental experience was probably the best we have ever encountered. Another very pleasant surprise was that the condo and its location were just how you described and there were no surprises!! We will be sure to contact you for future rentals. Thanks again!!
GUESTS FROM SPOKANE, WA
* Thanks a lot for everything. We had a wonderful time in Kauai. The condo was great, even more than we expected, fully equipped and very convenient. We will definitely contact you again for our future vacations in Hawaii. We were very pleased with your services and assistance.
GUESTS FROM SEATTLE, WA
* We just wanted to let you that the Condo in Poipu was great. Wonderful weather! Thanks again.
GUESTS FROM GARDEN GROVE, CA
* I just want to tell you we enjoyed our stay at Moku Hale very much! I liked the small touches, like the touch lamp at the door and the coffee for our first morning. The unit is very well kept and I would certainly recommend it to anyone! Our first trip to Kauai was simply perfect.
GUESTS FROM VANCOUVER, CANADA
* We truly enjoyed our time at the condo and look forward to coming back in the future (hopefully the not-too-distant future!!). We totally loved it and the bed in the master bedroom is extremely comfortable!
I haven't slept that well in years except in my own bed. Mahalo for helping us set up the perfect vacation!
GUESTS FROM LAKEWOOD, WA
State of Hawaii Business Registration # GE-188-958-9248-01
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Location of the condo is fantastic. Literally steps to the pool and a short walk to Poipu Beach. The condo is well equipped and a perfect home away from home and the price is great. The two steps from living room to the rest of the condo is difficult for people with disabilities.
A wonderful surprise!
Our condo was perfectly situated for us---walking distance to Poipu Beach and several restaurants. But the condo itself was lovely; spacious, clean, convenient, well supplied with necessary items and everything in working order (unlike other places we have stayed.) We would definitely consider going back!
Great condo and very helpful manager
A great place to stay. Very clean and had everything we needed for 3 adults and a 3 month old baby. After the first night we discovered a broken window which resulted in cold air coming into one of the rooms but Chad the manager immediately got that fixed (even though it would have been difficult for him to get someone to come on a Saturday!). This condo is walking distance to the beach and there is a pool right outside too. We saw a seal and turtle right next to each other at the beach, on the sand sunbaking at the same time! What an experience! There is also a nice casual restaurant that you can walk to called Brennecke, where the coconut shrimp is to die for! Our parking spot was just right outside our condo, so it was very convenient. No stairs to our condo so it is also convenient for anyone who has difficulty climbing the stairs. Highly recommend this condo.
Just what we wanted !
This is a one story, (nice-most places have a lot of stairs with suitcases & groceries & beach stuff-gets old) with a pool & jacuzzi very close by about 20 steps from the condo. You can walk to the ocean, Brennecke beach no less. You can literally walk to places to eat if you want. Very nice accommodations, snorkels, chairs & igloos in the condo. Used the A/C only the 1st nice, then were used to the humidity from then on. You can park very close to the unit. I would definitely stay here again & recommend this to others. Oh, it also has tennis courts, but too hot for that. Furniture was comfortable & everything you needed in the kitchen-we eat in a lot.
Excellent location for all activities, especially tennis and the pool.The unit is well stocked with "beach toys" , soaps, spices, etc. Chad has been very accommodating to our requests. Hope to continue renting in future years.
We stayed 2 weeks and loved the location! We had our son and his wife and our 2 grand kids with us. It was perfect being right beside the pool and hot tub! The condo had everything we needed! The master bathroom is amazing! Even with 6 of us, we never felt crowded. Dinner on the lanai and a night swim , was so nice!
Right in the heart of Poipu....Just steps from Everything!
Additional information about rental rates
** 7 Night minimum stay required during the Holiday timeframe ** ** 4 Night minimum stay required during the rest of the year ** (Exceptions considered to fill in smaller gaps between reservations) Securing travel insurance to protect you against an unforeseen cancellation is advised